Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 22-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
And yet visitors pay £30.
This is the main issue for me now, not only do you have to pay to be a member but you also have to pay £12.50 more than away fans to sit in the same stand.

I remember having a discussion with Steve Browett on here a few years ago about reducing the price for home fans and he said the PL rules stated you can't charge home fans less than away fans in the same stand, however to charge this much more is just ridiculous.

I'm not blaming our club though as we are only trying to compete with the rest, but it proves that football is simply too expensive in this country for fans regardless of whether they are home or away fans.
Old 22-07-2017, 04:23 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
Funny how when moaning about pricing everyone references poor financial decisions, and not the good ones, i.e. £30m on Benteke, Zaha's new contract and hiring FDB.
That makes absolutely no sense - if the difference between fair pricing and bending people over is £70k a game, it would take 428 home games to cover the £30mil paid to Liverpool for Benteke.

We all know that we're now simply extras in a tv show for global television, so lower priced tickets doesn't seem like an unfair request to me.
Old 22-07-2017, 04:57 PM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
This is the main issue for me now, not only do you have to pay to be a member but you also have to pay £12.50 more than away fans to sit in the same stand.

I remember having a discussion with Steve Browett on here a few years ago about reducing the price for home fans and he said the PL rules stated you can't charge home fans less than away fans in the same stand, however to charge this much more is just ridiculous.

I'm not blaming our club though as we are only trying to compete with the rest, but it proves that football is simply too expensive in this country for fans regardless of whether they are home or away fans.
The EPL is probably the most affordable elite sporting competition in the world.
I pay circa £500 for my season ticket and away games are a lot cheaper than the EPL minor leagues. £42 for Leeds back in 2012.
I know half our fan base never watched us in the minors, but I was paying £40 for Boro away back in 2010.
Old 22-07-2017, 05:09 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Way too much on paper, but I totally understand the rationale.

Rightly or wrongly, Palace seem keen to be pretty tight on FFP and STCC, so every penny made outside of TV deals does add up, be that tickets or lucrative sponsors that people don't like (in an ideal world I wouldn't have a sponsorship deal with a bookmaker, but outside of the top six, that's where the sponsorship money is).

Palace are in the unique position in the Premier League in having to compete with ever spiralling player wages and transfer fees whilst wanting to rebuild an entire ground and find a London training base (complete with London property prices). That adds up very quickly, even with TV money and US investment. I'm not sure a lot of fans appreciate how quickly the wage bill of the playing staff racks up as they demand ever more signings.

The current size of the stadium doesn't really allow wriggle room, either (and I think we may have lost another couple of hundred seats to, rightly, accommodate fans in wheelchairs): there's no way, for instance, that Palace could have a family day with £5/£10 tickets in the Premier League. What will be interesting will be to see how Palace price non-corporate individual match tickets if and when they are in a newly-done 40,000 seat stadium.

As things stand, season tickets are fantastic value I think, and Cup prices tend to be priced fairly in terms of offering affordable matches for families.
Old 22-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Agree with a lot of that. Season tickets do represent good value, I just think that it's total wank to sell £50 tickets for a single match, and also paying extra for membership which is needed to purchase the tickets.
Old 22-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
The EPL is probably the most affordable elite sporting competition in the world.
I pay circa £500 for my season ticket and away games are a lot cheaper than the EPL minor leagues. £42 for Leeds back in 2012.
I know half our fan base never watched us in the minors, but I was paying £40 for Boro away back in 2010.
Unless you're talking about American sport, which has its own idiosyncrasities, I'm not sure you can back your first statement up.

