Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 01-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Southampton (H) Saturday 16th September 12:30pm Live on Sky Sports

Tickets on sale now to Gold members. On sale to everybody else tomorrow (02/08/17), no general sale.

Category A pricing.

Saturday 16th September, 12:30 kick-off. Live on Sky Sports.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba

Last edited by cpfcfly; 01-08-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:50 AM

colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Booked this one. Handy for flying over and back on the same day
Old 12-09-2017, 10:31 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Didn't know this was an early start.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:23 PM

laths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaths : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think you'll find its 1.30pm
Old 12-09-2017, 11:29 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Not so sure
Old 13-09-2017, 06:18 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
It's 12:30.
Old 13-09-2017, 06:47 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Win that game and everything will be forgotten.
Old 13-09-2017, 07:45 AM

kestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Weirdly got a good feeling about this one. The early game often causes an upset, new manager syndrome, RLC back and Southampton are almost as bad as us at giving a win to a team that needs one.
Old 13-09-2017, 07:40 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Win that game and everything will be forgotten.

How do you work that out?

We have the 2 Manchester clubs and Chelsea next.
Old 14-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
Good luck

Missing Roy's return as I'm at Lingfield races. Will be cheering from the pub beforehand
Old 14-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
How do you work that out?

We have the 2 Manchester clubs and Chelsea next.
If we lose all four, do we get a new manager?