Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 30-08-2017, 09:00 AM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Wrong again? Swoopy? Stalking you?

LOL! Go have a lay down you clown!
He thinks that we are the same people. I have tried to have a bet with him that we are not the same person, winnings to the REMF, but the coward wont.

He is actually convinced we are which makes it even more funny, just goes to show that these Palace supporters are thicker than we actually thought
Old 30-08-2017, 09:02 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
You ******* Muppet lol

Come on you're so sure i'm Eagle eater have a bet numb nutts? It is so funny that you are convinced that i have a 2nd account when you are so wrong..

Do you get most things in life wrong, you certainly did when you chose to support Palace

You accused me of having 2 accounts ! Whats the difference EE?
Old 30-08-2017, 09:03 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He thinks that we are the same people. I have tried to have a bet with him that we are not the same person, winnings to the REMF, but the coward wont.

He is actually convinced we are which makes it even more funny, just goes to show that these Palace supporters are thicker than we actually thought
Talking to yourself now??
Old 30-08-2017, 09:05 AM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post

You accused me of having 2 accounts ! Whats the difference EE?
I have never accused you of having two account you bellend lol.

If you so confident we are the same person then take my bet and i will pay it to the REMF. Simple

If you wont take the bet then shut up about it. Simple
Old 30-08-2017, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Talking to yourself now??
Take my bet then Muggy Mc Muggingson.

Lets clear this up once and for all..

I'm making you look stupid on your own board in front of your own people. Muggy
Old 30-08-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
I have never accused you of having two account you bellend lol.

If you so confident we are the same person then take my bet and i will pay it to the REMF. Simple

If you wont take the bet then shut up about it. Simple
Yeah you did! No I dont bet!! No I wont shut up either!! Go back to school learn to spell
Old 30-08-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:

wow, clever!!!
Old 30-08-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Yeah you did! No I dont bet!! No I wont shut up either!! Go back to school learn to spell
oi muggy, don't tell me to learn to spell when you can't use punctuation properly.

Its a bit of Pot, Kettle, Black - ******* Nigels lol

Take my bet Pussy xx
Old 30-08-2017, 01:15 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:

Living proof of what happens when you make too many cuts to care in the community schemes.
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!
Old 30-08-2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Living proof of what happens when you make too many cuts to care in the community schemes.
Maybe we should set up a just giving page?
Old 30-08-2017, 01:24 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Maybe we should set up a just giving page?
Maybe give him 2p out of every £1 donated?
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!
Old 30-08-2017, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Maybe give him 2p out of every £1 donated?
LMAO....

Old 30-08-2017, 01:37 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:

You really think you are making someone else look stupid ? Really?

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Zaha: “11”.
Old 30-08-2017, 01:45 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
You really think you are making someone else look stupid ? Really?
Laughable isn't it. He will soon piss off as they are back to school soon. Muggy
Old 30-08-2017, 01:48 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Laughable isn't it. He will soon piss off as they are back to school soon. Muggy
He sounds a bit of a geezer.Calling people mugs and describing them as muggy.Next he will be calling us melts.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Old 30-08-2017, 01:52 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
He called us 'Nigels' too. This SwoopingGull geezer is obviously an absolute chap. A pwoper tewwace legend on the feared North Stand no doubt. He plots up right by the police box crew as he is so naughty and might go right off at any minute that it's probably for the best if the gavvers are nearby. For everybody's safety sunshine, because he is a pwoper nawty geezer.
Old 30-08-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
oi muggy, don't tell me to learn to spell when you can't use punctuation properly.

Take my bet Pussy xx

Like to point out where this happened?

edit: ok just noticed I missed the apostrophe in don't......you missed the one in won't though didn't you?

Last edited by grand aigle; 30-08-2017 at 02:08 PM.
Old 30-08-2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:

Take my Pussy xx
efa
Old 30-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
He called us 'Nigels' too. This SwoopingGull geezer is obviously an absolute chap. A pwoper tewwace legend on the feared North Stand no doubt. He plots up right by the police box crew as he is so naughty and might go right off at any minute that it's probably for the best if the gavvers are nearby. For everybody's safety sunshine, because he is a pwoper nawty geezer.
A pwopa aerial bender
Old 30-08-2017, 02:27 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
A pwopa aerial bender
Rumour has it that he may even have been involved in removing car mirrors.

Twinned with MK Dons