Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 01-08-2017, 11:41 AM

rambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Currently in Spain and can't call the premium rate number or get online. If any expats know what number to call from abroad that would be good!
Old 01-08-2017, 11:43 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just booked 4 tickets over the phone, took 5 mins, only 3 people in the queue.

Chap in the box office says SEEtickets server has gone down which has affected various clubs including Man city and Leicester. Not a CPFC boxoffice issue as such so be nice.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:14 PM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
l think the online issues have been sorted. Logged in 5 mins ago and was able to chose block and seat. Payment taken and email receipt received.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ditto @ 20:50.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:02 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any advice on how to get cheaper train tickets by going a slower route? I'm interested in going but feck the 80 return tickets on Virgin Trains.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post
Any advice on how to get cheaper train tickets by going a slower route? I'm interested in going but feck the 80 return tickets on Virgin Trains.
Try London Midland.

Euston to Stafford, change and then Stafford to Liverpool.
Don't know how much it costs as I drive for them, but I'm sure it'll be much cheaper.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:04 PM

smiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
Try London Midland.

Don't know how much it costs as I drive for them, but I'm sure it'll be much cheaper.
I just booked Marylebone to Lime Street via Birmingham for 40.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:14 PM

martin w put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallmartin w put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallmartin w put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallmartin w put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallmartin w put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallmartin w put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallmartin w put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallmartin w put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallmartin w put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallmartin w put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallmartin w put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post
I booked Virgin fast train Euston to Birmingham new street for 8 up and 11 back. Then London midland slow train from Birmingham new street to Liverpool lime street for 9.50 each way.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:58 PM
XXVII

Doris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybot View Post
Probably trying out a new system. We are the only club with a premium rate box office number afterall.
I queried this with the box office yesterday and was told that if they didn't have a premium rate number they would have to charge a booking fee on every ticket which could work out dearer. Was also told that most clubs charge booking fees?
Old 03-08-2017, 11:02 AM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still not sold out.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:11 AM

Penge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by mether View Post
Still not sold out.
How many seats allocated to us?
How many sold?
Old 04-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
CPFC HK massiv will be at Liverpool!
Old 04-08-2017, 09:49 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipsisourking View Post
Try London Midland.

A few of us on this route - 33
Old 04-08-2017, 10:18 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Is it guaranteed to be on Saturday given CL games before and after?

Liverpool just been drawn to play Hoffenheim the midweeks either side of our game - interesting.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:00 PM

jake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Only severely restricted left by the looks , and around 5 restricted at the front . Got a mate one just now, 3 off to have the opposite goal blocked by the tier above hanging down !!
Old 05-08-2017, 08:15 AM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
so no block 124 looks like the Club have taken the lower allocation again.
We used to sell out Anfield allocation easy in past think the Club need to look at ticket allocations as im sure more supporters will want to go
Old 05-08-2017, 08:30 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Ridiculous decision if true.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:43 AM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Take full allocation. Give five days for everyone with over 1000 loyalty points to fill blocks 21, 22 and 23. Then open up block 24 to members and season ticket holders. No harm in selling blocks at the same time for different levels of points for this one either.

Come on Palace..it's not rocket science.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:38 AM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We hardly sold out any games outside of London last season. Our away support (numbers wise) really isn't that great. We are much more like Fulham/QPR/Charlton than Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea/West Ham when it comes to away support in the Premiership.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
We hardly sold out any games outside of London last season. Our away support (numbers wise) really isn't that great. We are much more like Fulham/QPR/Charlton than Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea/West Ham when it comes to away support in the Premiership.
We sold out at Liverpool, on tv and on a Sunday late kick off last season, this is the first away game of the season and should have taken what we are entitled to.