Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Vermontster

mrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Things you have done that most others haven't

Not something I've done, but just got a call from my youngest boy to say he just landed after his first sky jump. Pretty proud of him.
Whats your accomplishment that others might not do?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 11-08-2017, 07:38 PM
Vermontster

mrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I climbed most of the high peaks in the lake District when I was on a search and rescue team in the late 1960s

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 11-08-2017, 08:17 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Eat two tubes of Pringles in a row without sharing any of them.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 11-08-2017, 08:21 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
4 day Macchu Pichu walk.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:21 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
PCP
Old 11-08-2017, 08:25 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Same as your boy. Was one of the most exhilarating things I've ever done although my wife belted me cos I said it was better than sex
Old 11-08-2017, 08:41 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Been to Moldova
Old 11-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Your mum
Old 11-08-2017, 08:48 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've walked the whole of the Vanguard Way, but only from Lloyds Park because I couldn't be bothered to go into Croydon only to go the way I came.

And I've cycled route 21, but only from New Addington because, again, I didn't want to waste time going all the way to Greenwhich just to retrace what I'd already done.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:51 PM

Eagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Nest came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've seen Palace win at home
Old 11-08-2017, 08:52 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Walked out with David Beckham in front of a sold out Old Trafford (for England, not anyone else).

Yes, this is an accomplishment.

Went to Greece without epilepsy, came back with it...

Dated a Muslim girl for a few months.

Last edited by Malarkey; 12-08-2017 at 09:06 AM.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:53 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can tell the difference between butter and 'I can't believe it's not butter.'
Old 11-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
I have also done a sky dive, but little else of note.

Actually a couple of days before that, I also did some reasonably dangerous white water rafting on the chattooga river, and paddled past the exact spot where Ned Beatty was encouraged to make porcine noises for the tittilation of redneck sadists in Deliverance
Old 11-08-2017, 09:04 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I scored at Selhurst Park.

1985 in an Under 12's match - Holmesdale end. Good goal too if I say so myself. Lobbed the keeper.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:11 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!orpingtoneagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!orpingtoneagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!orpingtoneagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!orpingtoneagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!orpingtoneagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!orpingtoneagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!orpingtoneagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!orpingtoneagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!orpingtoneagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!orpingtoneagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Paraglided from 6.5k feet in Turkey (Olu Deniz - and I don't like heights)

Oh and been in a train crash....Canon Street Jan 1991
Old 11-08-2017, 09:39 PM

Isle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Driven a train. The gatwick express from Gatwick to East Croydon. Back in the 80's when there was no monitoring in the Cab, that I guess they have now. Mate was a driver.
Flown a Passenger plane. Ex Wife was a stewardess and we flew to Jersey on one of her trips. I went up to the cockpit and the Captain, who we also knew, let me "have control" and I turned a couple of degrees left and right. Again in the 80's when flying was a completely different experience from today.
I also did over 100KPM on a pair of skis on the world speed run in Les Arc, when I worked there. That was amazing, I had so much adrenaline pumping through me at the end I had to bury myself in the snow.
Worked in a Chinese restaurant cooking the pancake rolls and the rice in the South of France. Hidden out the back and absolutely not allowed near front of house as it wouldn't have gone down well with the customers if they knew a White guy was preparing the food.
Bought a house over the internet at an auction in New Zealand when we had never even been there or saw the house in the flesh. Family already there and they popped round and said it was OK.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Old 11-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Said faggot a lot on the BBS and not had the post removed.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:45 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Run a triple marathon along the Atlantic Coast Path, finishing at Lands End.

Run a sub-3 marathon 5 times, best was 2.52

Climbed up the Palace floodlights and been top of the AW roof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 11-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Been to every FA Cup Semi Final and Final featuring CPFC.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:57 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpingtoneagle View Post
Paraglided from 6.5k feet in Turkey (Olu Deniz - and I don't like heights)

Oh and been in a train crash....Canon Street Jan 1991

It was my work colleague who died in the crash.