Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 21-06-2017, 09:39 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONFG View Post
With the size and spread of our fanbase more than likely.
Old 22-06-2017, 07:52 AM

ONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
If you take a left over the Thames, you will eventually end up near Elephant and Castle.....
I wouldn't have said Westminster was very near the E&C but you Londoners know best...
Old 22-06-2017, 08:02 AM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I wouldn't have said Westminster was very near the E&C but you Londoners know best...
Clueless in geography as well.
Old 22-06-2017, 08:13 AM

ONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Clueless in geography as well.
I've never known Pimlico and Westminster to be classified as the Elephant and Castle before, but I'm sure you're right.
Old 22-06-2017, 08:30 AM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Under 2 miles is pretty close
Old 22-06-2017, 08:30 AM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I've never known Pimlico and Westminster to be classified as the Elephant and Castle before, but I'm sure you're right.
Ah, Pimlico added now and who said anything about classifying the Elephant as Westminster?? Ok, using ONFG rules, l choose Westminster Bridge to Imperial War Museum. Now, l could stroll that in under 15 mins. Therefore....close! I am sure any reply from you will reconfirm your inability to just admit that you made a small mistake in a previous post, but l think you know this already?
Old 22-06-2017, 08:31 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Westminster Bridge Road starts about 300 yards from E&C.
Old 22-06-2017, 09:28 AM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
I don't agree with grafitti, and thats what those stickers are. I believe it shows our club in a bad light. Sorry to be a killjoy.
but you rejoice in cats being murdered
Old 22-06-2017, 05:09 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
but you rejoice in cats being murdered
Rejoice?
Old 22-06-2017, 07:13 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
No you wouldn't old chap as that would have made you look terribly knowledgeable.

By the way, Pimlico is west of Vauxhall Bridge, west of Westminster Bridge is Victoria, not that it matters a jot for some one like you

Last edited by RazorsEdge; 22-06-2017 at 07:17 PM.
Old 22-06-2017, 07:17 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Ah, Pimlico added now and who said anything about classifying the Elephant as Westminster?? Ok, using ONFG rules, l choose Westminster Bridge to Imperial War Museum. Now, l could stroll that in under 15 mins. Therefore....close! I am sure any reply from you will reconfirm your inability to just admit that you made a small mistake in a previous post, but l think you know this already?
He may need a spade soon
Old 28-06-2017, 10:46 AM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I did notice a PTID sticker appear on a welcome to Eastbourne sign the very same day that the new signs were installed.
Whilst i don't agree with vandalism (even just a sticker) it made me smile.
Wednesday promoted from Champ
Old 01-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Sussex is awash with Palace fans it's why it irks them so much

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 02-07-2017, 02:32 PM
cool friendly nice friend

therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere
New piece of graffiti on a bin in Kemp Town village

Curiously appropriate? Nice choice, "Ultras"!
Old 02-07-2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
I did notice a PTID sticker appear on a welcome to Eastbourne sign the very same day that the new signs were installed.
Whilst i don't agree with vandalism (even just a sticker) it made me smile.
Eastbourne is full of Palace fans, alcoholics and Eastern Europeans. Must feel like a home from home.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Eastbourne is full of Palace fans, alcoholics and Eastern Europeans. Must feel like a home from home.

Ooh racist undertones there Botty

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 02-07-2017, 03:10 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Anyone else notice that the weeds seem to turn up here in twos? One comes and posts shit (therethere) and another comes along straight afterwards to back him up (onfg/botty) .. are they scared to go out alone??
Old 02-07-2017, 03:23 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Brighton is full of shit. What's your point?
Old 02-07-2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Ooh racist undertones there Botty
Debatable SJ
Old 02-07-2017, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Brighton is full of shit. What's your point?
My point is I'll be on court number three, Gildredge Park, Eastbourne 3-4pm tomoz if you fancy a dust up.