Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 21-06-2017, 06:47 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
You don't even know what wrote.
Quote:
5 years we have to wait.according to you. The teams I mentioned has spent a lot longer in the premier league than you I agree you currently have better players than us. By the end of the season that might change. Either you believe it's about how many games you have played in the top league which means that the team's I mentioned are more superior,or it's about how good the team currently is which means maybe by the end of the season things might be different.
What does this mean? You will not be better than us by the end of the season however much you want it to happen. I thought we were talking about weeds v Palace.. unlike you I acknowledge that there are better teams than us...Arsenal, Chelsea,Man City etc etc, but for you to think that weeds will take the league by storm is beyond ridiculous.....and before you start, over on North Korea Chat it was stated that 6th place as a definite possibiity!!! The teams you mentioned WERE better than us for a while BUT no longer are.....Brighton however have NEVER been better than us....teachers and pupils andy, teachers and pupils!! As i said when youve had 5 consecutive seasons in the Premier league and matched us then we can talk about it!
Old 21-06-2017, 06:48 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
You don't even know what wrote. 5 years we have to wait.according to you. The teams I mentioned has spent a lot longer in the premier league than you I agree you currently have better players than us. By the end of the season that might change. Either you believe it's about how many games you have played in the top league which means that the team's I mentioned are more superior,or it's about how good the team currently is which means maybe by the end of the season things might be different.
Yeah let's keep it realistic things won't change within a season. I do however believe if we don't make the right appointment particularly for in terms of our recruitment you could narrow the gap sooner than five years, granted. Alan Pardew stagnated us in that department bar the obvious big money signings.

Your method in recruitment of players is a mix of sensible and a risk if people can grasp that. The business side financially for players scouted across Europe I say fair play, but going by analysis and statistics to help you survive is a big risk. You've got a huge opportunity to make something at this level but if you don't get it right and go down in the first season you should know as much as us how difficult it is to get back from that championship.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 21-06-2017, 06:58 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
[B]

What does this mean? You will not be better than us by the end of the season however much you want it to happen. I thought we were talking about weeds v Palace.. unlike you I acknowledge that there are better teams than us...Arsenal, Chelsea,Man City etc etc, but for you to think that weeds will take the league by storm is beyond ridiculous.....and before you start, over on North Korea Chat it was stated that 6th place as a definite possibiity!!! The teams you mentioned WERE better than us for a while BUT no longer are.....Brighton however have NEVER been better than us....teachers and pupils andy, teachers and pupils!! As i said when youve had 5 consecutive seasons in the Premier league and matched us then we can talk about it!
If we have never been as good as you how come we lead in the league meetings 35 32 teachers and pupils grand aigle
Old 21-06-2017, 07:04 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
I think he's a Walter Mitty type character.
I think he's a div .
Old 21-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
I think he's a div .
Puddled as ****

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 21-06-2017, 07:21 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
I think he's a div .
Think what you like
Old 21-06-2017, 07:23 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Think what you like
Nah you are a div

Clinton Morrison.
Old 21-06-2017, 08:10 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If we have never been as good as you how come we lead in the league meetings 35 32 teachers and pupils grand aigle
Why have you been consistently in a lower league than us for most of your existence?? Why do you come on here giving it the biggun, when you and your team have been consistently ******* useless...as next season will once again prove.....remember when you came to Selhurst all full of it, what happened 3-1 wasnt it? Superstar Dunk sent off again!! What about the playoff semi when lots of you had booked hotel rooms at Wembley? Went well didnt it? Remind me of the score again! Teachers and pupils matthew! Stick to cutting grass matthew, you might be good at that!
Old 21-06-2017, 08:26 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Unless we get relegated or have a firesale it won't change in one season. You might have a new stadium and training facilities, but one thing never changes for clubs that come up from the championship - unless you are a Newcastle or maybe West Ham, to would be signings you are not that attractive. It takes a long time to get players to sign for you and is only done once you have survived a couple of seasons.
I actually agree with you. It would be more about what you did rather than us. I am 100% sure that we are not going to sign players of the quality of benteke or cabye and we don't need to either, but it is possible that you could sell them without replacing with the same quality.

I do believe that maybe we could build a better squad than you but only time will tell.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 21-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
I actually agree with you. It would be more about what you did rather than us. I am 100% sure that we are not going to sign players of the quality of benteke or cabye and we don't need to either, but it is possible that you could sell them without replacing with the same quality.

