Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: Brighton's fate
Relegation 79 65.29%
Survival 42 34.71%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-08-2017, 10:24 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Slaughtered

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-08-2017, 09:25 AM

HOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Slaughtered

To view the link you have to Register or Login
"With the visitors offering the square root of nothing going forward"
Old 21-08-2017, 10:24 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I'd rather be in Brightons position than Huddersfield's, their fall from grace might be quite abrupt. At least Brighton can learn this early in the season - which they will. Huddersfield will have to learn later in the season. And it's difficult to get out of a rut come January.

Having said that, I was struggling to see where Albions 1st win is... And they don't play anybody considered big again until October. Newcastle at home is already MASSIVE. And neither team will want that sort of pressure before the autumn.

Lets see what they do deadline day - McArthur is likely, I feel. Goal scorers are like a gold dust, and in a team that doesn't create much. It's tough - Boro suffered with it last year. Defensively they were good though - but the premier league exploits any weakness, ruthlessly.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:54 AM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brighton have played two premier league winners 0 points is what you would expect they have three decent chances of points now. We are 3pts down on our expected total after saying that Huddersfield are a decent team so a point would have been fine. Swansea is a massive game for us lose that and the pressure grows and you can bet the boo boys will have a field day.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:29 AM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And if you look at the OP you will see I had them down for zero too.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:43 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
So, we and Brighton and locked on the same pts (nil) and have an identical goal difference GF 0 GA 4, yet thay are placed above us in the table. I assumed it was because of alphabetical order but thinking about it, it's because

a. They are a bigger Club than us
or
b. They get bigger crowds than us
or
c. They give famous oppo subs, a standing ovation, when warming up.

Any other reasons ?
they did it the right way and stayed classy.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:49 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
I'd rather be in Brightons position than Huddersfield's, their fall from grace might be quite abrupt. At least Brighton can learn this early in the season - which they will. Huddersfield will have to learn later in the season. And it's difficult to get out of a rut come January.

Having said that, I was struggling to see where Albions 1st win is... And they don't play anybody considered big again until October. Newcastle at home is already MASSIVE. And neither team will want that sort of pressure before the autumn.

Lets see what they do deadline day - McArthur is likely, I feel. Goal scorers are like a gold dust, and in a team that doesn't create much. It's tough - Boro suffered with it last year. Defensively they were good though - but the premier league exploits any weakness, ruthlessly.
Good post - fully agree.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post

What you'd rather have zero points having not scored a goal ahead of 6 points and plus 4 GD? Are you plastered? Huddersfield might be tiny but they have a manager who is smart and they've made some astute purchases from what I've seen. Brighton on the other hand have Hughton and so far their limited signings are 'pedestrian'. BHA will go down, Huddersfield have a great chance of staying up.

Great win for Brighton this evening though, putting strugglers Barnet to the sword at the fortress Amex by 1 goal to nil. Shame they get no Premier League points for that although I expect a formal complaint about it.
Old 23-08-2017, 06:39 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
What you'd rather have zero points having not scored a goal ahead of 6 points and plus 4 GD? Are you plastered? Huddersfield might be tiny but they have a manager who is smart and they've made some astute purchases from what I've seen. Brighton on the other hand have Hughton and so far their limited signings are 'pedestrian'. BHA will go down, Huddersfield have a great chance of staying up.

Great win for Brighton this evening though, putting strugglers Barnet to the sword at the fortress Amex by 1 goal to nil. Shame they get no Premier League points for that although I expect a formal complaint about it.
He's happy then, you do have zero points and scored no goals.

The best thing about last night was jayson molumby shone and James Tilley got his first goal.

I agree we look pedestrian, but we are far from relegated at the moment. Two games into the season everyone still could achieve practically anything. I mean you could still get into the top 10.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 23-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Interloper

Moose sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMoose sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMoose sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMoose sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMoose sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMoose sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMoose sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMoose sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMoose sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMoose sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMoose sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
I agree we look pedestrian, but we are far from relegated at the moment. Two games into the season everyone still could achieve practically anything. I mean you could still get into the top 10.
I do believe my Banterometer has just exploded.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
He's happy then, you do have zero points and scored no goals.

The best thing about last night was jayson molumby shone and James Tilley got his first goal.

Only time is keeping you up so far.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:15 PM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Only time is keeping you up so far.
Those in glass houses and all that
Old 25-08-2017, 01:28 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Those in glass houses and all that
Ooh I see what you did there. Very clever. Go to matron for some extra tuck Tarquin.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:21 PM

Swooping Gull thinks we are going down.

Care to bet in that?
Old 26-08-2017, 06:49 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Care to bet in that?
To be fair most of the BBS think you are after today ,you wont though
Old 26-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
To be fair most of the BBS think you are after today ,you wont though
I wouldn't be so sure after today's debacle

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 26-08-2017, 07:07 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
I wouldn't be so sure after today's debacle
you have some very good players its only 3 games in
Old 26-08-2017, 07:21 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Allardyce jacking was the upset.
I was really looking forward to this season where, I thought, he'd have over the summer to get his own players in. And then it all went arsed uppards.
Still, De Boer commands respect. A player/manager of his ilk deserves that at the very least.
Only 3 games in so let's see how good his managerial skills are before we hang, draw and quarter him.
Old 26-08-2017, 07:21 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Care to bet in that?
If he loses the bet he'll just sign in as Eagle Eater again.....
Old 26-08-2017, 07:25 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
you have some very good players its only 3 games in
You are such a wag.

Twinned with MK Dons