Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-06-2017, 10:11 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Just my opinion, but I've always found grown adults playing Nintendo games as a bit odd. They always seem very childish. I don't have time these days anymore as in late 30s now, but always see new Nintendo games and think they look the kids would love them, like I did when I was a kid. As a huge C64, Amiga, SNES, etc gamer in my youth I've always seen the PS4 and Xbox1 as what I would play if I had any time spare in my life
Ner ner na ner ner.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:11 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Very very tough

Cant decide between Mario 64 and GTA 3

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 28-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
GTA Vice City is head and shoulders the greatest GTA game.

Greatest PS2 game also, or maybe the Warriors.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:18 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Wings on the Amiga was great. Very moving diary sections from WW1
A great game. Interesting mix of air combat, bombing and straffing missions. And shooting observation balloons.

It's on iOS now as Wings Remastered but I haven't played it. Don't want to the memories!
Old 28-06-2017, 10:19 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
After Ocarina of time and a link to the past then yes I agree. It was just too easy. Final battle was a bit of a joke...

Shenmue has not aged well. Tried playing this a while back and controls were too awkward to continue with it. At the time it was a masterpiece and groundbreaking though.
It's the inventiveness and the scope for me.
The others in the series are classics but this one takes it further.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:22 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
GTA Vice City is head and shoulders the greatest GTA game.

Greatest PS2 game also, or maybe the Warriors.
GTA 3 was the first GTA I played and loved it, after that I personally found the maps a bit too big for my liking

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 28-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Gigi

Leap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I played rollercoaster and football manager on the spectrum 128k for months
Old 28-06-2017, 10:24 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
GTA 3 was the first GTA I played and loved it, after that I personally found the maps a bit too big for my liking
Vice City wasn't big at all.

The music made it.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:24 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
It's the inventiveness and the scope for me.
The others in the series are classics but this one takes it further.
But it's too easy

Back in my day they made games hard. If you couldn't complete it as a kid then tough shit
Old 28-06-2017, 10:26 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Old 28-06-2017, 10:27 PM

Quote:
But it's too easy

Back in my day they made games hard. If you couldn't complete it as a kid then tough shit
Does the new Zelda have an absurdly hard yet addictive fishing mini game?
Old 28-06-2017, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Does the new Zelda have an absurdly hard yet addictive fishing mini game?
Nope

It's a brilliant game but it's just too easy.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:45 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Wings on the Amiga was great. Very moving diary sections from WW1
Waldo P.Barnstormer ?!
Old 28-06-2017, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Nope

It's a brilliant game but it's just too easy.
****s sake. Spent hours on that. Used to get back to a mate's after clubbing and take in turns seeing who could catch the biggest fish.

Finally caught that bastard eel hiding in there too.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:50 PM

EaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Vice City wasn't big at all.

The music made it.
the sound of "....this is Oliver "Lady-Killer" Biscuit" as you switched the channels always sent a shiver up my spine!
Old 28-06-2017, 10:54 PM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Breath Of The Wind.
The best game you'll ever play.
Incorrect. The best game I will ever play is Dark Souls.

Is BOTW a Zelda game?
Old 28-06-2017, 10:55 PM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Monkey Island
Hell yeah. Loved it.
Old 29-06-2017, 12:23 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Coastal AATOT....

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-06-2017, 11:13 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
A great game. Interesting mix of air combat, bombing and straffing missions. And shooting observation balloons.

It's on iOS now as Wings Remastered but I haven't played it. Don't want to the memories!
Yeah I saw that on iOS but the same with me. I had good memories of it as a kid and didn't wanna potentially spoil that!
Old 29-06-2017, 11:20 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Kick off 2