Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-08-2017, 11:05 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Crystal Palace 0-3 Huddersfield Town

Welcome back everyone.

The 17/18 season starts here.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 11-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
COYP
29/05/04 Crystal Palace West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 4-0
Old 11-08-2017, 11:11 PM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
It,s back. Looking forward to the season ahead.

Cheers Brumie.

COYP
Old 11-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
COYP let's get this season up and running 3 points please
Old 11-08-2017, 11:18 PM

Dj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
COYP!

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Bloody Hennessy, useless.
Bloody Benteke , useless etc. etc.
Bloody FDB, what the **** etc. etc.

Oops sorry, fifteen hours early.

Come on Palace.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:34 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
FDB out!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 11-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
12th place finish and a place in the quarters/semis of the league cup....

You read it here first.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:55 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They're gonna get a 3 - nil mullering.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:40 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
COYP!!!
Old 12-08-2017, 12:48 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Dark when I finished work.... boo. Summers over

Football is back... yay (probably)
Old 12-08-2017, 12:49 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
COYP. Can't watch as I have classes, but will be having a sneaky peak during the game. Plus, will be along later for the autopsy.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:15 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
All is well with the world... Live Com is back!

Bring on the nukes Kim Jong-un - I will die happy!
Old 12-08-2017, 01:51 AM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't wait for 12 hours time, come on you Palace
Old 12-08-2017, 02:17 AM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Here we go again , coyp
Old 12-08-2017, 02:50 AM
For ancient football

Granada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betrayGranada allover is like ice, their footing does betray
For an historic fifth season in a row, here we go again.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:53 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Into these Palace, just win
Old 12-08-2017, 03:20 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
go you good *****
Old 12-08-2017, 05:49 AM
Just trying my best

dartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
go you good *****
Now I know we're back
Old 12-08-2017, 06:02 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gonna miss this game but I sure hope they boys do us proud today!