I do believe that maybe we could build a better squad than you but only time will tell.
You still leave a carrot and a Mince Pie out on Christmas Eve

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 21-06-2017, 08:32 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
[B]

Talk to me. I don't think we will take the premier league by storm I will be happy with 4th from bottom or satisfied with relegation with dignity.

You say they were better than you. I agree with you but according to you we can't be better than you unless we have been in the premier league as long as you. That is silly in my opinion.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 21-06-2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Why have you been consistently in a lower league than us for most of your existence?? Why do you come on here giving it the biggun, when you and your team have been consistently ******* useless...as next season will once again prove.....remember when you came to Selhurst all full of it, what happened 3-1 wasnt it? Superstar Dunk sent off again!! What about the playoff semi when lots of you had booked hotel rooms at Wembley? Went well didnt it? Remind me of the score again! Teachers and pupils matthew! Stick to cutting grass matthew, you might be good at that!
Im not giving it the biggun ,you sir are a deluded cock 35 32 I cut a mean lawn ,what are you good at mm not a lot
Old 21-06-2017, 08:38 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
You still leave a carrot and a Mince Pie out on Christmas Eve
Old 21-06-2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Yeah let's keep it realistic things won't change within a season. I do however believe if we don't make the right appointment particularly for in terms of our recruitment you could narrow the gap sooner than five years, granted. Alan Pardew stagnated us in that department bar the obvious big money signings.

Your method in recruitment of players is a mix of sensible and a risk if people can grasp that. The business side financially for players scouted across Europe I say fair play, but going by analysis and statistics to help you survive is a big risk. You've got a huge opportunity to make something at this level but if you don't get it right and go down in the first season you should know as much as us how difficult it is to get back from that championship.
The analysis and stats model is all bloom really knows it's made him a fortune with his gambling.

Paul winstanly and bloom seem to work really well together in this area and people say that it was key to our success last season. I'm hopeful that we keep playing it this way and it works but who knows what the future brings.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 21-06-2017, 08:40 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Im not giving it the biggun ,you sir are a deluded cock 35 32 I cut a mean lawn ,what are you good at mm not a lot
I doubt you have time to cut your grass, as you spend so much time on here.

You're certainly not very good at being a troll.
Old 21-06-2017, 08:50 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Build, Andy build. It takes years. We were all massively excited in 2013 at the prospect of signing new players, and we certainly brought in enough. Only to discover that quite a few of them weren't up to it. So in the January we bought a few more, and thankfully they were good enough and we survived. We also had our first big taste of getting used by players to flush out better deals elsewhere - we thought we had Darren Bent, and Bendtner and they both fecked off elsewhere. Luckily for us they proved to be shite but this is what you are up against. Just look how many duffs Bournemouth have signed the last couple of years. We spunked 7M on Mutch, check out other Prem clubs almost all of whom have splashed out on someone and then had to replace them? What makes Brighton any different old bean?
Old 21-06-2017, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Build, Andy build. It takes years. We were all massively excited in 2013 at the prospect of signing new players, and we certainly brought in enough. Only to discover that quite a few of them weren't up to it. So in the January we bought a few more, and thankfully they were good enough and we survived. We also had our first big taste of getting used by players to flush out better deals elsewhere - we thought we had Darren Bent, and Bendtner and they both fecked off elsewhere. Luckily for us they proved to be shite but this is what you are up against. Just look how many duffs Bournemouth have signed the last couple of years. We spunked 7M on Mutch, check out other Prem clubs almost all of whom have splashed out on someone and then had to replace them? What makes Brighton any different old bean?
Don't do that to me JC, Mutch was 5M I swear

Clinton Morrison.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Nothing makes Brighton any different, in fact Hughton has history of doing just that with Norwich. A huge dose of luck is an essential ingredient. But this is about possibilities no one knows what the future holds

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 21-06-2017, 09:09 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Talk to me. I don't think we will take the premier league by storm I will be happy with 4th from bottom or satisfied with relegation with dignity.

You say they were better than you. I agree with you but according to you we can't be better than you unless we have been in the premier league as long as you. That is silly in my opinion.
Relegation the right way ?
Old 21-06-2017, 09:15 PM
cool friendly nice friend

therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere therethere
Quote:
So explain where they all were before the Amex....and dont start on the 20000 locked out of Withdean bollox as we know and you know that just aint true...it wasnt sold out, there are photos to prove this.....just look on internet.....why do you persist with all this bollox, matthew, surely at your age you have better things to occupy your time....

Occasional attendees became regular attendees. All fans of the Albion, becoming consistent rather than occasional attendees for normal, obvious, human reasons.