Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 12-09-2017, 02:16 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Makes no sense.....in English please!
He is saying " we know this is temporary but we will enjoy it while it lasts.Lets face it we have been a joke for forty years so don't begrudge us a little smirk"

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 12-09-2017, 02:38 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
He is saying " we know this is temporary but we will enjoy it while it lasts.Lets face it we have been a joke for forty years so don't begrudge us a little smirk"
What, and you dullards dont? Give me strength, just goes to show you lot in you're real light lol..

I was really asking why he had written..just goes to show you lot in you are real light...

but I do agree with your translation too!
Old 12-09-2017, 08:07 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
What, and you dullards dont? Give me strength, just goes to show you lot in you're real light lol..

I was really asking why he had written..just goes to show you lot in you are real light...

but I do agree with your translation too!
Probably best we just give you some crayons to play with...
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!

Last edited by EagleEater; 12-09-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did anyone go and watch Wycombe in the end?
Old 12-09-2017, 09:10 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Probably best we just give you some crayons to play with...
OK swoopygullshite...whatever!
Old 12-09-2017, 09:28 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
OK swoopygullshite...whatever!
You still think I am that guy? I think anyone who posts here regularly other than yourself knows I am not Swooping Gull. Get back to doing us one of your drawings.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:40 PM

Quote:
You still think I am that guy? I think anyone who posts here regularly other than yourself knows I am not Swooping Gull. Get back to doing us one of your drawings.
so why do you accuse me of being at least 3 people.....maybe its because you are a stupid ****?
Old 12-09-2017, 09:47 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
so why do you accuse me of being at least 3 people.....maybe its because you are a stupid ****?
I feel horrible for replying negatively to somebody who obviously suffers from some kind of weird condition, so will just give you a smiley face instead!

The smiley face >>>
Old 12-09-2017, 09:52 PM

Quote:
I feel horrible for replying negatively to somebody who obviously suffers from some kind of weird condition, so will just give you a smiley face instead!

The smiley face >>>
****!
Im not the arsehole on a rival board acting tough though! That would be you!
Old 12-09-2017, 09:57 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
****!
It could well indeed be me! I'm probably an 8/10 on the Tough-o-Meter this evening!

Last edited by EagleEater; 12-09-2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
It could indeed well be me!
yeah 100% for sure it is you...just ask most of the other posters on here !
Old 12-09-2017, 09:59 PM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
****!
No you are the deluded one that is losing his marbles.

Chill out a bit

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 13-09-2017, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
No you are the deluded one that is losing his marbles.

Chill out a bit
Im not deluded pal I see you for what you are and I'm not a weed fan! Nice attempt at the emoji though, ****ed that up didn't you big boy?
Old 13-09-2017, 09:15 AM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Im not deluded pal I see you for what you are and I'm not a weed fan! Nice attempt at the emoji though, ****ed that up didn't you big boy?
HA HA..

Must be great being you lol... You seriously got no better answer then to pick up on an emoji?

I bless you child xx
Old 13-09-2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
HA HA..

Must be great being you lol... You seriously got no better answer then to pick up on an emoji?

I bless you child xx
I shit on you child! Actually, scratch that, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!

Last edited by grand aigle; 13-09-2017 at 09:59 AM.
Old 13-09-2017, 10:14 AM

Quote:
I shit on you child! Actually, scratch that, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!
Diddums!

Whats your reaction to Roy being you're manager?
Old 13-09-2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Diddums!

Whats your reaction to Roy being you're manager?
Actually I am not the manager!
Answer to YOUR question...fan****ingtastic!!
Old 13-09-2017, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Actually I am not the manager!
Answer to YOUR question...fan****ingtastic!!
Is your life really that boring that you pick people up on spellings and grammar? lol

I'm surprised you've not been given the job because parish only gives it to Incompetant **** wits

I bet you were happy with FDB?
Old 13-09-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Is your life really that boring that you pick people up on spellings and grammar? lol

I'm surprised you've not been given the job because parish only gives it to Incompetant **** wits

I bet you were happy with FDB?

My god you really are stupid!! I answered your question and no I wasn't happy with FDB!! Ok you understand so far.
I only point out your failings ( only yours) as I believe if you're going to write in English, at least do it correctly. Maybe when you post ,check to see if the words are underlined in red....perhaps that will help you?
Old 13-09-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
My god you really are stupid!! I answered your question and no I wasn't happy with FDB!! Ok you understand so far.
I only point out your failings ( only yours) as I believe if you're going to write in English, at least do it correctly. Maybe when you post ,check to see if the words are underlined in red....perhaps that will help you?
So basically my spelling gets on your nerves so much that you feel you have to pull me on it?

Do i have that correct? Does it bother you in any other aspect of life or is it just spelling?

Think it says more about you than me.