Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-07-2017, 08:24 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
We got lucky last season too.
No we didn't, 50% of our 1st team strikers spent the majority of the season injured. That is not lucky.

People see the fact CB did not get injured as luck and in isolation.

Lucky would have been Benteke AND Wickham fit for every game!
Old 31-07-2017, 08:38 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Is Connor really injury prone as he has played quite a few games nearly 200 even though sometimes out of favour like under Martin O'Neill...??
Old 31-07-2017, 08:40 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Think it's BBS urban myth.... Otherwise known as b*******!
Old 31-07-2017, 08:43 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
I've actually heard there might be an element of truth re RvP coming to us.
Old 31-07-2017, 08:44 AM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Oh ****!
Old 31-07-2017, 08:46 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
For the right deal, cant argue with his ability
Old 31-07-2017, 08:51 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Is Connor really injury prone as he has played quite a few games nearly 200 even though sometimes out of favour like under Martin O'Neill...??
Yep.it was like a self fulfilling prophecy! He got an injury here and bbs proclaimed him injury prone. Then he was! He really really wasn't prior to palace at all despite the claims he was.

Personally I think it's a lot to do with pardew. We had LOADS of injuries under pardew and it's because the players simply weren't fit enough. Wickham was no exception and hopefully once he's back properly he can stay fit. Though his current injury is one that can be a long term issue.
Old 31-07-2017, 08:53 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
The European papers seem to think he will return to Feyenoord some were reporting over the weekend that a deal had been agreed.
Old 31-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
The European papers seem to think he will return to Feyenoord some were reporting over the weekend that a deal had been agreed.
Might well be the case - however, there is/was interest from us.
Old 31-07-2017, 11:27 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Think it's BBS urban myth.... Otherwise known as b*******!
Well, he has barely played in two seasons for us so it's fair to say that he's been injury prone since we signed him. Two years is a long time considering he's a young player.

I wouldn't want to be in a position where we have to rely on him.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Andre Gray seems to be Watford bound. 18.5 mil but would be great up top with Benteke or even as a lone striker.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:42 AM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Andre Gray seems to be Watford bound. 18.5 mil but would be great up top with Benteke or even as a lone striker.
11.5m deal according to sky... not a bad signing
Old 09-08-2017, 09:56 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathers54 View Post
Would have liked to get him. Burnley could be set for a tough season though. That seems like a fairly cheap sale considering how much Championship strikers go for these days.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:15 AM

Gregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Interesting to see that we're still not linked that heavily with attacking players. I like the way FdB is going about this change in style, you need technical ability at the back and it looks like he's recruited two players who will come in and fulfil exactly that. It remains to be seen if Fosu-Mensah will play the RWB or RCB role and consequently, will Townsend play RWB or play further forward as the RF.

That being said, I can't help but feel we're incredibly light up front. An injury to Zaha or Benteke would be catastrophic.

I think someone who could come in and play centrally or operate as one of the wide forwards would be very valuable for cover.

I think Origi might be worth investigating. Liverpool are stacked with attacking options. Firmino, Salah, Mane, Sturridge, Coutinho and Solanke might all be preferred to Origi.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Turn It Like Trevor

Dawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDawkins' Banana : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathers54 View Post
18.5 million according to everyone else: BBC, Telegraph, Mirror, Herts Mercury, etc.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:22 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz41 View Post
Interesting to see that we're still not linked that heavily with attacking players. I like the way FdB is going about this change in style, you need technical ability at the back and it looks like he's recruited two players who will come in and fulfil exactly that. It remains to be seen if Fosu-Mensah will play the RWB or RCB role and consequently, will Townsend play RWB or play further forward as the RF.

That being said, I can't help but feel we're incredibly light up front. An injury to Zaha or Benteke would be catastrophic.

I think someone who could come in and play centrally or operate as one of the wide forwards would be very valuable for cover.

I think Origi might be worth investigating. Liverpool are stacked with attacking options. Firmino, Salah, Mane, Sturridge, Coutinho and Solanke might all be preferred to Origi.
Indeed with salah and solanke there too, if they keep coultinho origi could be a good shout. Looks decent when I've seen him play. Liverpool will probably hold out for 255m for him though
Old 09-08-2017, 10:22 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
I'm sure we can get through the season with one fit striker.

Urgh...
Old 09-08-2017, 10:43 AM

BillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for you
I'd love Gray at Palace. 11.5 rising to 18 seems reasonable when you see some of the prices for deals within the championship for strikers.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:44 AM

Gregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Indeed with salah and solanke there too, if they keep coultinho origi could be a good shout. Looks decent when I've seen him play. Liverpool will probably hold out for 255m for him though
I guess somewhere between 18-25m might be enough using the Iheanacho figure as a benchmark in a volatile market. It might also give Liverpool the extra financial muscle to pull off signing Van Dijk
Old 09-08-2017, 10:58 AM

TC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTC EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd rather have RVP on the bench to come on than Campbell or Remy any day