Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 04-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Probationary User

tantrum1283 is playing for a contract
Season Ticket Renewal

I renewed season tickets for myself and family a while ago.I was under the impression that we were to continue to use the cards issued in 16/17 but I have been told by others that they have received new cards. Does anyone know what is the situation.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
You only get a new card if:
- you lost your old one (and told them)
- it's your first season ticket
- you've moved seats
- you've changed age category

(if none of those apply your old card will still be the one to use)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 04-08-2017, 09:05 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
I wonder how many fans threw last years season ticket away or haven't checked they still have it .
Old 04-08-2017, 09:14 PM

rainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
- you've moved seats

Well none of the above apply to me & I recieved a new one, I'd saved last years as I'd heard the same, that we kept it to use again.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
OK, well that was the official criteria anyway. No idea why you got a new one rainbow_child!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 04-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_child View Post
Well none of the above apply to me & I recieved a new one, I'd saved last years as I'd heard the same, that we kept it to use again.
Me too......although my kids haven't received new ones. Odd.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:26 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
My mate lost his (as he often does) and I think he was told if it happened again there would be a £20 charge for replacement card to be issued. I may have remembered this wrong, but £20 was definitely mentioned. Result, like a get out of jail free card.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:39 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
My mate lost his (as he often does) and I think he was told if it happened again there would be a £20 charge for replacement card to be issued. I may have remembered this wrong, but £20 was definitely mentioned. Result, like a get out of jail free card.
robbing bastards, that cost me half that a year ago
Old 08-08-2017, 11:04 PM

jonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When will they be delivered. I changed seats cutting it fine for Saturday.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:46 AM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wonder if the old one's will work ok on Saturday!
Old 10-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Doubt it!

I've just spent my whole lunch break searching for mine at home (we've just moved house so it was really fun). After wading through eight or nine old ones in a draw I finally found what I think is last season's ticket wedged in the middle of our old tenancy agreement in a random plastic bag. Obviously seemed like a great place to put it at the time.

Just to confirm, did the 16/17 one say SEASON TICKET in big white letters on a red & blue background, with the details printed on a white strip at the bottom? It doesn't say which bloody season it is anywhere on it.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Doubt it!

I've just spent my whole lunch break searching for mine at home (we've just moved house so it was really fun). After wading through eight or nine old ones in a draw I finally found what I think is last season's ticket wedged in the middle of our old tenancy agreement in a random plastic bag. Obviously seemed like a great place to put it at the time.

Just to confirm, did the 16/17 one say SEASON TICKET in big white letters on a red & blue background, with the details printed on a white strip at the bottom? It doesn't say which bloody season it is anywhere on it.
Yes
Old 10-08-2017, 12:17 PM

justjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn63 View Post
When will they be delivered. I changed seats cutting it fine for Saturday.
I'd chase it up - I changed seats and got a new card weeks ago.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
- you've moved seats

Just in case anyone wasn't aware the card wasn't changing all current ST holders could have ordered a new card for free up to the 28th July, it will now cost a tenner.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Yes
Cheers mate. Phew.

Didn't fancy queuing at the box office on Sat!
Old 10-08-2017, 02:11 PM

jonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejonn63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjuice View Post
I'd chase it up - I changed seats and got a new card weeks ago.
Cheers I'm gonna do it now
Old 10-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still haven't received mine. Rang them 3 weeks ago!
Old 11-08-2017, 08:36 AM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The only thing I got was the welcome letter and a new wallet. Tucked the season ticket away safely at the end of last season.