Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2017, 09:39 AM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Him and Benteke played up top together would be a real handful. Gives me hope that we are getting Coppell back to rough up the premier league instead of ponce about with it.
We won't be playing two up top whoever our manager is.

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't think he is the answer

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Another dead weight for the wage bill
Old 31-08-2017, 09:40 AM

BillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for you
Feels underwhelming but at least we would have another option upfront which is the absolute minimum. I hope its 10m when a load of clauses are included.
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One thing I like about Niasse is he works his nuts off. That's the Palace way - limited but committed.

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He looked good for Hull so would be happy with this but hope it's in addition to tosun not instead of

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
Link up man he will. i.e no Puncheon
Old 31-08-2017, 09:41 AM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Extremely underwhelmed. Never scored for Everton, only played five times for them, and 4 goals for Hull in 17 games. Very average.

thomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
I think if he was coming from Moscow - we'd be more excited.
He has all the attributes, quick and strong...just hasn't worked out at Everton
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
We will at times. Perhaps god forbid, even at home.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 31-08-2017, 09:42 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fact of the matter he scored a few goals in a poor Hull side.

Makes me laugh when people think Wickham is the saviour when really on paper they are very very much alike.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:43 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Scored 4 in 17 for Hull. Has no worthwhile record before that. But an improvement on what we have no doubt.
Not the best record but Hull were quite defensive last season. If we go back to counter attacking football his pace could be threatening.
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al From Bromley View Post
Extremely underwhelmed. Never scored for Everton, only played five times for them, and 4 goals for Hull in 17 games. Very average.
But didn't Hull score about 10 goals all season?
Old 31-08-2017, 09:44 AM

Lydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLydder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Another dead weight for the wage bill

THIS ^

Will be a complete waste of money, my Everton mate said he has the worst first touch he's ever seen....

Sceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Scored 4 in 17 for Hull. Has no worthwhile record before that. But an improvement on what we have no doubt.
Anyone is an improvement on nothing I suppose...

Wilbraham would be an improvement

Last edited by Sceagle; 31-08-2017 at 09:48 AM.
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Good grief.

Hopeless against Palace in the 0-4 in May.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydder View Post
THIS ^

Will be a complete waste of money, my Everton mate said he has the worst first touch he's ever seen....
Ah, but he never saw Big Calv.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Probationary User

kadir is playing for a contract
He played in a team in our league.
The big teams of our league regret not taking it.
The team we played in our league is small but he scored 15 goals and made 7 assists.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:47 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
So it's Niasse over Cenk Tosun? Disappointing if so after hearing how much Besiktas fans rate Tosun.