Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 10-08-2017, 05:16 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
But it's the brand new Carabao Cup
Old 10-08-2017, 05:16 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Chesterfield away please. I refuse to travel any farther than 0.5 miles.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:39 PM

nash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
now Brighton shining our shoes in the prem, It has to be Millwall!

Millwall have become your distant relative who moved to New Zealand and who you haven't heard from in 5 years.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:53 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
From To view the link you have to Register or Login

UNSEEDED TEAMS

QPR

Birmingham

Burton Albion

Nottingham Forest

Blackburn Rovers

Wigan Athletic

Rotherham United

Accrington Stanley

Doncaster Rovers

Bristol Rovers

Charlton Athletic

Carlisle United

Rochdale

Millwall

Cheltenham Town

Barnet

Scunthorpe United

Newport County

Milton Keynes Dons

Bolton Wanderers

Sheffield United
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 10-08-2017, 05:58 PM

nash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
from the Charlton Forum

Anyway, who do we want?

I'd like West Ham or Fulham away please. Not Palace, not keen on being humiliated down there again.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:02 PM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

It is regionalised
Old 10-08-2017, 06:03 PM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
South non-seeds:
13.* Barnet
14.* Birmingham City
15.* Bristol City
16.* Bristol Rovers
17.* Burton Albion
18.* Charlton Athletic
19.* Cheltenham Town
20.* Ipswich Town
21.* Millwall
22.* Milton Keynes Dons
23.* Queens Park Rangers
24.* Wolverhampton Wanderers
Old 10-08-2017, 06:03 PM
W.I.N.

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
10pm after the Sunderland game.
Now saying 9.45 pm if no extra time.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

It is regionalised
Good work

What a palava though. West Ham and Newport both cannot play at home. At least we cannot draw the Grimsby/Derby winners I guess.

And this nugget:

the EFL have today confirmed that the Round Three draw, in conjunction with cup sponsors Carabao, will take place in Beijing, China on August 24, 2017
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 10-08-2017 at 06:17 PM.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:43 PM

Are you all ready for 3 new threads and endless discussion and excitement about drawing Millwall in the next round of the cup?

Ready....Steady...
Old 10-08-2017, 08:45 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Rotherham away please.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:48 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Burton or MK away would be good decent pitches and laugh for away fans
Old 10-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Rotherham away please.
Nope, its regional

Old 10-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Collecting Palace tat

13.* Barnet
14.* Birmingham City
15.* Bristol City
16.* Bristol Rovers
17.* Burton Albion
18.* Charlton Athletic
19.* Cheltenham Town
20.* Ipswich Town
21.* Millwall
22.* Milton Keynes Dons
23.* Queens Park Rangers

Old 10-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
South non-seeds:
13.* Barnet
14.* Birmingham City
15.* Bristol City
16.* Bristol Rovers
17.* Burton Albion
18.* Charlton Athletic
19.* Cheltenham Town
20.* Ipswich Town
21.* Millwall
22.* Milton Keynes Dons
23.* Queens Park Rangers
Barnet away will do please

Glad it's regionalised as none of those would be too bad on a Tuesday night.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:52 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Nope, its regional
Old 10-08-2017, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
13.* Barnet
14.* Birmingham City
15.* Bristol City
16.* Bristol Rovers
17.* Burton Albion
18.* Charlton Athletic
19.* Cheltenham Town
20.* Ipswich Town
21.* Millwall
22.* Milton Keynes Dons
23.* Queens Park Rangers
I like the fact that it is regional in the earlier rounds. I never enjoyed travelling the entire country on a Wednesday night for what seems like a training game.

Don't like the seeding though. I am sure it is to make sure all the small clubs get a good team but less chance they will proceed to the next rounds.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:57 PM

Alfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Cool - who is your cousin? My mate is a Lincoln fan and is always telling me about their players and I see him on Sunday.
My cousin is Jordan magurie drew he's on loan from the weed, all the family are palace though , he was on loan at Dagenham last season, got young player of the year
Old 10-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Cheese

Chrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Where can I watch the draw?
Old 10-08-2017, 09:02 PM
W.I.N.

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sky sports news