Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 24-08-2017, 08:13 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Sir Steve Video

Does anyone have a link to the Palace sir steve compilation video on youtube please? The one that ends with the cup final I think?
Old 30-08-2017, 08:06 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Dave, I don't think I've seen a Coppell Palace compilation video. More info?

You don't mean the '1990 Road to Wembley' compilation I did a few years back do you?

15 parts with of course many Coppell interviews throughout from the 3rd Rd leading up to the Cup Final. Find the links all on this thread:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
No, it's a 4 or 5 minute compilation of his best Palace bits