Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-08-2017, 04:47 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Would you take a Point?

I am not actually expecting a win tomorrow though I would love one. We will be playing a new style and have some new players. We are also up against an unknown quantity. How can you scout Huddersfield at the moment? In a couple of months we will have an idea what to expect from them but right now who knows, and we ourselves could hit a few problems. If it ends in a draw it is no disaster for me, I just don't want to lose. Thoughts?
Old 11-08-2017, 04:54 PM
we are one

Crystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Respect the point!
Old 11-08-2017, 04:57 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
I am not actually expecting a win tomorrow though I would love one. We will be playing a new style and have some new players. We are also up against an unknown quantity. How can you scout Huddersfield at the moment? In a couple of months we will have an idea what to expect from them but right now who knows, and we ourselves could hit a few problems. If it ends in a draw it is no disaster for me, I just don't want to lose. Thoughts?
Agreed. Until we bring in a quality striker, GK and AM, I count us as a team still able to go down, especially if trying to shoehorn in a new system that we may not be set up for as yet. Don't want to give Huddersfield three points that we may regret in nine months time. Would settle for a draw and another match for new players to bed in. Frankly, I wish we had a less winnable game to start off with so we could shrug it off if we lose.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:00 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Glitter View Post
Respect the point!
The Book of Sam 1:1

And 'Amen' to that.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 11-08-2017, 05:08 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Reluctantly. We really should have enough to win this.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:09 PM
People are People

firesign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes. I would.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:10 PM

SmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would absolutely not take a point.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:11 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
As long as we don't lose and we show promise a draw is fine.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:11 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
No way.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:12 PM

SmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Going full nerd, based on the oods, our expected point value from this game is slightly over 2. Getting only a point would a highly disappointing result.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:13 PM

Bexhill Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBexhill Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBexhill Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBexhill Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBexhill Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBexhill Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBexhill Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBexhill Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBexhill Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBexhill Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkBexhill Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
FDB and his team have had a few weeks to work with the players on the new system, so I think they will have a good idea of what he wants.
Of the friendlies I saw we were not overawed by anyone. Considering at no time did we have what probably would be our strongest eleven on the pitch at the same time.
I think we will be OK........But then there's the Palace factor.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:14 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Against a newly promoted team anything but a win is a loss. If we aren't taking 3 points from a fixture like this, the God help us this year #BollocksToThePoint
Old 11-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
No.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 05:15 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
It would be a big disappointment but I think it will be a tight game. They are a good side and will be up for it but we needbto be winning these games at home. Given our September fixtures we need six points from tomorrow and Swansea.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:17 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
3 points are needed from this game... If we don't want to be Bottom by the end of September.
Frank needs to get us over the line in any form until the team beds in and Yohan Cabaye is back.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:17 PM

Eagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
3 points please!....
Old 11-08-2017, 05:19 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No I wouldn't!
We're better than these.

3 - nil.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:20 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
3 points are needed from this game... If we don't want to be Bottom by the end of September.
Frank needs to get us over the line in any form until the team beds in and Yohan Cabaye is back.
I thought he said he wasn't playing
Old 11-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Just got back from Norway and need cheering up after the planes, trains and automobiles!