Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 18-07-2017, 02:21 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Away Season ticket

Has anybody else had the email from the club today regarding away S/T for this season having a different system everybody paying £25 the club have said they can't use the same system as last season.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:56 PM

transformerman sings up the sun in a dawn so very darktransformerman sings up the sun in a dawn so very darktransformerman sings up the sun in a dawn so very darktransformerman sings up the sun in a dawn so very darktransformerman sings up the sun in a dawn so very darktransformerman sings up the sun in a dawn so very darktransformerman sings up the sun in a dawn so very darktransformerman sings up the sun in a dawn so very darktransformerman sings up the sun in a dawn so very darktransformerman sings up the sun in a dawn so very darktransformerman sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Yes - received today . Now not automatically issued with tickets but have an exclusive 4 day window to book ticket prior to usual staged release . Still have opt out for two matches of choice . Paul McGowan confirms an e-mail will be sent the day before the priority booking is available . Must be a Season ticket holder and have min 3000pts with a £25.00 admin charge .
Would have preferred the automatic issue - but as long as I get sent the reminder doesn't seem a problem .
Old 18-07-2017, 06:06 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Is there still the opportunity to state a preference of upper or lower tier (where available), and front, middle or back?

Having them automatically allocated meant the very young and very old were usually allocated together (at the front) reducing issues with people standing in front of them.

Hopefully this is somehow still a feature? (Currently awaiting my communication which should come by tomorrow at the latest apparently)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 18-07-2017, 06:06 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 18-07-2017 at 06:42 PM. Reason: double post (damn tablet)
Old 18-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Is there still the opportunity to state a preference of upper or lower tier (where available), and front, middle or back?

Having them automatically allocated meant the very young and very old were usually allocated together (at the front) reducing issues with people standing in front of them.

Hopefully this is somehow still a feature?
There's no mention of any such feature. It's just "a 4 day window to either book your tickets online, over the phone or in person, prior to the standard release of tickets." I suppose it's possible that they'd keep a note of your preference and refer to it once you book your tickets, but if not then I guess if you wanted to choose front, middle or back you'd have to call the box office for every match and ask for it.

Also, for a group of three it used to be a £40 (20 + 10 + 10) admin fee but it'll now be £75 (25 x 3) for an inferior service. I thought the £40 was decent value for the hassle-free automatic booking and the ability to specify a seating preference, but I won't be subscribing to this new service. I'll just wait four days and book in the next phase.
Old 18-07-2017, 07:09 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Got one as well
Old 18-07-2017, 07:11 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:

Hopefully this is somehow still a feature? (Currently awaiting my communication which should come by tomorrow at the latest apparently)
Not just young and old but basically a lot of ASTH all bunched near each other, or so I assume as I see the same faces at most games and through brief interaction have established they are indeed ASTH's
Old 18-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
There's no mention of any such feature. It's just "a 4 day window to either book your tickets online, over the phone or in person, prior to the standard release of tickets." I suppose it's possible that they'd keep a note of your preference and refer to it once you book your tickets, but if not then I guess if you wanted to choose front, middle or back you'd have to call the box office for every match and ask for it.

Also, for a group of three it used to be a £40 (20 + 10 + 10) admin fee but it'll now be £75 (25 x 3) for an inferior service. I thought the £40 was decent value for the hassle-free automatic booking and the ability to specify a seating preference, but I won't be subscribing to this new service. I'll just wait four days and book in the next phase.
Thx for update. Will see what tomorrow brings.
Really hope there will be some way for the old regulars who can't stand to secure front seats, as it's a right fag being plonked randomly in the middle, asking everyone to sit down for the first couple of minutes of a game, then getting the stewards to move you to the front
The old system worked as good as you could hope for.
They were even intuitive in holding back processing your ticket for Man City away, until they were onto selling the middle tier. Little things like that were priceless, and well worth whatever the fee

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 18-07-2017 at 07:30 PM.
Old 19-07-2017, 01:36 AM

johnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i wonder how this will impact HF? WIll their block be automatically saved
Old 19-07-2017, 01:57 AM

johnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnybacaro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i just hope they start mailing out tickets earlier. A few matches last year i received my ticket practically the day before the match
Old 19-07-2017, 09:49 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Now available on the website and under More Info it says "Pick your own seat online, in person or over the phone." That suggests that it will be possible to choose where you want to sit even if booking online.
Old 19-07-2017, 10:37 AM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently you have to book each game and coach individually from someone who went to the box office this morning I had already decided I wasn't going to join this season
Old 19-07-2017, 10:41 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Now available on the website and under More Info it says "Pick your own seat online, in person or over the phone." That suggests that it will be possible to choose where you want to sit even if booking online.
Pick you own seat suggests potentially front, middle or back options when booking online but I think we're being too hopeful and reading too much into it.

Old 19-07-2017, 11:11 AM

lewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Really poor from the club in my opinion. The main part of paying the fee was saving the hassle of having to book all tickets manually and being able to have seats with mates. Now they have cut out the two biggest incentives and still want the same fee for the privilege.
Old 19-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Pilot of the storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisham eagle View Post
Really poor from the club in my opinion. The main part of paying the fee was saving the hassle of having to book all tickets manually and being able to have seats with mates. Now they have cut out the two biggest incentives and still want the same fee for the privilege.
The fee has increased. It was previously £20 for the lead member of a group plus £10 per additional member. Now it's £25 per person. And, as you say, the main benefits are gone.
Old 19-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Middle aged fool

pains sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpains sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpains sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpains sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpains sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpains sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpains sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpains sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpains sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpains sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkpains sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Pick you own seat suggests potentially front, middle or back options when booking online but I think we're being too hopeful and reading too much into it.
Just spoke to the box office. They said that if tickets are bought by calling the box office they are able to give the option of front, middle or back. They have to sell the blocks in the order suggested by the home club, but can pick out seats within that.
Old 19-07-2017, 03:40 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I'm struggling to find how this works properly. I get the jist you can book your tickets earlier than others, what about if you have an away season ticket and don't have the loyalty points required for the higher priority games? How many of these do the club sell?

Clinton Morrison.
Old 19-07-2017, 04:02 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I'm struggling to find how this works properly. I get the jist you can book your tickets earlier than others, what about if you have an away season ticket and don't have the loyalty points required for the higher priority games? How many of these do the club sell?
An away season ticket means just that. You get a ticket for every away game regardless of points.
Old 19-07-2017, 04:15 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddrod View Post
An away season ticket means just that. You get a ticket for every away game regardless of points.
You also need a home season ticket and 3000 points to get one though
Old 19-07-2017, 04:41 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
You also need a home season ticket and 3000 points to get one though
They won't let you have an away season ticket if you didnt have 3000 points and home season ticket though.