However I do agree the FL is also way too expensive as well and the reason for it all is that players wages in this country are way too much. The only real way fans will get pushed up the list of priorities in football is if they stand together and say something. The twentys plenty campaign was a good example but ultimately wasn't inclusive enough of all fans.
Old 22-07-2017, 06:45 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Nonsense. Au$25 for AFL and Big Bash Cricket in one of the best stadiums in the world
Old 27-07-2017, 10:58 AM

Repo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is this sold out? Trying to book Huddersfield/Chelsea and its showing excellent availability on the frony screen, but can't find a single seat in any of the blocks I've looked in (just about all of the members stand, four blocks in the Holmesdale and one in the Sainsburys.
Old 27-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have you tried the restricted view seats in the UH?
Old 27-07-2017, 11:12 AM

audreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will the tickets for Arsenal Home be sold out? Will i have any hope of getting 2 tickets at normal prices??? Its my sons first home game (hopefully)...i dont care how i'm in the ground or even if I can see the pitch!! just want to be in the stadium...haven't been for 12 flippin years cos of exile any ideas folks/best strategies??
Old 27-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo Man View Post
Is this sold out? Trying to book Huddersfield/Chelsea and its showing excellent availability on the frony screen, but can't find a single seat in any of the blocks I've looked in (just about all of the members stand, four blocks in the Holmesdale and one in the Sainsburys.
The availability colour key doesn't work properly for bundled games and blocks often show as green even if there are no seats available. There are seats available in the Arthur but only restricted view as far as I can see.

If you phone the box office there might be seats available that are not visible online. For bundles, the online system can only show seats as available if they are available for both games, whereas the box office might be able to allocate you different seats for the two games.
Old 27-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by audreytatou View Post
Will the tickets for Arsenal Home be sold out? Will i have any hope of getting 2 tickets at normal prices??? Its my sons first home game (hopefully)...i dont care how i'm in the ground or even if I can see the pitch!! just want to be in the stadium...haven't been for 12 flippin years cos of exile any ideas folks/best strategies??
Arsenal home will be a Cat A+ game, meaning you will have to buy a Cat B match ticket at the same time for each Cat A+ ticket.

You would probably have to buy Bournemouth or Watford (midweek evening) tickets to buy the Arsenal tickets, so Bournemouth or Watford would end up being your sons first game
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 27-07-2017, 12:57 PM

audreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Arsenal home will be a Cat A+ game, meaning you will have to buy a Cat B match ticket at the same time for each Cat A+ ticket.

You would probably have to buy Bournemouth or Watford (midweek evening) tickets to buy the Arsenal tickets, so Bournemouth or Watford would end up being your sons first game
Thanks Dorking....wont even be in the same hemisphere for them...oh well
Old 27-07-2017, 01:22 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Thanks Dorking....wont even be in the same hemisphere for them...oh well
Most A+ games go on sale on their own to members etc nearer the game once there are no more B game tickets to be sold in the pairing.
Old 27-07-2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddrod View Post
Most A+ games go on sale on their own to members etc nearer the game once there are no more B game tickets to be sold in the pairing.
.....seems a bit confusing for such an old fart...that 'll learn me for leaving....no more boiled hamburgers too I guess??
Old 27-07-2017, 10:18 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
An expanded ground would bring more capacity, and hopefully lower prices. The fact is that we sell out the big games at these high prices. Season ticket holders still get much lower individual match prices of course.
Old 27-07-2017, 10:23 PM
Heshlo Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
An expanded ground would bring more capacity, and hopefully lower prices. The fact is that we sell out the big games at these high prices. Season ticket holders still get much lower individual match prices of course.
Old 28-07-2017, 06:36 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Are you an International Club member? If you are you should be able to buy tickets for individual games. If not, sell your B game tickets on here.
Old 28-07-2017, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Are you an International Club member? If you are you should be able to buy tickets for individual games. If not, sell your B game tickets on here.
Thanx NH, if I can get them i'll give the B category away to someone whos struggling especially at xmas but thanx for the heads up
Old 28-07-2017, 06:56 AM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post
I don't recall the last time the theatre was zero degrees outside in the cold, rain seeping through the roof, treading in piss in the toilets and having shit and barf not cleared out of the toilet bowl, lol.

Add in a couple of huge pilons and 25 minutes half time taken for waiting for beer and drinking time, seems like a bargain!!
Or where you sat on a plastic seat where your knees touch the seat on front, your shoulders overlap the person next to you, where there are 26,000 people watching or where often the actors look like they've never been a play in their life!!!