Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-08-2017, 12:48 PM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
He's a bit thick is old Swoopy Gull
You a bit thick if beating 3 big teams if classed as success in 2016 against other results lol
Old 29-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Listen lads this Swooping Gull is like every other Tarquin who has posted on here, giving it plentu because they have one more point than us after 3 games as soon as normal order is restored he will be off quicker than the rest of his "fans" after 75 minutes at the Amex. Let him have his fun it never lasts long for them

I like this young man, because, when he came out
He came out wit the phrase, he went from ashy to classy
Old 29-08-2017, 12:53 PM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Listen lads this Swooping Gull is like every other Tarquin who has posted on here, giving it plentu because they have one more point than us after 3 games as soon as normal order is restored he will be off quicker than the rest of his "fans" after 75 minutes at the Amex. Let him have his fun it never lasts long for them
We will see wont we, we will finish higher than you this season but no one wants to take the bet with me - Shows how confident you lot really are this season.

You all know that you have ****ed it and there is no more fire fighters out there, Parish as pissed them off or not given them the money they need cause ya in the shit lol...
Old 29-08-2017, 01:32 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
You a bit thick if beating 3 big teams if classed as success in 2016 against other results lol
Retaining our Premier league status, quite a success after a difficult season, you'll learn swoopy
Old 29-08-2017, 01:45 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
How does that work? you have 0 points?

You can't use past seasons to excuse how you are the laughing stock of the Premier League right now!

I think you need to brush up on your mathematics, even though you will probably only have to use single digits for much of your season...
Er, I think you will find quite a few West Ham fans may disagree with you. After all, they have spent zillions in the close season to be even more shite that us, ATM.
And you have called us a laughing stock on many occasions and yet, we are now in our 5th successive season in the Prem. OK, it could well be our last but your lot are also still to score a goal and couldn't even beat 10 men last Saturday.
And of course, the main laughing stock is the who started the 2012/13 Palace Relegation thread. I wonder who that was ??!!
Old 29-08-2017, 01:49 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Er, I think you will find quite a few West Ham fans may disagree with you. After all, they have spent zillions in the close season to be even more shite that us, ATM.
And you have called us a laughing stock on many occasions and yet, we are now in our 5th successive season in the Prem. OK, it could well be our last but your lot are also still to score a goal and couldn't even beat 10 men last Saturday.
And of course, the main laughing stock is the who started the 2012/13 Palace Relegation thread. I wonder who that was ??!!
As a fellow long term member of the AFE do you agree the current lot of weed trolls are a bit ,how should I put it ,crap really?
No humour ,been supporting them for a maximum of five years and really

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 29-08-2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
With **** all to show for it. Embarrassing
Old 29-08-2017, 01:54 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
With **** all to show for it. Embarrassing
Five years in the premier league is nothing? Not cheap doing that as Bloom is finding out.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 29-08-2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
As a fellow long term member of the AFE do you agree the current lot of weed trolls are a bit ,how should I put it ,crap really?
No humour ,been supporting them for a maximum of five years and really
I'm the new breed OG and i will take you all down. I'm only just warming up, u wait until you're relegated and we survive. Been waiting for this for a while now..
Old 29-08-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Five years in the premier league is nothing? Not cheap doing that as Bloom is finding out.
But we only need to concentrate on the playing staff, our stadia is up there with the best.

You will be leaving the Prem with Cladding and a t-shirt cannon
Old 29-08-2017, 01:56 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
I'm the new breed OG and i will take you all down. I'm only just warming up, u wait until you're relegated and we survive. Been waiting for this for a while now..
The real Brighton fans have left because they don't want to be associated with your ilk.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 29-08-2017, 01:58 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
But we only need to concentrate on the playing staff, our stadia is up there with the best.

You will be leaving the Prem with Cladding and a t-shirt cannon
Plus a squad worth money that would wipe out your debt.Leicester have offered 27 million for Townsend. More than your whole squad is worth.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 29-08-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
The real Brighton fans have left because they don't want to be associated with your ilk.
I think me and you are going to get on well OG.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:00 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
I think me and you are going to get on well OG.
I think you have been a member before.Is your IP address different , better be as it is a big no-no to have more than one account.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 29-08-2017, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Plus a squad worth money that would wipe out your debt. Leicester have offered 27 million for Townsend. More than your whole squad is worth.
You wouldn't be able to afford the contracts in the Championship you mug lol. This is our first year in the Prem remember so you should be 5 years a head of us. The FACT is, you're not.

Why not?
Old 29-08-2017, 02:03 PM

Quote:
I think you have been a member before.Is your IP address different , better be as it is a big no-no to have more than one account.
Believe me or not, this is my first account. I expect you wont but then that's your issue, not mine.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:04 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
You wouldn't be able to afford the contracts in the Championship you mug lol. This is our first year in the Prem remember so you should be 5 years a head of us. The FACT is, you're not.

Why not?
Mug ? I would bounce you around the road you little prick.
No we couldn't afford them so they would be sold sonny.Leaving is with many millions .You said we would leave with nothing,which is it?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 29-08-2017, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Mug ? I would bounce you around the road you little prick.
No we couldn't afford them so they would be sold sonny.Leaving is with many millions .You said we would leave with nothing,which is it?
Yea im sure you would you mug. You would take one look at me and shit your pants

yes but once you sold them the Yanks would want their money back you mug. x
Old 29-08-2017, 02:27 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Yea im sure you would you mug. You would take one look at me and shit your pants

yes but once you sold them the Yanks would want their money back you mug. x
What are the odds of your posting times changing when school is back,?
The money they put in went to the other owners for shares.You see unlike Brightons our shares are worth having as they do not come with a 200 million pound debt.
They then put more in for a new stand ,this is ring fenced ,not hard to understand really is it?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 29-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You would take one look at me and shit your pants
He might piss them laughing.