Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 23-08-2017, 01:30 PM
W.I.N.

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Leeds United Hall of Fame All Time Top 5 2019
Billy Bremner Peter Lorimer Johnny Giles Jordan Mutch Norman Hunter
Old 23-08-2017, 01:32 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Eagle View Post
I hope he doesn't read these boards!!
Who gives a f*ck? He's been laughing all the way to the bank with his ill-gotten wedge.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:34 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Eagle View Post
I hope he doesn't read these boards!!
I hope he does.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:39 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
I dont know Mutch, but I know that I love you to go

@RisZero
Old 23-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

Wein : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWein : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWein : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWein : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWein : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWein : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWein : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWein : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWein : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWein : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWein : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
one small problem it's in the sun maybe they will get this one right i hope fingers crossed.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:45 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will pay for the UBER
Old 23-08-2017, 01:47 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Getting rid of Mutch will be like a new signing
Expat Thornton Heathen

Hitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wein View Post
one small problem it's in the sun maybe they will get this one right i hope fingers crossed.
Even broken clocks etc.
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
Proper hero. In years to come they'll name a pat of the ground after him.
Only if we take to grazing cows on the pitch.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 23-08-2017, 01:49 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
What a liberty haven't they seen his form in pre season?

Clinton Morrison.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:51 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Scoringfreely for U 23s so will spark Leeds to promotion.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:53 PM

fuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down lowfuzziettt will cross the room to turn the lights down low
If you saw the screamer at tooting and mitcham, you would snap him right up. Leeds, you are getting some player.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:55 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Sadly I'm not sure even Leeds are this crazy.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:55 PM

olly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gutted to see such a player go
These boards will not be the same without him
Old 23-08-2017, 02:01 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will cancel all my meetings at work to drive him there personally.
Old 23-08-2017, 02:05 PM

Anneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Who gives a f*ck? He's been laughing all the way to the bank with his ill-gotten wedge.
Just like the clown who signed him while he was manager.
Old 23-08-2017, 02:06 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Just sold him to Watford for 5m on FM
Old 23-08-2017, 02:11 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If he goes we'll be relegated.
Old 23-08-2017, 02:15 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
I will pay for the UBER
You want him gone and buggered?
Old 23-08-2017, 02:18 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
The sort of player who could be a winner at another club....it just didn't happen here.