Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Freedman Returns
Welcome home! 472 50.86%
WTF! 353 38.04%
Moo! 103 11.10%
Voters: 928. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-08-2017, 12:31 PM

fuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I did say the SP interview had a bit mystery to it. Didn't see this coming though!
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Honestly didn't see this coming
He was touting himself for the hearts Job the other week...
Hope Parish has filled the foodbank up

andreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Please mr Parish please stop involving people that used to be at this club leave him well alone!

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Manager by New Year.
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
This has only been done to get fans back on side when no extra signings made.
Yawn.

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
WTF is this club doing ??

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 21-08-2017, 12:32 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Lol. No really, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This thread could hit 1000 posts by this evening.
Talk about cat among the pigeons!

He will be our litmus test. If Freedman is our next manager, we can safely say all has gone tits up...

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreworam69 View Post
Please mr Parish please stop involving people that used to be at this club leave him well alone!
This.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

Hudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Been saying for a while it's a role we needed. Never replaced Moody and ultimately Parish has been doing this role for the last couple of years despite not being a football man. I also said maintain that while Dougie is a godawful manager his recruitment while he was manager was pretty spot on. Could make a lot of sense.

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Don't know what to think...

First thought - ex palace obsession continues for sp..

Second thought - he did sign some cracking players

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Great appoitment. Welcome home Dougie.

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shafted us twice. Once as a player and once as a manager. And still we go back for more.
Old 21-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looking forward to his first interview !
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayThanet Eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Good appointment, has a good eye for a player.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
wow, I dont know what to say!

itsrickyb is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsitsrickyb is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsitsrickyb is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsitsrickyb is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsitsrickyb is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsitsrickyb is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsitsrickyb is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsitsrickyb is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsitsrickyb is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsitsrickyb is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsitsrickyb is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
This is a WTF moment
Old 21-08-2017, 12:34 PM

Friskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sends a shit message.

**** up elsewhere after screwing us, won't worry about it, we'll take you back.

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=Zulu84;13791545]Manager by New Year.[/QUOTE

andreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Give him a job as boot cleaner!
Old 21-08-2017, 12:35 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Initial thoughts:

@RisZero