Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 10-07-2017, 07:16 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would not be in the least bit surprised if this was to happen, i mentioned this before.
This could be seen by their Board as a fans "favourite" summer signing and would go down well with them, and being honest probably even with Townsend as i don't feel he has looked totally comfortable at Palace.
If it was to go ahead, a realistic fee in my opinion would be say 22m plus Tim Krul, no good fans dreaming with his inconsistent play his value is way above this level.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:54 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstone Eagle View Post
My view is that Newcastle fans have a massive chip on their shoulders.

They say they are a "big" Club but in what way?

Townshend left them to help his chances with England and to play in the premier league.

Newcastle fans cannot stand that he left let alone for Palace.

Their vitriolic attitude particularly toward Alan Pardew does them great discredit

Townshend is too good for them as are Palace.

Grow up !!!!!
They will quote the attendance at matches as part of argument forgetting that before the keegan era they only got 12k attending. Same as us before promotion. Except we can't get any more thsn 25k in our stadium lie they can
And there is only one team in their bleak city we've got lots in ours and Man U and Liverpool to contend eith
Old 10-07-2017, 08:02 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
I would not be in the least bit surprised if this was to happen, i mentioned this before.
This could be seen by their Board as a fans "favourite" summer signing and would go down well with them, and being honest probably even with Townsend as i don't feel he has looked totally comfortable at Palace.
If it was to go ahead, a realistic fee in my opinion would be say 22m plus Tim Krul, no good fans dreaming with his inconsistent play his value is way above this level.
If he goes it needs to be for substantially more than we paid, young Woodman rather than Krull. Tim is not wanted for both current ability and high wages at Newcastle.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:25 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
A confident and fit Townsend is on paper one of our best players in my eyes.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:27 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Makes no sense to sell.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:42 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
They will quote the attendance at matches as part of argument forgetting that before the keegan era they only got 12k attending. Same as us before promotion. Except we can't get any more thsn 25k in our stadium lie they can
And there is only one team in their bleak city we've got lots in ours and Man U and Liverpool to contend eith
Since ww2 Newcastle have only had 3 seasons when they averaged less than 20000 and never less than 16000... 50000 fans show up week in week out and have done since their capacity went up. They may not be the most successful club but they've won the fact cup 6 times, the old first division 4 times and had a great run in the late 90s. They've spent 85 years of 113 in the top flight. In comparison we're about to start our 5th successive season in the top flight for the first time in our history.

To try and suggest they're a similar size is just silly. Like cp said we are a better team but not yet a bigger club.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 10-07-2017, 08:48 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
First half of last season I would have been all for this but under BFS he was completely transformed and I suspect actually one of our most important players, so very much a no from me beyond bringing in some wonder replacement.

@RisZero
Old 10-07-2017, 09:02 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
If we could get a fee over 20m for him and use that to find not only a replacement but a 3rd wide option then that would be good business.

Find the replacements first before selling though.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:41 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
we must must not sell
Old 10-07-2017, 09:47 AM

BillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for you
I'm surprised people would be willing to sell. Once Sam came in he was our best player. Young, English and a phenomenal engine. So way would I sell but if we do the price needs to be beyond Bolasie money.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:52 AM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
I would have been happy for him to go in Jan just to get him off the wage bill. Now think he's redeemed himself, but he should be ashamed of the lack of effort he put in at the start. Whether he liked the manager or not he has a duty to the fans to give 100% not sulk.

I wouldn't be gutted if he goes, but would be happy if he stays. Personally I think he will be a Newcastle player before August due to Benitez's high opinion of him.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:09 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Judging by Twitter, they love him. Loads of them spent last season telling him to 'come home' every 5 minutes.
Didn't think they liked 'Cockneys'.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:30 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
If we could get a fee over 20m for him and use that to find not only a replacement but a 3rd wide option then that would be good business.

Find the replacements first before selling though.
Find replacement first yes but 20m...

Wouldn't even buy as good a replacement let alone have change left!

Double that if you want 2 decent players
Old 10-07-2017, 10:31 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
35m if we think we can get yannick back now pards has gone!
Old 10-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I wouldn't want to sell him, but surely as a young England international he'd be north of 35 million in today's market?
Old 10-07-2017, 10:36 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
A confident and fit Townsend is on paper one of our best players in my eyes.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 10-07-2017, 10:37 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
35m if we think we can get yannick back now pards has gone!
I am starting to wonder where Yannick, their record signing last season, fits into this new Everton side with both Sig and Gray still rumored to be coming on top of existing business

@RisZero
Old 10-07-2017, 10:37 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Keep.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 15-07-2017, 07:36 PM

WashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We should not be selling Andros. He's fitting in nicely. There are stretches of time when he can disappear a bit, but when he's in form, he's doing a good job. I don't think anyone would pay what we'd ask. He means too much to us at this time.
Old 15-07-2017, 07:39 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Utter nonsense we should even consider selling him