Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2017, 04:20 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Aleksandar Mitrovic

I feel this is somebody we could get in to provide good competition/back up for Benteke. He's a decent player with still in my opinion great potential to be a good forward. He's at a young age which fits in with our transfer policy now. Mike Ashley and Benitez have both admitted they need to sell to raise funds so he could prove to be relatively cheap. Also friends with Luka and Luka has admitted he'd love to play with Mitrovic at club level.

I expect quite strong opinions on this one for obvious reasons but I do believe under the right guidance and fit he could manage his temperament and mature himself as a good player.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 25-08-2017, 04:24 PM

Vicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fully agree, mad but a very good back-up and long-term successor to Benteke if he can get his head right (with a little help from Luka perhaps).
Old 25-08-2017, 04:49 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Not for me
Old 25-08-2017, 04:59 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Only 22. Do it if he's cheap.
Old 25-08-2017, 05:07 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think he is a very good player (has a lot of potential), but his temper is a real concern.

Surprised he didn't shine more in the Championship last season.
Old 25-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Good player, potential to be top quality of he can sort his head out, but he's a red card waiting to happen currently.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 25-08-2017, 05:46 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A nutter. Will fit right in
Old 25-08-2017, 05:59 PM

srh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesrh : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's a terrible footballer, but can win aerial duels. I'm not sure he'd fit into FBD system because he really is poor technically and he rarely scored in his Newcastle career.
Old 26-08-2017, 03:42 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
ignoring him being a nutcase, Geordies seem to think he's wank.

inb4 what do they know - see the Pardew saga
Old 26-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I see he's still a liability then.
Old 27-08-2017, 07:30 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Was very good yesterday.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 27-08-2017, 07:47 AM

hedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will get a retrospective ban for a disgusting elbow off the ball yesterday, no thanks
Old 27-08-2017, 08:04 AM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
Will get a retrospective ban for a disgusting elbow off the ball yesterday, no thanks
We've never had a player that's done anything like that.