Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 11-07-2017, 02:05 PM

Stella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't believe people are actually moaning....that's the going rate in the premiership.

Let's make the prices 20 and see people moan that we don't spend money on transfers.

Buy a season ticket for the best deals
Old 11-07-2017, 06:15 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboxers View Post
Do you really expect everything to stay the same price forever? Also how many tickets are actually 50? Very few.

Like I said before, the price in the Arthur has gone up 2.50. That's what? Half a pint in todays money?
What's PL revenue gone up by recently. Was it 70m odd to about 100m? Look at the German model. No, we should be saying something. If needed the money like in the Jordan days then I could understand it, look how many didn't like it back then.

2.50 isn't a lot, but through in a 40 with it and tell me it's not. What if you want to bring a couple of kids as the next generation of fans. A oner for going to football. You're having a laugh!
Old 11-07-2017, 06:17 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Drinker View Post
Can't believe people are actually moaning....that's the going rate in the premiership.

Let's make the prices 20 and see people moan that we don't spend money on transfers.

I can usually make 10-12 games a season. Used to get a Selhurst 6 or 12 back in the day. That used to make me a member too. Nowadays....
Old 11-07-2017, 06:25 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Millwank were charging 26 in division 3!
Old 11-07-2017, 06:29 PM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post
What's PL revenue gone up by recently. Was it 70m odd to about 100m? Look at the German model. No, we should be saying something. If needed the money like in the Jordan days then I could understand it, look how many didn't like it back then.

2.50 isn't a lot, but through in a 40 with it and tell me it's not. What if you want to bring a couple of kids as the next generation of fans. A oner for going to football. You're having a laugh!
The German model?
Makes watching championship football cheap...
Old 11-07-2017, 06:46 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Millwank were charging 26 in division 3!

But they don't have 100 million TV money sloshing around so I have more sympathy.
Old 11-07-2017, 06:48 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:

I have a season ticket. But does charging 50 instead of 35 for example really make much difference to the coffers of a club for whom gate receipts are a small part of its revenue? It's like changing the loyalty points thing. The club do it because they can.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:47 AM

Stella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStella Drinker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would imagine that the difference in price does make a difference to the club.

I could be wrong but that's my opinion
Old 12-07-2017, 05:03 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
But they don't have 100 million TV money sloshing around so I have more sympathy.
Probably don't have quite the same wage bill either
Old 12-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
I would imagine that the difference in price does make a difference to the club.

Let's say 5k Palace fans pay an extra 15, that 75k per game.

It covers Wickham's weekly wage I suppose. Yay.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:27 AM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah cause that's exactly how it works isn't it?
Old 12-07-2017, 08:57 AM

Dogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
The German model?
Makes watching championship football cheap...
Hows that ? A mate pays around 10 a game to watch Herta Berlin with his season ticket. Ok the Germans have bigger capacity in general but I guess that's part of the German model
Old 12-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Compare to transfer fees and wages, the entire revenue from gate receipts is chump change, let alone the difference between charging say 30 and 50.

By the time Mutch's contract has expired he'll have cost the club around 13m in total. If we'd not made that signing, we could have let everyone in for free for a season and still be up on the deal.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:08 AM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Funny how when moaning about pricing everyone references poor financial decisions, and not the good ones, i.e. 30m on Benteke, Zaha's new contract and hiring FDB.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:09 AM
ACII

or the 2m we spent on the Sakho loan...........
Old 12-07-2017, 09:14 AM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
Funny how when moaning about pricing everyone references poor financial decisions, and not the good ones, i.e. 30m on Benteke, Zaha's new contract and hiring FDB.
Good or bad, our ability to make these moves is barely impacted by a 20 rise in ticket prices. It's penny pinching.

And when the inevitable happens one day and we go down, they'll be begging us to bring friends, playing the South London card and handing out free tickets to schools again.

Of course hiring FDB is yet to be proven to be a good move
Old 12-07-2017, 09:18 AM

Dogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The thing is oddjob is that investors want returns on their money . Too much is syphoned off and they will charge what they can get away with not what they can operate on .

but that's the game now , take it or leave it
Old 12-07-2017, 09:19 AM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Off to see Sydney fc vs Arsenal tomorrow for pre season friendly. Tickets are 135 dollars. I got them free via a contractor . Normal sydney fc home game tickets during the competive season are 35 bucks. Wtf. Anyway attendance will prob be 800000. Cringe . Anyway if anyone is there im the the one with a 90s Palace scarf
Old 12-07-2017, 09:20 AM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 18-07-2017, 07:22 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post

Of course hiring FDB is yet to be proven to be a good move

Completely unproven in fact. Mental comment.

On iTunes under DGFootball on iTunes Podcast App or here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...125711476?mt=2

Also on ACAST too:
https://www.acast.com/dgfootball