Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 25-10-2017, 09:53 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh blimey it's good.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:12 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Oh blimey it's good.

Wow ! Is that your review ?

Too busy playing it, I suspect
Old 25-10-2017, 01:19 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Wow ! Is that your review ?

Too busy playing it, I suspect
I am so glad I switched (pun intended) to SimplyGames from Amazon for my preorder, Chris.
It is brilliant.
I've taken the. last half of the week off for this.
Brilliant and that's all I can say.
Just brilliant
Old 25-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Honest question.... Could the game run on the Wii U ?

If not, please explain your thoughts.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:32 PM

Bearing in mind that I'm not au fait with le stuff tecknickelle. I'd say it could definitely run on it.
How fast and how smooth is a question for nerds more intelligent than this nerd.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:39 PM

Getting past all the tech specs, I would say that so far, this is up there with BOTW for game of the century.
It is that good.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:44 PM

Apologies for going on but graphically it is gorgeous. Whether docked or handheld.
Sonically the same too.
And obviously gameplay wise it's a delight.
I've yet to try the joy cons as I don't like Wii type actions but the pro controller is so intuitive.
Old 25-10-2017, 05:19 PM

Peter - you have to get this.
You too, Chris.
Old 25-10-2017, 05:29 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I am saving. I will be purchasing around May next year.
Old 25-10-2017, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I am saving. I will be purchasing around May next year.
After I've won the lottery tonight I'm gonna buy it for you.
The spec ed.
Old 25-10-2017, 06:50 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Love the passion coastal! keep it going.

Having to wait until Friday and the kids won't let me play it much
Old 25-10-2017, 07:13 PM
What?

sheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Getting past all the tech specs, I would say that so far, this is up there with BOTW for game of the century.
It is that good.
If it's anywhere near BOTW then bye bye to the possibility of me being productive for the rest of 2017!
Amazon says its dispatched earlier today... Tomorrow would be great pleeeeease
Old 25-10-2017, 07:22 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriff View Post
If it's anywhere near BOTW then bye bye to the possibility of me being productive for the rest of 2017!
Amazon says its dispatched earlier today... Tomorrow would be great pleeeeease
Amazon always say they despatch on a Wednesday but it always comes on a Friday
Old 25-10-2017, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Amazon always say they despatch on a Wednesday but it always comes on a Friday
I envy you.
You've so much to look forward to.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:11 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My copy has arrived.

I have played for about an hour.

It's sublime. It will not disappoint.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 26-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Not sure when I will get this yet. Got so many games I need to play.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:17 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
mama mia! Well jelly of everyone. Enjoy!
Old 26-10-2017, 11:53 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Not sure when I will get this yet. Got so many games I need to play.
Latvian, get this game on top of anything else.

It's ******* good.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 26-10-2017, 12:18 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should be at home waiting for me.

Whoever sits next to me on the train will be getting digged out by my elbows!!
Old 26-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Latvian, get this game on top of anything else.

It's ******* good.
Yeah but AC Origins is out soon too.