Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 29-08-2017, 11:16 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Crazy to pay 10m plus Andros. He is largely unproven.
Old 29-08-2017, 11:18 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Gray isn't even that good, were getting rid of a proven premier league player for one who barely isn't
Old 29-08-2017, 11:19 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by costello View Post
Crazy to pay 10m plus Andros. He is largely unproven.
We are not paying the 10m in the rumour, we are getting it plus Gray

@RisZero
Old 29-08-2017, 11:23 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I'm signing up for Palace player again if this happens.
????
Old 29-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
????
I miss paggis and shouty.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 29-08-2017, 11:45 PM

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
I miss paggis and shouty.
Ahhh the good old days
Old 29-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Ahhh the good old days

Having a speech impediment was a bonus back then.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 29-08-2017, 11:51 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Find it very difficult to believe the offer is 10 + Gray. Haven't they already rejected a 26m bid from Bournemouth? Perhaps they are desperate to get Andros, would be an amazing deal.
Old 29-08-2017, 11:59 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
Find it very difficult to believe the offer is 10 + Gray. Haven't they already rejected a 26m bid from Bournemouth? Perhaps they are desperate to get Andros, would be an amazing deal.
I think that can be the only answer if it's true

We've said we won't take 27m simply because we haven't time to replace him now but shown an interest in gray.

They've said swap and we've said no because we're no better off really. Townsend knows us and is proven at least. Gray is potential

Due to the lack of time they've thrown 10m in so we can stretch for Sakho and aren't left short with Townsend going as gray is coming here.

They either really really want him when we're reluctant to sell and it's forced them to pay over the odds or its bullshit completely
Old 30-08-2017, 12:13 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
I personally would!
Old 30-08-2017, 12:14 AM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Having a speech impediment was a bonus back then.
Didn't someone write in and ask him once, but he said it must be the mic

IF Leicester are offering 10 + Gray, are they valuing Gray at 15Mil? If so, we should be buying him outright and keeping Andros.

Chuck in Slimani and we can start talking turkey...Although we should just be buying him outright too.

Then all we need is a CB and GK and we're cotchin' in the Top 10, mofos! ...If we play 4 at the back.
Old 30-08-2017, 12:24 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
Didn't someone write in and ask him once, but he said it must be the mic

IF Leicester are offering 10 + Gray, are they valuing Gray at 15Mil? If so, we should be buying him outright and keeping Andros.

Chuck in Slimani and we can start talking turkey...Although we should just be buying him outright too.

Then all we need is a CB and GK and we're cotchin' in the Top 10, mofos! ...If we play 4 at the back.
If it is true then yes they are valuing him at approx 15-17m, however it would also mean that they only value him at that amount if they can get Townsend. If it was a straight sale, I have no doubt he would cost a lot more. There is no way we could have both.

I still don't know if I believe the story but it is possible we have the power in this deal (just as Liverpool do with Sakho) because we have someone the other team actively wants - that immediately puts the cost up.

It's currently a sellers market and yet we are all desperate to buy.
Old 30-08-2017, 12:28 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Out of interest, if we do continue with three at the back, would Gray be any more suited to the right wing back role than Townsend? I really haven't seen him enough.

Or would we just assume he would play in the top 3? We don't seem to be linked to any other RWBs. Unless signing Sakho could mean TFM is moved there.
Old 30-08-2017, 12:33 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Out of interest, if we do continue with three at the back, would Gray be any more suited to the right wing back role than Townsend? I really haven't seen him enough.

Or would we just assume he would play in the top 3? We don't seem to be linked to any other RWBs. Unless signing Sakho could mean TFM is moved there.
Id expect Gray to be in the top 3 and I still think TFM will be pushed to RWB if Sakho comes in (I have no idea if TFM can even cross the ball or not, I just know he is fast and can defend so already cant be worse than Ward there)

I kind of expect Riedewald to be the central defender eventually (assuming FDB stays) given he likes to run the 433/343 system where when not defending someone from midfield drops back to make a back 3 (Riedewald) and the full back push up to become wing backs (essentially maximising the players available where the action is). Almost certainly why he was trying Luka as a CB in preseason.

@RisZero

Last edited by RisZero; 30-08-2017 at 12:37 AM.
Old 30-08-2017, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post

Whenever I have seen Gray he has looked dangerous both in terms of beating his man but also some powerful shooting. I would have thought he would fit the bill for a forward role. He has been starved of game time at Leicester but I am still bemused as to why?

Out of interest is Musa still there and at what price?
Old 30-08-2017, 12:52 AM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Straight swap would be a great deal, Andros plus cash would be fair. To be the other way round is crazy. Get it done.
Old 30-08-2017, 02:20 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Man this would be such a good deal

if it happens, thanks for your service Andros
Old 30-08-2017, 03:42 AM

sky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hopefully they didn't see Andros' shooting on Saturday
Old 30-08-2017, 03:54 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
If true we should be biting their hand off. Gray and Zaha on either flank gives us that traditional pacey Palace look. Benteke will thrive if the balls moved quicker up to him. Paired with Sakho at the back I can't help but feel this is the assemblance of a Freedman team.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 30-08-2017, 04:51 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd do this deal in a heartbeat