Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 21-06-2017, 05:13 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
No! Why? Whats that got to do with anything?
On that website gus is two places above allardyce. That guy that got sacked by Southampton is much higher than both perhaps he should be your next boss
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 21-06-2017, 05:33 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Do you think Brighton should be ranked higher then?
No but I think we are in the same league as you now the gap on the pitch isn't as big as you guys want to suggest. I think this is a way you try and keep your supiror feeling you have.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 21-06-2017, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Brighton reached the lofty heights of 754th in 2014 which was their highest ever ranking.

Palace being so much higher in the world club rankings shows just why Brighton and their delusion of being a better club than Palace makes them a laughing stock to Palace fans who well and truly have held and will hold the bragging rights over them for years.

Mind the gap or is it a chasm.

COYP
Don't you think that's weird 3 years ago we were ranked higher yet this season we got promoted.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 21-06-2017, 05:40 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
The same old fans deserted us crap and im a deluded idiot
So explain where they all were before the Amex....and dont start on the 20000 locked out of Withdean bollox as we know and you know that just aint true...it wasnt sold out, there are photos to prove this.....just look on internet.....why do you persist with all this bollox, matthew, surely at your age you have better things to occupy your time....
Old 21-06-2017, 05:41 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Don't you think that's weird 3 years ago we were ranked higher yet this season we got promoted.
It must be all the debt you've racked up in those 3 years .
Old 21-06-2017, 05:43 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
No but I think we are in the same league as you now the gap on the pitch isn't as big as you guys want to suggest. I think this is a way you try and keep your supiror feeling you have.
When you are about to commence your 5th consecutive season in the Premier league (not your FIRST EVER) , then come back and talk...We are not trying to keep our superior feeling, we just are superior! Get that into your thick skull Andy!
Old 21-06-2017, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Your comments are wasted on Mat, who is just a deluded thick idiot (and he posts this sh*t at 44, wow ! - The oldest troll in town).

The team who got away with admin was Leicester City (in 2002). They basically were bankrupted building the then Walkers Stadium and their penalty ? - No points deduction, no player sales and as a result, immediate promotion back to the Prem.

But you never hear a peep from the Seaweeds about this. And they basically got up to their necks in it, because most of their fans deserted them (just because Mat may claim he still went, most of the others didn't)
We don't mention Leicester because we are talking about palace (that must be a valid response as that is a similar response that Vince gave me when I asked him why he doesn't talk about other clubs fans being hypocritics).

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 21-06-2017, 05:50 AM

Quote:
When you are about to commence your 5th consecutive season in the Premier league (not your FIRST EVER) , then come back and talk...We are not trying to keep our superior feeling, we just are superior! Get that into your thick skull Andy!
Do you really believe that? Do you believe Wigan Blackburn and Fulham are far superior to you?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 21-06-2017, 05:51 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Everyone cheats apart from good old Bwrighton who do it the right way .

* apart from when they didn't care enough to save the club and getting bankrolled to the tune of 1/3 of a billion pounds .
Old 21-06-2017, 06:41 AM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by therethere View Post
we could probably imagine Barnsley to be tinpot due to them being a small northern town.
The same Barnsley "tin pot" fc that player Premier League football some 20 years before the weed
Old 21-06-2017, 06:48 AM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The same old fans deserted us crap and im a deluded idiot
You can't debate, can you (or even do banter). I glad you put the clown emoji up, because it sums you up to a tee. 44 years old and trolling (not very well) on a rival's messaging board - You really need to go and get a life.
Old 21-06-2017, 06:56 AM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
The same Barnsley "tin pot" fc that player Premier League football some 20 years before the weed
TBF, more than half the entire Football League have played Premier lLeague before the seaweeds, including Tinpot outfits such as Swindon and Oldham, Grim Northern Towns like Burnley and cheats such as B'Mouth and us..........But of course, it is totally OK to lose 8mil+ a year and get your sugar daddy owner to cover all the costs (and also, the small matter of him financing the building of the new stadium).
Old 21-06-2017, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Do you really believe that? Do you believe Wigan Blackburn and Fulham are far superior to you?
YES absolutely I believe we are far superior to you, the stats and the facts PROVE it andy. What the hell have Fulham, Blackburn and Wigan got to do with this arguement? I said WE are Superior to Brighton, and we are! Do you really believe you are superior to all the teams you label 'tinpot', sadly I reckon you do!!

Last edited by grand aigle; 21-06-2017 at 07:48 AM.
Old 21-06-2017, 07:47 AM

Quote:
We don't mention Leicester because we are talking about palace (that must be a valid response as that is a similar response that Vince gave me when I asked him why he doesn't talk about other clubs fans being hypocritics).
So why in responding to my post did you mention Fulham and Wigan?? Do you mean hypocrites ?? or hypocritical??

Last edited by grand aigle; 21-06-2017 at 08:02 AM.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:17 AM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace have to date played 312 games in the Premier League.
Brighton have to date played 0 games in the Premier League

To view the link you have to Register or Login

It is true to say that Palace will maintain their superiority over Brighton for a lot longer than the last 30 years and in all probability Brighton will never be superior to Palace regardless of where they play their games.

Know your place Brighton which is way below Palace in the World Club Rankings and for good reason.

COYP
Old 21-06-2017, 04:56 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
You can't debate, can you (or even do banter). I glad you put the clown emoji up, because it sums you up to a tee. 44 years old and trolling (not very well) on a rival's messaging board - You really need to go and get a life.
I have a life thanks ,maybe you should take those red and blue specks off once in a while
Old 21-06-2017, 05:21 PM

Quote:
I have a life thanks ,maybe you should take those red and blue specks off once in a while
Yet here you are again, lovely evening, here you are on our board! Take the kids out ffs
Old 21-06-2017, 05:26 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yet here you are again, lovely evening, here you are on our board! Take the kids out ffs
I think he's a Walter Mitty type character.
Old 21-06-2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
YES absolutely I believe we are far superior to you, the stats and the facts PROVE it andy. What the hell have Fulham, Blackburn and Wigan got to do with this arguement? I said WE are Superior to Brighton, and we are! Do you really believe you are superior to all the teams you label 'tinpot', sadly I reckon you do!!
You don't even know what wrote. 5 years we have to wait.according to you. The teams I mentioned has spent a lot longer in the premier league than you I agree you currently have better players than us. By the end of the season that might change. Either you believe it's about how many games you have played in the top league which means that the team's I mentioned are more superior,or it's about how good the team currently is which means maybe by the end of the season things might be different.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 21-06-2017, 06:13 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
You don't even know what wrote. 5 years we have to wait.according to you. The teams I mentioned has spent a lot longer in the premier league than you I agree you currently have better players than us. By the end of the season that might change. Either you believe it's about how many games you have played in the top league which means that the team's I mentioned are more superior,or it's about how good the team currently is which means maybe by the end of the season things might be different.
Unless we get relegated or have a firesale it won't change in one season. You might have a new stadium and training facilities, but one thing never changes for clubs that come up from the championship - unless you are a Newcastle or maybe West Ham, to would be signings you are not that attractive. It takes a long time to get players to sign for you and is only done once you have survived a couple of seasons.