Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
This is all becoming rather Pardew esque isn't itn
Old 25-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
Thanks

I didn't even know the press conference happened and thought it must be later so was surprised to see that. Normally they make a bigger deal of it.
Probably fed up with all the stick they're getting for not being able to sort the stream out two weeks in a row.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:25 AM

*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Don't be a div
Ok sorry
Old 25-08-2017, 11:26 AM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.AlbansEagle View Post
Injured.....this is just ridiculous
How long for?
Old 25-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks

I didn't even know the press conference happened and thought it must be later so was surprised to see that. Normally they make a bigger deal of it.
They do don't they.

Only found out about RLC from a journo's twitter account.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:29 AM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That's a massive blow!
Two players you wouldn't want to be without tomorrow, RLC & Wilf, and we're missing both.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Part Time Football Agent

Silks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RLC Genuinely was one of the reasons I was looking forward to football tomorrow. Now I am generally not fussed after 18 months of utter tripe down at Selhurst (exceptions were Arsenal, Hull & Stoke of course). Who is there to get us off our seats tomorrow? A team of functional players now, west brom will have more flair. Wouldn't be an issue if we tied up a transfer in 24 hours like they have.

Farcical down at the palace, absolutely stinks of Sunderland last summer with no backing of the manager with players for his new system.

Had to row with my mrs this year for the Season Ticket, I wish I hadn't bothered.

God Damn it I'm miserable at the moment
Old 25-08-2017, 11:33 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks

By deal do you mean cock up? I guess if nobody knows when it is it isnt an issue Not feeling super-positive today i must be honest. Feels like we've been cursed by a Brighton Gnome.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:33 AM

audreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can we just not boo please!
Old 25-08-2017, 11:39 AM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by audreytatou View Post
Absolutely.
Any Form of Booing,only,has a Negative Effect.
Don't Do it.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:40 AM

audreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1 View Post
Absolutely.
Any Form of Booing,only,has a Negative Effect.
Don't Do it.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:41 AM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
Well done for all involved in this piss thin squad. Mutch on the bench tomorrow then, All we need now is an injury to Benteke and it'll be the royal flush.
The Squad Isn't thin,the Quality in it is,However,Poor.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by audreytatou View Post
Ok but only as you asked nicely.
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.AlbansEagle View Post
Injured.....this is just ridiculous
Who says

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
What a nightmare but thankfully Cabaye and an inform McArthur ready to step in
i think going online makes it much more tedious for people - if people hadn't read a few tweets that we were in for Burke, they wouldn't have worked themselves into such a lava of rage this morning when WBA announced him.

I've stopped reading all the noise on Twitter and just wait till things actually happen.

Still love going to Palace and I'm excited to see how this season pans out with FDB, it could still be a very good one!
Old 25-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Oh mama we're in trouble.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:50 AM

CoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoDownEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We do seem to suffer rather a lot of injuries.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:51 AM

BringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If he's anything like our last Chelsea loanee, see you for a few minutes in March Ruben.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:54 AM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wonder what has happened to Williams? Not saying he should slot in but not making any squads (first team) although he did participate in pre-season. Injured again? Not heard about him going out on loan again.
Wednesday promoted from Champ
Old 25-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackShipps View Post
If he's anything like our last Chelsea loanee, see you for a few minutes in March Ruben.
And that brief cameo included one of the best air shots I've ever seen..