Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 29-08-2017, 11:40 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Am I right in thinking that the seating plan thing isn't available unless you're an away ST holder? I haven't had the option to use it for any aways this season despite having the right software.

Only 20 points for this one as well which seems tight
Old 29-08-2017, 12:50 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Am I right in thinking that the seating plan thing isn't available unless you're an away ST holder? I haven't had the option to use it for any aways this season despite having the right software.

You may not be able to do it on-line but ring the Box Office and ask them for seats where you want to sit.
If you ask for a certain number of rows back, I'm sure they'll do everything to accommodate your request.
Old 29-08-2017, 01:25 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
You may not be able to do it on-line but ring the Box Office and ask them for seats where you want to sit.
If you ask for a certain number of rows back, I'm sure they'll do everything to accommodate your request.
I'm not fussed personally but I remember it being discussed on a previous thread and thought it sounded like quite a useful tool for others although I'd not seen it available
Old 29-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
To be fair it's never been made clear if it's only available for the away s/t phase.

I did however go in and have a peek at Liverpool away tickets a couple of days before the game, when there was a handful of odd seats available, and you could see the seating plan then and make an informed choice
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 29-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I did however go in and have a peek at Liverpool away tickets a couple of days before the game, when there was a handful of odd seats available, and you could see the seating plan then and make an informed choice
Yeah I saw that too and hoped it would mean that seat selection would be available for everyone, but it hasn't been available for Burnley and it's not available today for Man City.
Old 29-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Only if it sells out. Should be 20 points for games that sell out and 40 points for games that don't. To be added retrospectively. Fairest way.
Old 30-08-2017, 04:59 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
I admire each and every one of you brave souls who go to this game.
Old 30-08-2017, 08:38 AM

wallingtoncpfc has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperwallingtoncpfc has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperwallingtoncpfc has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperwallingtoncpfc has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperwallingtoncpfc has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperwallingtoncpfc has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperwallingtoncpfc has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperwallingtoncpfc has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperwallingtoncpfc has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperwallingtoncpfc has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperwallingtoncpfc has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Sorry to be a pain but does anyone know if the middle tier is selling quickly for this match. I was only offered seats in the back 2 rows for this game, but the 'gentleman' I was dealing with would not confirm if there was any seats available lower in this tier...
Old 30-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
I admire each and every one of you brave souls who go to this game.
Considering we got smashed 5-0 there with Allardyce in charge I really can't wait
Old 06-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are there still tickets for city? Might actually head to this one now as not going to Newcastle away.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
For home care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:55 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
Are there still tickets for city? Might actually head to this one now as not going to Newcastle away.
No we've sold 3,500 the club have requested for a further 2,000.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:18 PM

spotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespotkick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Great to see so many making the trip See you there!
Old 06-09-2017, 09:21 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Ps View Post
Only if it sells out. Should be 20 points for games that sell out and 40 points for games that don't. To be added retrospectively. Fairest way.

20 points for this is a disgrace. It's bad enough for Man Utd given the cost and effort that involves.

How long before they scrap points for away games altogether?

But still we have the most wonderful owners in the league etc.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:46 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Wow. Terrific effort from the fans this. Thought we would take about 700.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We haven't sold 3,5k. Plenty left. We will max out around 2k
Old 07-09-2017, 08:35 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomlig View Post

Clinton Morrison.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:56 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomlig View Post
Oh. Someone was telling porkies then.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:46 PM

wrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1800 to 2000 would be good effort concidering man utd game so close league cup game thought we had good turn out for that few years back
Old 15-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Due to slow ticket sales those who have bought seats in block 212 (Middle tier) are being moved, and this block being given back to Man City (NB only affects ticket holders in block 212)

If this affects you, the box office will get in touch.

2nd time I've been kicked out of seats this week due to poor ticket sales
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 15-09-2017, 12:48 PM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Due to slow ticket sales those who have bought seats in block 212 (Middle tier) are being moved, and this block being given back to Man City (NB only affects ticket holders in block 212)

If this affects you, the box office will get in touch.

2nd time I've been kicked out of seats this week due to poor ticket sales
Someone at the club must really hate you to do that twice.