Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:50 PM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I guess if Season ticket holders are on hols for the Chelsea game then they can sell their tickets back to the club for the odd game!

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 09-07-2017, 09:25 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Just goes to show it doesn't matter how much the TV increases the board will still charge Palace fans top price for games .
Old 10-07-2017, 06:55 AM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And yet visitors pay 30.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
For home care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:27 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
And yet visitors pay 30.
As do we when we go to Chelsea, where the price difference is probably greater.

And we get a better view and facilities (and 3 points!) there, in comparison to the corner of the Arthur that we give them.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just goes to show what good value a season ticket is!
Old 10-07-2017, 07:46 AM

laboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So it looks like prices have gone up maybe 2.50? An A Game in the Arthur last year was 40...and have been either very similar or the same since we were promoted.

Also, pretty sure we are still the cheapest London club?

People really will moan about anything.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:00 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
Just goes to show what good value a season ticket is!
That's a sensible aim of the pricing strategy.

The regular ST holders will always get the best deal, rewarding their loyalty both in terms of commitment and expenditure. Many of us will also travel to a range of away matches etc.

It should also be remembered that this is only our Prem price range. There are likely to be cup matches when the prices will be considerably cheaper, with plenty of availability.

When I'm asked by casuals on a budget how they can attend a Palace match now, I try to steer them to the cup matches. It's a good, affordable way to introduce young kids and the families can get seats together (which is much harder for Prem matches).
Old 10-07-2017, 09:38 AM

marantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
The most annoying thing is 3 games go on sale tomorrow so it's a fair bit of money to lay out in one hit after buying two gold memberships yesterday I buy tickets for my dad aswell so that's 6 tickets to purchase tomorrow I work 4 Saturdays on 4 off so I can't get a season ticket
Old 10-07-2017, 10:50 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
I won't be going but I am sure a Chelsea tourist will take my place , Never renewed my season ticket after a run of around 10 yrs , Seem's like the club isn't bothered about those fans who supported the club pre- 2010 and aren't season ticket holders ..
Old 10-07-2017, 10:54 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboxers View Post
So it looks like prices have gone up maybe 2.50? An A Game in the Arthur last year was 40...and have been either very similar or the same since we were promoted.

this.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:59 AM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Buying my season ticket early means that over the season my average ticket price for a Premier League game is under 17 a game.

Surely Palace season ticket holders who renew early must have one of the best deals in the Premier League.

It has always been the case that non-season ticket holders have to pay more than a season ticket holder.

Even if you cannot attend every game it is still worth buying a season ticket if you can afford to as in many cases you may be able to sell back to the club the ticket for the game/ games that you cannot attend as many games will sell out.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marantz View Post
The most annoying thing is 3 games go on sale tomorrow so it's a fair bit of money to lay out in one hit after buying two gold memberships yesterday I buy tickets for my dad aswell so that's 6 tickets to purchase tomorrow I work 4 Saturdays on 4 off so I can't get a season ticket
Maybe you and Racehorse 80 (who posted after you) should share a ST?

People do this discreetly...I know fans at Chelsea and Arsenal who share with a friend. Each season they agree who goes to what match, based on their work commitments, holidays, and a fair share of the most prestigious fixtures.

You're not ticket touting and the sharing is just between the two of you. Makes it more affordable, less hassle than seeking a ticket for single matches and you usually secure a better seat for a season ticket.

In all the cases I know, the guys genuinely can't make every Saturday anyway (like you can't), but this sharing means the seat is used.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Maybe you and Racehorse 80 (who posted after you) should share a ST?

People do this discreetly...I know fans at Chelsea and Arsenal who share with a friend. Each season they agree who goes to what match, based on their work commitments, holidays, and a fair share of the most prestigious fixtures.

You're not ticket touting and the sharing is just between the two of you. Makes it more affordable, less hassle than seeking a ticket for single matches and you usually secure a better seat for a season ticket.

In all the cases I know, the guys genuinely can't make every Saturday anyway (like you can't), but this sharing means the seat is used.
Not out the question , Maybe next year , Out of interest did the club sell as many season tickets as usual ? The demand should be increasing year on year but it seems to be tailing off going by the amount of emails . I get about season tickets , Match tickets , Membership's and reduced price corporate boxes etc .
Old 10-07-2017, 01:02 PM
ho hum

Big Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyteleafeeagle View Post
I guess if Season ticket holders are on hols for the Chelsea game then they can sell their tickets back to the club for the odd game!
Tried this a couple of times and there are always "restricted view" tickets available, therefore I couldnt sell it via the club.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:33 PM

marantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
They shouldn't make you buy a bundle of tickets all games should be the same price and no gold silver membership crap
Old 10-07-2017, 03:39 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

It should also be remembered that this is only our Prem price range. There are likely to be cup matches when the prices will be considerably cheaper, with plenty of availability.
Yeah.

If we draw Southampton away or something.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:59 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
And yet visitors pay 30.
So? It is good to be able to save some money when I go to the likes of Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea. Only way to watch Palace economically is a season ticket - get organised and share one
Old 10-07-2017, 10:56 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboxers View Post

sorry for thinking Crystal Palace charging 50 notes for a single game is beyond belief

Looking forward to the 20+ prices for the League Cup game against some provincial outfit as the club try to squeeze fans who can't go every week of as much as possible (plus the membership fee). Great stuff CPFC.
Old 11-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
sorry for thinking Crystal Palace charging 50 notes for a single game is beyond belief

Looking forward to the 20+ prices for the League Cup game against some provincial outfit as the club try to squeeze fans who can't go every week of as much as possible (plus the membership fee). Great stuff CPFC.
Shame on you for not bowing down to Parish. Go and support Chelsea.
Old 11-07-2017, 01:52 PM

laboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaboxers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post

Do you really expect everything to stay the same price forever? Also how many tickets are actually 50? Very few.

Like I said before, the price in the Arthur has gone up 2.50. That's what? Half a pint in todays money?