Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 01-10-2017, 08:17 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
I've just seen a handful of grey reps from him
Am I doing the right thing here ? Surely it's only a matter of time before the threats start . I'm really not sure about this not sure at all .

Last edited by thereichstuff; 01-10-2017 at 08:24 AM.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:40 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
I've just seen a handful of grey reps from him
Am I doing the right thing here ? Surely it's only a matter of time before the threats start . I'm really not sure about this not sure at all .
Someone has to make a stand.You are just the person to do it.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 01-10-2017, 08:42 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Someone has to make a stand.You are just the person to do it.
I might need back up .
Old 01-10-2017, 01:25 PM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
ahh bless, you spend time looking at peoples profiles, you sad sad bastard....
It's 'going to', not gonna. You're a geek too. Personally I dont give a **** if its centauri or centuri, it was a joke as I don't, obviously, live there do I?
Oh and please stop the abusive PMs too, makes you look an even bigger twat than you actually are. So Im off for a while again, mainly because you're on here all the time, if I want to look at **** I'll buy a copy of Razzle or Fiesta rather than see your ugly mug on here every day. No more PMs if you don't mind
No only yours as I know such people like you who criticise other people's spelling make mistakes their selves. It was inevitable really.

Please can you post the abusive PM I sent to you please so everyone can see it? I don't mind posting it if you won't?

Anyway I thought you were off from the away end? Or is that more bullshit?

And I can't record you ever seeing my face so how can you call me ugly lol. You come across as an angry kid with all the names you call people. Can't you banter without calling people names and abusing them?

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 01-10-2017, 01:30 PM

I've had the first threat
Old 01-10-2017, 01:31 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
He's a nutter.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 01-10-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
He's a nutter.
Shall I put him back on ignore or front it out ?
Old 01-10-2017, 01:32 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Shall I put him back on ignore or front it out ?
Your call.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 01-10-2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Your call.
I'm gonna front it out !
Old 01-10-2017, 01:43 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
No only yours as I know such people like you who criticise other people's spelling make mistakes their selves. It was inevitable really.

Please can you post the abusive PM I sent to you please so everyone can see it? I don't mind posting it if you won't?

And I can't record you ever seeing my face so how can you call me ugly lol. You come across as an angry kid with all the names you call people. Can't you banter without calling people names and abusing them?
please post it then, the mods deleted it so I assumed it was abuse! Please prove otherwise

the bold bit? thats irony I suppose?

Didnt go today then?
Old 01-10-2017, 07:12 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Where is it then? The mods are searching it out for me as I havent seen it yet!
Maybe you can show everyone what it is?
As for 'off from the away end', yeah I had a few days away, yet when I come back youre still here like a bad smell and sending abusive pms..Nice!
Old 01-10-2017, 07:47 PM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Where is it then? The mods are searching it out for me as I havent seen it yet!
Maybe you can show everyone what it is?
As for 'off from the away end', yeah I had a few days away, yet when I come back youre still here like a bad smell and sending abusive pms..Nice!
Hang on, so you have not seen the PM but you said it was abusive. I posted it on you profile, not a Direct PM and basically pulled you about your spelling like I did in the post, maybe word for word, and called you dopey lol.

By all means get a Mod to search for it and maybe you can get them to check to see if I post as Eagle Eater as well.

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 01-10-2017, 07:50 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Hang on, so you have not seen the PM but you said it was abusive. I posted it on you profile, not a Direct PM and basically pulled you about your spelling like I did in the post, maybe word for word, and called you dopey lol.

By all means get a Mod to search for it and maybe you can get them to check to see if I post as Eagle Eater as well.
Funny how it's always you?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 01-10-2017, 07:54 PM

listen carefully, I had an unapproved visitor message from you...unapproved and unwanted...however where the message should be it simply said this message has been moderated. In view of your normal demeanour I am assuming it is abusive or threatening. Thats why I have asked the mods to clarify what you actually said....after all you do have history for this sort of thing. So you are now denying ever sending it are you? thought you said you would post it if I didnt... I cant post what I cant see, you can though?? Or is this more of your bullshit?
quite simple just post what you said if you have the bottle....ask yourself why the mods found it necessary to remove it if it wasnt abuse/threat??
Old 02-10-2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:
What threat was that then? Can you post it? Thought not.

COYP
Old 02-10-2017, 06:49 AM

Quote:
listen carefully, I had an unapproved visitor message from you...unapproved and unwanted...however where the message should be it simply said this message has been moderated. In view of your normal demeanour I am assuming it is abusive or threatening.
You dinlow lol..

Like i said in my last post, i called you out for making spelling mistakes and called you dopey. I was the one the edited it not a mod so calm down and stop being dramatic saying it must of been an abusive message that the mods felt they had to change it. I changed it because i thought it was silly. Show me anywhere on here where i have been abusive or threatening. That's more your style and even to your own fans. Its just the person you are.

Quote:
Thats why I have asked the mods to clarify what you actually said....after all you do have history for this sort of thing.
Can you show me where i have history of this please or you just talking BS and being dramatic as usual?

Quote:
So you are now denying ever sending it are you?
No and i admitted that last post - I said i posted it on your profile - Keep up

Quote:
I thought you said you would post it if I didnt... I cant post what I cant see, you can though?? Or is this more of your bullshit?
All i can see is the dot where i edited the post. Buts it fine because the mods will get it back and this will be cleaned up and you will be shown to be a drama queen and over dramatic.

Quote:
quite simple just post what you said if you have the bottle....ask yourself why the mods found it necessary to remove it if it wasnt abuse/threat??
Again i edited not he mods so calm down and stop being dramatic and over reacting. The mods will clear this up and you will look more stupid then you already do.

I said you pull me up on my spelling but you cant even spell a word on you profile and those in glass houses should not throw stones and when the mod finds it you will see that you are a drama queen and over react. You do it with your own fans so it is just you as a person.

COYP
Old 02-10-2017, 06:52 AM
One Henry Hughton

She really is bothered what we think.
Bless.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 02-10-2017, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Funny how it's always you?
Whats always me? I cant help it if people cant handle the truth and bury their ends in the sand and think Palace is better run than Brighton. Have you actually seen what a mess your club as been in the past two years? Where we have progressed slowly and have a solid foundation not a house built on sand.

COYP
Old 02-10-2017, 06:53 AM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Whats always me? I cant help it if people cant handle the truth and bury their ends in the sand and think Palace is better run than Brighton. Have you actually seen what a mess your club as been in the past two years? Where we have progressed slowly and have a solid foundation not a house built on sand.
Stop threatening me.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 02-10-2017, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Stop threatening me.
You are Grand aigle (i swear that's suppose to be Grand agile? )and i claim my 5.

COYP