Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 09:05 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 09-11-2017, 09:10 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
He's shown in recent performances for Arsenal that he's got the ability, but he needs a run of first team football and to remain injury free. But we'll only have so much to spend so I can't see this one being high on the agenda.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Not a position we should be prioritising this january. We have plenty of good central players, especially if Roy plays 442 or 4411. And with the obvious question marks over his fitness and injury record, not sure we should be considering him as a long term replacement for Yo.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:02 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
He's shown in recent performances for Arsenal that he's got the ability, but he needs a run of first team football and to remain injury free. But we'll only have so much to spend so I can't see this one being high on the agenda.
How much do you think a bench player at Arsenal with 6 months left on his deal will cost? £5m may do, depending on whether other clubs go into a bidding war.

The problem would be West Ham as i believe Wilshere supported them as a boy.

As for being high on the Agenda, with an eye to the future, our midfield 3 come August 2018 is Luka, Puncheon and Mutch! If a CM is not high on the Agenda in Jan, it will have to be at the very top in the summer! Same as a keeper.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:39 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Not a position we should be prioritising this january. We have plenty of good central players, especially if Roy plays 442 or 4411. And with the obvious question marks over his fitness and injury record, not sure we should be considering him as a long term replacement for Yo.
Good central players? Not that great.

How about improving?
Old 09-11-2017, 11:43 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecaesar View Post
Well more like hobble or wheel himself into the team...
Williams and Wilshere...like for like.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:44 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Sounds like his agent is working overtime to get him a move to increase his chances of a World Cup place.

Our priority must be at least one striker, then a keeper. And not another injury prone player.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:49 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Buy Loftus Cheek and TFM and loan in him for 6 months.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:01 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Don't get this bloke. Injured all the time, then plays practically and entire season uninjured for Bournemouth on loan, then in the Summer immediately injured for Arsenal. He's a crock, we need players on the pitch not another Loic Remy.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:13 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
How much do you think a bench player at Arsenal with 6 months left on his deal will cost? £5m may do, depending on whether other clubs go into a bidding war.

The problem would be West Ham as i believe Wilshere supported them as a boy.

As for being high on the Agenda, with an eye to the future, our midfield 3 come August 2018 is Luka, Puncheon and Mutch! If a CM is not high on the Agenda in Jan, it will have to be at the very top in the summer! Same as a keeper.
This is true I forgot about his contract, you're probably looking at in today's market, peanuts. I agree with you in terms of what we'll have in August it'll be threadbare, it all depends on how the club want to go about strengthening the squad and the vision they have going forwards. If we could sign Wilshere and then sign RLC on a permanent that's two cracking center midfielders who of thrive which in my eyes would will only enhance their value massively.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:23 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
This is true I forgot about his contract, you're probably looking at in today's market, peanuts. I agree with you in terms of what we'll have in August it'll be threadbare, it all depends on how the club want to go about strengthening the squad and the vision they have going forwards. If we could sign Wilshere and then sign RLC on a permanent that's two cracking center midfielders who of thrive which in my eyes would will only enhance their value massively.
Sadly I don't think this will happen. I hope RLC plays a blinder for England if selected. Should he leave Chelsea he will join a top 6 side in my opinion.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:25 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post

Riedewald as well, but I have been saying for a long time that centre mid is a priority position. Ideally Wilshere and Loftus Cheek on permanents plus Cabaye to extend his contract, but maybe that's greedy. Not to mention unrealistic!
Old 09-11-2017, 12:29 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Sadly I don't think this will happen. I hope RLC plays a blinder for England if selected. Should he leave Chelsea he will join a top 6 side in my opinion.
If he wants to play regularly he should join a side that will compete just below Top 6, in order that his England career can continue. No point sitting on the bench like Wilshere and Oxlade at Top 6 clubs. Would he play at Tottenham, Man City, Man Utd? Unlikely. He's a South London lad.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Good central players? Not that great.

How about improving?
Luka, Cabaye, RLC and Jimmy currently. Plus cover if needed. It's not a priority position - striker and keeper are urgent.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Two months ago I'd have agreed, I still believe on his day he's one of the best center midfielders I've seen in a Palace shirt, he has the whole package but has a real scope for improvement. He's got good technique and he's very powerful but he lacks the mental side of the game and in my eyes that's down to not having the amount of first team football a player of his age should. He's a great player but the top clubs can't afford time to develop these players bar Pochettino at Tottenham but I can't see RLC entertaining the idea being a Chelsea boy. He needs two seasons playing regularly and if we can turn it around to stay up and get the good factor around the place again I see no reason why this couldn't happen.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:12 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Luka, Cabaye, RLC and Jimmy currently. Plus cover if needed. It's not a priority position - striker and keeper are urgent.
Luka, incredibly slow in my opinion

Cabaye, inconsistent but brilliant on his day, not often enough though.

RLC has looked good until being played out wide

Jimmy, sorry, time to move on.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:37 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
He would be excellent for us.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:57 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We don't need another smoker.

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 09-11-2017, 02:42 PM

Bounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yep get him in
Old 09-11-2017, 03:05 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Two have contracts up in summer, one on loan. Strength in depth here we come