Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 16-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pete Doherty

I thought we had a thread on him already but couldn't find it. I suppose no great surprise but he appears to be back on the drugs. All the talk re straightening out in Thailand during the recording of the last album seems a distant memory. He had to get clean for the Bataclan gig last year so must have fallen off the wagon some time before To view the link you have to Register or Login and he just got caught in Italy with some Heroin: To view the link you have to Register or Login

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 16-08-2017, 12:55 PM

Tony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony Montana came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He has replaced The Jesus Mary Chain at Victorious in Portsmouth next week, I'm not expecting much, but might be a decent spectacle!
Old 16-08-2017, 05:53 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When I worked in a bank I used to help Patrick Walden who was the drummer at the time of the baby shambles I think. He literally blew all his money on drugs. A real shame looking back on it he was a really nice guy.
Old 16-08-2017, 05:59 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really love Pete Doherty's music. Hope the guy sorts himself out.
Old 18-08-2017, 09:49 AM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He’s still been on drugs of some sort. Apparently him and Barat were all over the gear like it was going out of fashion (quite ironic really, seeing as it is), when it was their come back a couple of years back.

I think even at the Bataclan he was still on drugs of some sort, just that it’s better controlled than it once was.

May have told this story on here before, but years ago, when he was actually clean, my mate Ben was out and about with him (his band used to support Libs/Shambles). Doherty had just had the implant fitted and was off the drugs and 2 police accosted them. Found a miniscule amount in the lining of a jacket and took them both to prison for their troubles.

Re: Pat. Was that in Sutton? Know he lived there when he finally left Shambles to get clean. He absolutely bloated in size when he gave up!
Old 18-08-2017, 09:54 AM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Re: Pat. Was that in Sutton? Know he lived there when he finally left Shambles to get clean. He absolutely bloated in size when he gave up!
He was living down Bonchurch Close a few years back. Always approachable and likeable guy, drank in O'Neils.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:25 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Not really into Doherty's music, but he always seemed a decent, if ****ed up bloke. Genuine QPR nut, used to write for their Fanzine when he was a kid. Clearly had/has some talent, good luck to him, hopefully he can get off the gear and get into writing more as he ages.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
When I worked in a bank I used to help Patrick Walden who was the drummer at the time of the baby shambles I think. He literally blew all his money on drugs. A real shame looking back on it he was a really nice guy.
Pat was in my band before babyshambles, and he was a guitarist.

A genuinely lovely man and it was a shame what happened, naturally I ascribe a lot of it to the drug / pd scene.

That wasn't like him, the drugs were, but what happened wasn't.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 21-09-2017, 08:19 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Pat was in my band before babyshambles, and he was a guitarist.

A genuinely lovely man and it was a shame what happened, naturally I ascribe a lot of it to the drug / pd scene.

That wasn't like him, the drugs were, but what happened wasn't.
Ah yes that is correct my mistake.

He would always tell me he was building a studio in Sutton somewhere I'm not sure if he ever managed to pull it off but I'd like to thing he got himself sorted and fulfilled his ambitions.
Old 21-09-2017, 08:30 PM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unfortunately a few were dragged down.
Fortunately most are in a much better space now.

What band was that? I saw him in White Spot, who had some good times.

I still laugh that he played guitar for James Blunt.