Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:19 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Divorce just before Xmas.

Just putting the fixtures in my diary up to the end of the year. obviously all the home games are a must and certain away games are a must.

Nov 25th Stoke at home
Nov 28th Scum away
Dec 1st WBA away (or almost home)
Dec 9th Bournemouth at home
Dec 12th Watford at home
Dec 16th Leicester away (close)

6 games in 3 weeks, anyone got a spare place for Xmas dinner?

Old 08-07-2017, 08:56 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I would say you are lucky WBA and Leicester are 2 of the away games. How many are night games?
Old 08-07-2017, 09:08 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post

6 games in 3 weeks, anyone got a spare place for Xmas dinner?
Got a VW T4 outside me house with ya name written on it.Will lob the Doberman in for free(bit of security for you)
Old 08-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Palace Addict

trufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by trufan; 08-07-2017 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:13 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
One evening game at Selhurst and one at the Amex.

Thanks P&M I'll bare it in mind.

Trufan what ever you said can't have been that bad.

Old 09-07-2017, 03:38 PM

johnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
not to mention 2 massive matches the week after xmas
Old 09-07-2017, 03:42 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Get a more understanding wife.........
Old 09-07-2017, 03:43 PM
AWM V 42 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybacaro View Post
not to mention 2 massive matches the week after xmas
I haven't got next years diary yet.

Old 09-07-2017, 03:45 PM
AWM V 42 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Get a more understanding wife.........
To be fair I have, home games do take the whole of Saturday from up here, so WBA and Leicester are a bonus.