Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 13-08-2017, 02:37 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Nil - nil, and you F**KED IT UP 😁

Mighty Huddersfield Town, at home.
Zero points towards your forty, and Town knew it was a very winnable match.
Puny Palace pillocks!
Old 13-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Big man...pipe down...it is a Marathon not a sprint....div
Old 13-08-2017, 06:05 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
he'll **** off when they keep getting hammered, he always does!
Old 13-08-2017, 06:09 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
he'll **** off when they keep getting hammered, he always does!
Like palace fans on nsc. I don't think any of them have been on there since before your Huddersfield match.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 13-08-2017, 06:57 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler View Post
Puny Palace pillocks!
Nil nil and ****ed it up, that rings a bell, 13th May 2013 oh how confident you were, Wembley songs sung and hotels booked
Old 13-08-2017, 07:08 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Like palace fans on nsc. I don't think any of them have been on there since before your Huddersfield match.
No point in posting on your hysterical forum,one wrong word and it's off with the head you marmalade covered wanker
Old 13-08-2017, 07:16 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIE "N" MASH View Post
No point in posting on your hysterical forum,one wrong word and it's off with the head you marmalade covered wanker
Yet palace fans do and they haven't since before the Huddersfield game.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 13-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yet palace fans do and they haven't since before the Huddersfield game.
Most have been banned for no reason at all you twat. You can read that tramp Hitler like a book, just knew the sad old piss stained ****** would post on here for the first time in a while
Old 13-08-2017, 07:43 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler View Post
Puny Palace pillocks!
So what cruise are you on ATM, you bucked teeth, pig ugly bender ?
Old 13-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
So what cruise are you on ATM, you bucked teeth, pig ugly bender ?
Like him them Maiden?!

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 13-08-2017, 07:49 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Like him them Maiden?!
Adolf is just so boringly predictable (as well as a lying, delusional clown), whereas Andy is just.........boring !!
Old 13-08-2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Most have been banned for no reason at all you twat. You can read that tramp Hitler like a book, just knew the sad old piss stained ****** would post on here for the first time in a while
I'm talking about those who will be back on it in a couple of days time or when you have beaten Liverpool and we have lost to Leicester.

The trouble with nsc is it ain't got an away end like this. If I was to write anywhere apart from here I would be treated in exactly the same way as what you claim you guys have.

I don't believe it's for nothing though as Palace fans do write on there.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 13-08-2017, 07:57 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm talking about those who will be back on it in a couple of days time or when you have beaten Liverpool and we have lost to Leicester.

The trouble with nsc is it ain't got an away end like this. If I was to write anywhere apart from here I would be treated in exactly the same way as what you claim you guys have.

I don't believe it's for nothing though as Palace fans do

write on there.
You really are a dick fella.
Old 13-08-2017, 08:07 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
because we are not allowed to post on there you total ******* clown!
all the shit like you post on here would get any Palace fan a life ban from nsc as you well know
One wrong word and its run to bozza(wanker) with ban him ban him.....along with "get back to your own forum pikie tosser" or some other abuse
NSC is full of twats like you, scared to even have banter!!!

Last edited by grand aigle; 13-08-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old 13-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:

I don't believe it's for nothing though as Palace fans do write on there.
Yes, apparently NSC 'welcomes contributions from everyone' - as long as they're along the lines of 'oh Brighton your stadium is wonderful, and you're so unique slurp slurp'.

Say anything that doesn't conform to the deluded bubble of utopian mutual masturbatory NSC circle jerk and the mods will spring into action almost immediately to appease the cry baby hyenas and restore the mediocre, sanitised norm.

'If you want to talk smack, Palace fans, stay only on threads about your own team' was the next ploy to protect the fragile sensibilities of Brighton NSCers who might read something sniffle inducing about their beloved club.

And guess what? Even on those threads, you can't go beyond a few posts before Trigaar shits himself due to receiving a 'thumbs down' and Hans Kray or whatever the **** his name is appeals to the European Court of Human Rights.

What a ******* shit show, populated by snowflake wanker *****
Old 14-08-2017, 12:56 AM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Yes, apparently NSC 'welcomes contributions from everyone' - as long as they're along the lines of 'oh Brighton your stadium is wonderful, and you're so unique slurp slurp'.

Say anything that doesn't conform to the deluded bubble of utopian mutual masturbatory NSC circle jerk and the mods will spring into action almost immediately to appease the cry baby hyenas and restore the mediocre, sanitised norm.

'If you want to talk smack, Palace fans, stay only on threads about your own team' was the next ploy to protect the fragile sensibilities of Brighton NSCers who might read something sniffle inducing about their beloved club.

And guess what? Even on those threads, you can't go beyond a few posts before Trigaar shits himself due to receiving a 'thumbs down' and Hans Kray or whatever the **** his name is appeals to the European Court of Human Rights.

Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!

Last edited by EagleEater; 14-08-2017 at 01:01 AM.
Old 14-08-2017, 01:42 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's like one day. Bruighton fans have gone missing on the BBS since a certain play off semi. LOL
Old 14-08-2017, 01:43 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:

Don't they have an Away Fans forum? Or are they too chicken shit for that?
Old 14-08-2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
because we are not allowed to post on there you total ******* clown!
all the shit like you post on here would get any Palace fan a life ban from nsc as you well know
One wrong word and its run to bozza(wanker) with ban him ban him.....along with "get back to your own forum pikie tosser" or some other abuse
NSC is full of twats like you, scared to even have banter!!!
The way you treat me is not banter.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 14-08-2017, 06:48 AM

Quote:

I know a lot of Brighton fans who don't like it either. What you have to remember is that only a small percentage of Brighton fans go on there even though it's the single biggest group of Brighton fans on the internet.

Vince Hilaire's Afro