Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 13-09-2017, 01:42 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
So basically my spelling gets on your nerves so much that you feel you have to pull me on it?

Do i have that correct? Does it bother you in any other aspect of life or is it just spelling?

Think it says more about you than me.
No its just you as you are the biggest weed twat on here, FFS that takes some doing !
Old 25-09-2017, 12:59 PM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
No its just you as you are the biggest weed twat on here, FFS that takes some doing !
And you're the biggest hypocrite on here.

Always pick me up on my spelling but makes glaring mistakes yourself.

Look at your Profile page, if your gonna pull me up on spelling at least get it right yourself. Its Alpha Centauri not Alpha Centuri.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 28-09-2017, 11:10 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:

Look at your Profile page, if your gonna pull me up on spelling at least get it right yourself. Its Alpha Centauri not Alpha Centuri.

**** me do you actually read the drivel you post?

Typical IT bod with no social skills thinking he's just scored a hit.

Save
Old 29-09-2017, 09:33 AM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
**** me do you actually read the drivel you post?

Typical IT bod with no social skills thinking he's just scored a hit.

Save
What are you going on about? Dont hate appreciate.

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 29-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Dont hate appreciate.
I would if there was literally ANYTHING to appreciate.

Sadly, we're talking about you, and there isn't.
Old 30-09-2017, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
I would if there was literally ANYTHING to appreciate.

Sadly, we're talking about you, and there isn't.
Turn that frown upside down Smiley..

COYP
Old 30-09-2017, 10:19 AM
W.I.N.

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

* you are going to.
Old 30-09-2017, 05:47 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

ahh bless, you spend time looking at peoples profiles, you sad sad bastard....
It's 'going to', not gonna. You're a geek too. Personally I dont give a **** if its centauri or centuri, it was a joke as I don't, obviously, live there do I?
Oh and please stop the abusive PMs too, makes you look an even bigger twat than you actually are. So Im off for a while again, mainly because you're on here all the time, if I want to look at **** I'll buy a copy of Razzle or Fiesta rather than see your ugly mug on here every day. No more PMs if you don't mind
Old 30-09-2017, 07:18 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
ahh bless, you spend time looking at peoples profiles, you sad sad bastard....
It's 'going to', not gonna. You're a geek too. Personally I dont give a **** if its centauri or centuri, it was a joke as I don't, obviously, live there do I?
Oh and please stop the abusive PMs too, makes you look an even bigger twat than you actually are. So Im off for a while again, mainly because you're on here all the time, if I want to look at **** I'll buy a copy of Razzle or Fiesta rather than see your ugly mug on here every day. No more PMs if you don't mind
He threatened me by PM.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Zaha: “11”.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:36 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
He threatened me by PM.
Thank god he's on ignore , I don't want one of those Pm's heading my way
Old 01-10-2017, 07:39 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
He threatened me by PM.
Out the weed prick post up what he threatened

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 01-10-2017, 07:41 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
It's ok lads he's logged on again so he can tell us himself

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 01-10-2017, 07:42 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
I know on the big bored he'd be nigh on named and shamed by the mods and the baying crowd
Old 01-10-2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
It's ok lads he's logged on again so he can tell us himself
He can't tell me
Old 01-10-2017, 07:46 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
He can't tell me
I would say but it is just too horrible.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Zaha: “11”.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:48 AM

Quote:
I would say but it is just too horrible.
He can't get you og , you're safe .
Old 01-10-2017, 07:55 AM
Dog Rough

Stay strong OG

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 01-10-2017, 08:02 AM

I've only got him and that div from Crawley on ignore . Spencer can stay there but do I feel brave enough to read mateys posts again ? I've seen og become a quivering wreck , a shell of his former self and I don't want that happening to me . What a dilemma.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:07 AM

Right , I've bit the bullet and he's off ignore wish me luck (gulp ).
Old 01-10-2017, 08:16 AM
Dog Rough

He's as hard as a coffin nail be careful mate

THE FIST BUMPERS