Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 14-08-2017, 07:53 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
The way you treat me is not banter.
I know its not, I'm just treating you the same way I/we are treated on NSC.....if you dont like it, well you know what to do!
Old 14-08-2017, 09:51 AM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Yes, apparently NSC 'welcomes contributions from everyone' - as long as they're along the lines of 'oh Brighton your stadium is wonderful, and you're so unique slurp slurp'.

Say anything that doesn't conform to the deluded bubble of utopian mutual masturbatory NSC circle jerk and the mods will spring into action almost immediately to appease the cry baby hyenas and restore the mediocre, sanitised norm.

'If you want to talk smack, Palace fans, stay only on threads about your own team' was the next ploy to protect the fragile sensibilities of Brighton NSCers who might read something sniffle inducing about their beloved club.

And guess what? Even on those threads, you can't go beyond a few posts before Trigaar shits himself due to receiving a 'thumbs down' and Hans Kray or whatever the **** his name is appeals to the European Court of Human Rights.

What a ******* shit show, populated by snowflake wanker *****
HaHaHa.. You really think you're better then everyone else don't you?
Old 14-08-2017, 12:14 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
HaHaHa.. You really think you're better then everyone else don't you?
Pot, kettle, black...
Old 14-08-2017, 12:49 PM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Pot, kettle, black...
Really? I know who i am and i don't try an be some sort of words worth on a fans forum with groupies lapping every post up like sycophants.
Old 14-08-2017, 01:11 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The way you treat me is not banter.
BHA are filth. What do you expect?
Old 14-08-2017, 04:24 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Really? I know who i am and i don't try an be some sort of words worth on a fans forum with groupies lapping every post up like sycophants.
We know who are too, a sad fvck who only ever comes on here to try and take the p1ss when we lose. Thing is we've been taking the p1ss out of the weeds for years.
Old 15-08-2017, 12:30 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
because we are not allowed to post on there you total ******* clown!
all the shit like you post on here would get any Palace fan a life ban from nsc as you well know
One wrong word and its run to bozza(wanker) with ban him ban him.....along with "get back to your own forum pikie tosser" or some other abuse
NSC is full of twats like you, scared to even have banter!!!
I agree, NSC is pc and crowded with Pratts like simpler and buzzer, and 'metrosexual' sheep who are affronted by anyone not wearing rainbows.
You are just everyday pikey c**ts and
Old 15-08-2017, 12:34 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler View Post
I agree, NSC is pc and crowded with Pratts like simpler and buzzer, and 'metrosexual' sheep who are affronted by anyone not wearing rainbows.
You are just everyday pikey c**ts and
Whereas you're just simply a **** !! A lying one, as well
Old 15-08-2017, 12:43 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
So what cruise are you on ATM, you bucked teeth, pig ugly bender ?

I'm bored with cruises, I went to London to see a band, (like me, they are Pretty Things, and always deliver) took in the Floyd exhibition and Handel and Hendrix's apartment exhibit .
Well good, and I spotted that 'Experience Hendrix' had issued a rare recording that I supplied Jamie Hendrix with (well she bought it off me I should add).
Old 15-08-2017, 12:45 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Whereas you're just simply a **** !! A lying one, as well
I don't need to lie sunshine.
Old 15-08-2017, 01:03 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don't need to lie sunshine.
Well, 1800 posts says you're an attention seeking, delusional t**t !!
Old 15-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm bored with cruises, I went to London to see a band, (like me, they are Pretty Things, and always deliver) took in the Floyd exhibition and Handel and Hendrix's apartment exhibit .
Well good, and I spotted that 'Experience Hendrix' had issued a rare recording that I supplied Jamie Hendrix with (well she bought it off me I should add).
No you didn't you prick.
Old 15-08-2017, 01:47 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
More bullsh1t from NSCs resident nazi.The only cruising he does is around the local public toilets.
Old 15-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Like palace fans on nsc. I don't think any of them have been on there since before your Huddersfield match.
We're all banned.
Old 15-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
**** me - you need putting into care.
Old 15-08-2017, 04:08 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
It would be nice if you got ran over tonight.

Preferably a 28 tonne lorry.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 16-08-2017, 05:56 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
BHA are filth. What do you expect?
How can I argue with that.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 16-08-2017, 10:47 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
No you didn't you prick.
Sorry toilet fairy, if the truth hurt you.

Rosa Lee Brooks 'My Diary' b/w 'Utee' 1964
That single is well rare, Hendrix was introduced by his pal Arthur Lee (leader of the band Love later on), and played great guitar esp.on the flip.
Tapes no longer existed from the session, so Janie needed the vinyl single in decent shape....which I had.
Such everyday things like that are regular to me, but beyond your comprehension. You're just a simple wanker
Old 17-08-2017, 08:34 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Sorry toilet fairy, if the truth hurt you.
Nope. I couldn't give a shit. No-one gives a shit about you or your weird, made up fantasies.
Old 17-08-2017, 10:47 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If any Palace fan posted on nsc the same shit that shitler the nonce posts on here, they would have a life time ban within seconds! He lives in a fantasy world of cruises and rare records, where he mixes with celebrities, he needs help for his mental illness!