Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 26-08-2017, 08:13 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
that's more to do with how awful our delivery is tbf
Yes but he's just as ******* bad!
Old 26-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Is Jermaine Easter still available?
Old 26-08-2017, 08:19 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Imagine spending 27M+ for a striker and constantly excusing shite performances with lack of service. If he wasn't so limited he could actually score goals without requiring a perfect cross to his head by having good movement or being good with the ball at his feet.

Last edited by Danny boy; 26-08-2017 at 08:23 PM.
Old 26-08-2017, 08:19 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
He doesn't move, might as well stick a tree there
Old 26-08-2017, 08:21 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
He doesn't move, might as well stick a tree there
I have a spare green or brown wheelie bin!!
Old 26-08-2017, 08:26 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And who would we have up front - palace no strikers - Tories will be pleased
Old 26-08-2017, 08:35 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
I think my thoughts are well known on Beneteke , His value peaked about 2 weeks ago is all I am saying
Old 26-08-2017, 08:39 PM

andyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyf5000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Put crosses in the box and he's the best in the premiership at heading them in. Not sure he had a decent cross in today.
Old 26-08-2017, 08:40 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For the first time today given the dire mess SP and FdB have plummeted the club into I started think 50 million gets two quality players.

But I'd rather FdB gone or FdB does total turn around and that includes his leadership skills and tactics

Last edited by aj4england; 26-08-2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old 26-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyf5000 View Post
Put crosses in the box and he's the best in the premiership at heading them in. Not sure he had a decent cross in today.
This - almost nothing in 1st half and while Lee got more in during 2nd half virtually all were over hit, more likely to find McArthur stretching for them at the far post than get anywhere near Benteke.

We left him completely isolated today (as we did for big chunks of Pardew's tenure), it is a problem with the formation and the hopeless defence dragging the midfield backwards. The trouble then is that he then can look disinterested, hence some of the negative comments on here.

Benteke is a 15 goal a season player - the best striker we have had since AJ - to let him go would be complete and utter madness; we might as well give up with this season and accept relegation.
Old 26-08-2017, 08:56 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Thread is irrelevant as it's unlikely another club other than maybe a billionaire backed Chinese side are interested in Beneteke .
Old 26-08-2017, 08:58 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Lacks service.
Old 26-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyf5000 View Post
There were several potentially decent crosses he just wasn't standing in the right place when they came in
Old 26-08-2017, 09:25 PM

BringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringbackShipps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Genuine question as I was having this discussion with my old man at the game, how many goals has he scored for us with his feet? Looks like the most limited 30m striker I've ever seen when I watch him.
Old 26-08-2017, 09:30 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringbackShipps View Post
Genuine question as I was having this discussion with my old man at the game, how many goals has he scored for us with his feet? Looks like the most limited 30m striker I've ever seen when I watch him.
He gets **** all service. We have zero creativity. Been crying out for a creative midfielder since promotion..

He gets ball either lumped into him or a hopeful cross.

He's the least of our problems
Old 26-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
A 30m striker who could score 20+ goals in a team playing to his strengths.

Sadly we play an opposite system, absolutely brainless!
Old 26-08-2017, 09:53 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
He could press, couldn't he? That's a simple lack of trying. Any player can press if they care enough.
Old 26-08-2017, 09:56 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
A 30m striker who could score 20+ goals in a team playing to his strengths.

Sadly we play an opposite system, absolutely brainless!
Yep
Old 26-08-2017, 09:59 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Lacks service.
Agree with this. You have to play to his strengths, and we are currently too narrow offensively. He looked isolated out there, Benteke will always get you goals providing he has the support and service.
Old 26-08-2017, 10:02 PM

Don't shoot messenger.... but I've heard that Everton have come in for him..