Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-08-2017, 07:50 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Todays substitutions ?

Made no effect on the game or to change the game

Townsend coming on was enforced and Tompkins coming on made no sense at all

Would it not have made more sense to get Schlupp on the pitch or go more attacking it seems there was no way to change our set up to try and get back in the game

What subs would you have made for the 2nd half ?
Old 12-08-2017, 07:57 PM

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Say what you like about Pardew, but at least he changed things at HT after he'd ballsed up the first half tactics.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Sorry Townsend was enforced?

Is Luka injured? Might explain a shit half...
Old 12-08-2017, 08:11 PM

KP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKP'S Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I only assume he was having a look at Tompkins play at central defence knowing we would not get anything from the game and no strike option that was worth putting on.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post

Think he might have been.

Didn't understand the fosu mensah one at all.

Hope FdB is a fast learner.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:19 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Think he might have been.

Didn't understand the fosu mensah one at all.

Hope FdB is a fast learner.
I was (am) a bit pissed, but was one of Fosu Mensah's track back and last gasp tackles one of the best I've seen? Not sure why he went off.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Maybe because he only joined midway through the week and hasnt trained as much.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I was (am) a bit pissed, but was one of Fosu Mensah's track back and last gasp tackles one of the best I've seen? Not sure why he went off.
It was fantastic. The ground he made up and to get that side as well! Reminded me of Ruddock Feck knows what Dann was doing though. If we are persevering with this nonsense be prepared for more of the same. We couldn't defend with 4 players last season, let alone 3.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:51 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
It was fantastic. The ground he made up and to get that side as well! Reminded me of Ruddock Feck knows what Dann was doing though. If we are persevering with this nonsense be prepared for more of the same. We couldn't defend with 4 players last season, let alone 3.
Did he stop for a pie and a fag en route?
Old 12-08-2017, 08:54 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Maybe because he only joined midway through the week and hasnt trained as much.
The match was gone by the time he went off. I think it would have been better for him to stay on and complete 90 mins. Unless he was at risk of injuring himself.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:04 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Quote:

The problem is we have 2 central midfielders in our x11 now.

One of them is captain Puncheon. This leaves Milivojevic, Loftus Cheek, Cabaye, and McArthur fighting for 1 slot!

To keep them happy we had Loftus Cheek playing out of position today so Luka could play alongside Punch.

Whilst it may have been enforced it was needed as we are trying to fit square pegs into round holes. The reason is our manager is picking a system which doesn't suit the players we have.

We now have players out of position or out of the team that SHOULD be in the team in their correct positions.

Team spirit must be shot. So many players lose out from these shit tactics! Worst of all our manager picks a 19 year old who has been at the club 2 days ahead of Tomkins!

Transition=relegation to the Championship.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:14 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
The problem is we have 2 central midfielders in our x11 now.

One of them is captain Puncheon. This leaves Milivojevic, Loftus Cheek, Cabaye, and McArthur fighting for 1 slot!

To keep them happy we had Loftus Cheek playing out of position today so Luka could play alongside Punch.

Whilst it may have been enforced it was needed as we are trying to fit square pegs into round holes. The reason is our manager is picking a system which doesn't suit the players we have.

We now have players out of position or out of the team that SHOULD be in the team in their correct positions.

Team spirit must be shot. So many players lose out from these shit tactics! Worst of all our manager picks a 19 year old who has been at the club 2 days ahead of Tomkins!

Transition=relegation to the Championship.
Spot on
Old 12-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Millsie02

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
The match was gone by the time he went off. I think it would have been better for him to stay on and complete 90 mins. Unless he was at risk of injuring himself.
Hmm, that or the medical team suggested he was at higher risk to injury so not wise to do so .
Old 13-08-2017, 05:57 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
Did he stop for a pie and a fag en route?

I wasn't being entirely serious, sorry
Old 13-08-2017, 07:05 AM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Say what you like about Pardew, but at least he changed things at HT after he'd ballsed up the first half tactics.
And we normally conceded shortly after
Old 13-08-2017, 07:11 AM

Ooh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
He was injured ffs