Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:30 PM

Naboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
McArthur to Villa?

Small mention in the daily mail (I know)

To view the link you have to Register or Login

A player that we should be getting fully fit and 100% be looking to keep in my opinion.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:32 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Depends how much they offer.

Love jimmy Mac. But 8-10m and I would prob sell and let FDB reinvest
Old 01-07-2017, 07:36 PM

Beneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I personally thought he was shocking the second half of the season when he came back from his injury.

Last edited by Beneaglee; 01-07-2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:37 PM

Naboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNaboo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post

Plus Jedi in part exchange?? 😍😍

Not sure if Jimmy Mac played for Bruce at Wigan or if they just missed each other.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:39 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It looked like he was playing with an injury towards the end of the season.
Fit, he's a big asset .
Old 01-07-2017, 07:58 PM

SmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Last year was a down season for him, but he was our best player the previous two seasons. I hope he comes back fit and ready to go. It is not like we have quality depth in midfield and he should fit into FDB's high intensity pressing game.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:59 PM

SmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And he wouldn't need to drop down a division. He is clearly PL quality.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Have Villa got 10-15m???
Old 01-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post

That's how I see it. I like the bloke but he has just had a pretty meh season.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:22 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Simon Jones (who wrote it) gets his info from agents. Doesn't mean to say it's not accurate, but worth considering.

I'd also sell for 8-10m if offered. Love the guy but that would be the right sort of price.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 01-07-2017, 08:23 PM

Groinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think we need to likes of Jimmy Mac to stick around....if it all goes tits up again we need his sort to dig deep and get us out of trouble....
Old 01-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sadly been poor for the last 12 months. Knackered by ht in the games he started. This was really obvious when SA came in as while Cabaye, who was also unfit managed to improve his fitness but McArthur didn't.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:48 PM

dave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
30 in October but undroppable in his first two seasons with us. Despite a relatively poor season he was still our third highest scorer with 5 league goals.

We have already lost 6 players from the 25 man from the second half of last season and still have 'fringe' players like Chungy and Sako making up the numbers.

As always he stays until we find someone younger and better but there are others that need offloading and replacing before him.

LFC fansite
Old 01-07-2017, 08:59 PM

wawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
8 million isn't enough that's pathetic for a player of his quality. Very versatile midfielder and good quality to have in the squad. Our form dropped when he got injured last year.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:17 PM

eagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleborn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very very good squad player. To sell him would be to weaken the squad massively at a time that we are already short on quality.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:19 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Wouldnt be surprised if we need to sell some, easier to find buyers for the decent. Dont think he gets into the starting 11 right now if Cabaye is staying

@RisZero
Old 01-07-2017, 09:21 PM

GreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreatGonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wasn't he out 3rd highest scorer last season behind Benteke and Zaha?

A few short memories perhaps?
Old 01-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Back in the UK

arabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mistake to sell. Scores goals and sets them up. If fit capable of high pressing game. An pass still a rarity in our squad. Also what could we get for 10 million?
Old 01-07-2017, 09:33 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Wasn't he out 3rd highest scorer last season behind Benteke and Zaha?

A few short memories perhaps?
All in 2016, half in games we lost anyway, and then didnt get a look in under the better manager under a period where we played vastly better?

@RisZero
Old 01-07-2017, 09:33 PM

Arbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love McArthur, but admittedly by his high standards he didn't have a great season but that was mainly due to injury. I hope we keep him. Being a Scot, I want as many Scottish players playing in the Premier League rather than the Championship and surely he is PL quality still.