Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

Flakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Asian grooming gangs are predominantly Muslim/cover up

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Not the view of a right wing extremist but a liberal peer. He also highlights the amti white racist nature of some of them which is hard to deny given the comment "all white women are good for only one thing".
Old 11-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Except nowhere in the article is the claim you use as a thread title used.

Yet again you use child abuse to further your own agenda, which is by its own standards a pretty sick thing to do.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Semper Idem

Also from The To view the link you have to Register or Login, but funnily enough you didn't quote this...

Far-right groups have seized on the Newcastle case to vindicate a long-running narrative claiming a widespread conspiracy among Muslim men and certain immigrant groups to target white women.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 06:13 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Also from The To view the link you have to Register or Login, but funnily enough you didn't quote this...

Far-right groups have seized on the Newcastle case to vindicate a long-running narrative claiming a widespread conspiracy among Muslim men and certain immigrant groups to target white women.
But there is a widespread conspiracy amongst some Muslim men and certain immigrant groups to target white women.

It's a fact. It's been hijacked by the usual cocks on the far right. But it's a fact.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
But there is a widespread conspiracy amongst some Muslim men and certain immigrant groups to target white women.

It's a fact. It's been hijacked by the usual cocks on the far right. But it's a fact.
"Widespread", really? Care to back up your use of that word with data?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Are Muslims an ethnicity?
Old 11-08-2017, 06:23 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
What do these kind of threads achieve?
It always ends up in petty point scoring.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
It's a bit odd isn't it? That there is an issue is clear, but I'm damned if it's anything to do with religion.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 06:26 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's a bit odd isn't it? That there is an issue is clear, but I'm damned if it's anything to do with religion.
Explain what's going on then Maz?
Old 11-08-2017, 06:26 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
"Widespread", really? Care to back up your use of that word with data?
Not going to do that and give succour to racists on here. But there have been at least 15 examples across England. I think it's widespread but I suppose that depends on your definition.

I feel rather uncomfortable even typing this.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Explain what going on then Maz?
Why on earth do you ask me that question? It's fairly clear that this is probably a cultural matter and bugger all to do with religion; do you doubt that?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
No. Not at all.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
They're not made to achieve anything.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:29 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Of all the religions Probably only Jews are.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:29 PM
Semper Idem

Oh, and the term "Asian" is likewise vastly dumb.

Asia is a big place. Covers a hell of a lot of countries and ethnicities, many of whom are nothing to do with this stuff. Lazy thinking.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-08-2017, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Yep. This site is not good at nuance. I'm done on this thread.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:30 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Why on earth do you ask me that question? It's fairly clear that this is probably a cultural matter and bugger all to do with religion; do you doubt that?
Your post seemed to suggest you have a clear view of what's going on?
Old 11-08-2017, 06:31 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Oh, and the term "Asian" is likewise vastly dumb.

Asia is a big place. Covers a hell of a lot of countries and ethnicities, many of whom are nothing to do with this stuff. Lazy thinking.
So You seem to know what nationalities to focus on?
Old 11-08-2017, 06:32 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
They're not made to achieve anything.
I disagree....

People have agendas.... if they can score points off of nonces raping kids... they will.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I disagree....

People have agendas.... if they can score points off of nonces raping kids... they will.
Good point.

They're not made to achieve anything productive or worthy of consideration, would be more accurate.