Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 04-09-2017, 01:22 PM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
So glad it's getting under your skin
Thats the thnig tho, its nto gettnig undre my sikn, yoru the oen picking hoels in my speeling and feel the need to corerct me on every wrod lol.. now tkae a step bakc and tihnk abuot that for a miunte.

Plenty here to Pick through. xx
Old 04-09-2017, 01:45 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Thats the thnig tho, its nto gettnig undre my sikn, yoru the oen picking hoels in my speeling and feel the need to corerct me on every wrod lol.. now tkae a step bakc and tihnk abuot that for a miunte.

Plenty here to Pick through. xx
Guess you think that's funny? Suppose it probably is if you're 12.....go to school. you obviously haven't got a job you're on here all the time.
Yet you think we're obsessed?? Really?
Old 04-09-2017, 01:55 PM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Guess you think that's funny? Suppose it probably is if you're 12.....go to school. you obviously haven't got a job you're on here all the time.
Yet you think we're obsessed?? Really?
Hang on you didn't pick up on the spelling mistakes, why not? How am i going to learn? Please help me.

You obviously don't have a job then either going by your logic as your posting at the same time lol...

Who pays for my House with a moat in Kent and my kids to do badminton and squash lesson?

Yes, you really must be obsessed as you lot bring pages up from 2009 about TB and where his money comes from lol.
Old 04-09-2017, 02:05 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Yep under the umbrella term Brighton fans.
All 3 of them
Old 04-09-2017, 02:08 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hang on you didn't pick up on the spelling mistakes, why not? How am i going to learn? Please help me.

You obviously don't have a job then either going by your logic as your posting at the same time lol...

Who pays for my House with a moat in Kent and my kids to do badminton and squash lesson?

Yes, you really must be obsessed as you lot bring pages up from 2009 about TB and where his money comes from lol.
I pay people to do the hands on stuff you
House in Kent/moat/kids??? Yeah right! Just like your mate shitler and his imaginary cruises??
Old 04-09-2017, 02:12 PM

Quote:
I pay people to do the hands on stuff you
House in Kent/moat/kids??? Yeah right! Just like your mate shitler and his imaginary cruises??
Yea ok of course you do, i've got an itchy chin petal....

Your right i wouldn't live in Kent and i don't have a moat around my house and my kids don't play Badminton and squash.

Its just gone over your head or your not clever enough to get it. I bet the latter.
Old 04-09-2017, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Yea ok of course you do, i've got an itchy chin petal....

Your right i wouldn't live in Kent and i don't have a moat around my house and my kids don't play Badminton and squash.

Its just gone over your head or your not clever enough to get it. I bet the latter.
Oh dear 2 more ! You're !
Old 04-09-2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Oh dear 2 more ! You're !
Smells a bit fishy in here.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Smells a bit fishy in here.
Probably your mum, run a bath for her. See we can all stoop to playground wit
Old 04-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ok Big Girl

Must be true if you say it. Go and play with ya mum.

As for incest we all know what happens there and you lot should know more than most. These are the consequences
Old 04-09-2017, 03:16 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
3 proper beaks on those midgets
Old 04-09-2017, 06:17 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Brighton was a second club to most of these plastics, wasn't enough of them to put up much of an objection.
Think ill change my mind you are the biggest cock on here ,as for not caring
Old 04-09-2017, 07:42 PM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Think ill change my mind you are the biggest cock on here ,as for not caring
I think l will change my mind. You are the biggest cock on here, as for not caring?

Last edited by jjeagle; 04-09-2017 at 07:55 PM.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:48 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
"Most of the people who claim to be Brighton fans today, did nothing at the time preferring instead to focus their energy on watching their Premiership team on telly"
Do you think that is not normal? When Palace lost ownership of its ground you guys done nothing what so ever. Also what do you think Palace fans do when you are a stuggling championship team with only 15000 attendance. I think it's funny how people try and take something that is true to everyone then make out it is just what Brighton does. Honestly take an unbiased look at palace. You might be shocked at what you see.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 07:12 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
I just want to add that in the 96/97 season our average attendance was 5844 we survived on the last day of the season and at Christmas we were 12 points adrift at the very bottom of the league.

On Saturday only Lincoln and swindon had bigger attendances than that and swindons attendance was less than 50 people more.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 07:17 AM

[QUOTE=andy1980;13826009]Do you think that is not normal? When Palace lost ownership of its ground you guys done nothing what so ever. Also what do you think Palace fans do when you are a stuggling championship team with only 15000 attendance. I think it's funny how people try and take something that is true to everyone then make out it is just what Brighton does. Honestly take an unbiased look at palace. You might be shocked at what you see.[/QUOTE]

Yes andy why don't you take an unbiased look at brighton, you may be surprised!! You ain't as squeaky clean as you lot try and make out are you??
Old 05-09-2017, 07:18 AM

Quote:
I just want to add that in the 96/97 season our average attendance was 5844 we survived on the last day of the season and at Christmas we were 12 points adrift at the very bottom of the league.

On Saturday only Lincoln and swindon had bigger attendances than that and swindons attendance was less than 50 people more.
Really?? Thanks so much for that very useful piece of information...
Old 05-09-2017, 10:34 AM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
[QUOTE=grand aigle;13826025]
Quote:
Do you think that is not normal? When Palace lost ownership of its ground you guys done nothing what so ever. Also what do you think Palace fans do when you are a stuggling championship team with only 15000 attendance. I think it's funny how people try and take something that is true to everyone then make out it is just what Brighton does. Honestly take an unbiased look at palace. You might be shocked at what you see.[/QUOTE]

Yes andy why don't you take an unbiased look at brighton, you may be surprised!! You ain't as squeaky clean as you lot try and make out are you??
That's just it, this Weed is just like all the rest, they will never accept it. They let their ground be sold without any resistance, bang on about our attendances when we were in championship, yet they couldn't sell out the Withdean, think just cos they've got a new ground they are a 'big' established club, yet numerous other clubs have built new grounds and haven't managed to stay in the Prem, it's a case of
Old 05-09-2017, 10:35 AM

[QUOTE=grand aigle;13826025]
Quote:
Do you think that is not normal? When Palace lost ownership of its ground you guys done nothing what so ever. Also what do you think Palace fans do when you are a stuggling championship team with only 15000 attendance. I think it's funny how people try and take something that is true to everyone then make out it is just what Brighton does. Honestly take an unbiased look at palace. You might be shocked at what you see.[/QUOTE]

Is that all you got? Don't you read my messages? I hardly ever stick up for Brighton fans I show you guys are the same

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 12:07 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Palace still play at Selhurst Park. That should be some indication of how we all reacted whilst the deeds were in different hands.

And loathe as I am to stick up for those absolute divs in Charlton, they showed exactly what could be done to get their ground back.

Brighton? Well you call us lot gyppos yet you had your polka dot hankie tied up on a stick over your shoulder while the very few who actually cared about your club went to Gillingham & the Withdean (in small numbers).

But wait, now that a soulless blight has been built, with a roof & padded seats the giant has awoken? You might fool the new breed 'footie' fan, but those of us long in the tooth know you for the joke that you really are.