Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 30-08-2017, 05:05 AM

BillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for you
It's the mirror. It won't be true. Doesn't sound likely to me at all.
Old 30-08-2017, 05:33 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post

Seems hard to believe. Are we in a position to sell a proven first teamer for a player with potential ?
Old 30-08-2017, 05:46 AM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A fantasy story. I assumed that Townsend would be the Mahrez replacement anyway, which would mean if they also gave us Gray they would be a winter down.

If this is true, which I doubt, I wonder why Leicester are letting Gray go. We know Townsend can be inconsistent, so I do wonder why they think he is a better option than Gray.

I think Townsend is probably better than Gray at the moment, although with Gray you are buying fabulous potential. Which De Boer should be able to fulfill if he somehow comes out the other side of this current mess.
Old 30-08-2017, 05:59 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
A fantasy story. I assumed that Townsend would be the Mahrez replacement anyway, which would mean if they also gave us Gray they would be a winter down.

If this is true, which I doubt, I wonder why Leicester are letting Gray go. We know Townsend can be inconsistent, so I do wonder why they think he is a better option than Gray.

I think Townsend is probably better than Gray at the moment, although with Gray you are buying fabulous potential. Which De Boer should be able to fulfill if he somehow comes out the other side of this current mess.
I think Mahrez will stay tbh
Old 30-08-2017, 06:04 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post

Winter is coming....
Old 30-08-2017, 06:30 AM

Eagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post

This basically!

Surely the Townsend interest is if either Mahrez or Drinkwater move in the next couple of days, they ain't going to sell Gray as well!

And if they did, surely Gray would want a move to a 'bigger' club? Reports earlier this month suggested Spurs were interested him!

Daily Mirror journalism at its best!
Old 30-08-2017, 06:52 AM

mylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Winter is coming....
The winter of our discontent. .....
Old 30-08-2017, 06:53 AM

PremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post
Andros is one of our only bright players showing fight and desire. And he's really good. Why get rid?

Which he actually showed very little of against Huddersfield and Liverpool, and was subsequently slated for
Old 30-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I think that can be the only answer if it's true

We've said we won't take 27m simply because we haven't time to replace him now but shown an interest in gray.

They've said swap and we've said no because we're no better off really. Townsend knows us and is proven at least. Gray is potential

Due to the lack of time they've thrown 10m in so we can stretch for Sakho and aren't left short with Townsend going as gray is coming here.

They either really really want him when we're reluctant to sell and it's forced them to pay over the odds or its bullshit completely
Perfect assessment I reckon.

Dealing with Dougie now too. Then it's just down to Franks motivational skills and inspiring team talks.
Old 30-08-2017, 07:05 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Winter is coming....
The night is dark and full of terrors
Old 30-08-2017, 07:13 AM

ANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've just spoken to a Leicester fan, who has said Gray has had quite a few chances and struggles with his final ball. With Mahrez set to stay, Gray would only be on the bench, which he isn't happy about. They also have Musa who could cover for Mahrez.

Makes you wonder why they need Townsend?
Old 30-08-2017, 07:14 AM

tsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
The night is dark and full of terrors
Andros is a ladder.
Old 30-08-2017, 07:22 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
We love a winger who struggles with a final ball.
Old 30-08-2017, 07:25 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
This would be the deal of the summer.
In reality it's never going to happen, they turned down 20+ for Gray already this summer.
Never felt we've got the best from Dross and I never think we will, for some reason he just doesn't seem to fit.

I'd sell him and buy Gray and Niang in a heartbeat. That would give us some real pace up top.
Old 30-08-2017, 07:32 AM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
This would be the deal of the summer.
In reality it's never going to happen, they turned down 20+ for Gray already this summer.
Did they? From who? I thought Bournemouth denied making any such bid
Old 30-08-2017, 07:50 AM

Sceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
We love a winger who struggles with a final ball.
Townsend is hardly blessed with an incredible final ball. He crosses from everywhere and they usually suck.
Old 30-08-2017, 08:00 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
You can't be serious? He might be better than Andros already and is a serious talent. He's probably as good as Wilf was at the same age. This would be a great deal.
Oh dear...no he isn't.
Old 30-08-2017, 08:03 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
Townsend is hardly blessed with an incredible final ball. He crosses from everywhere and they usually suck.
So get Gray instead who also has a hit and miss final ball and is rumoured not to have the best of work rate .
Old 30-08-2017, 08:07 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
When was the last time a player swap plus cash deal was done? Papers are always talking about how such and such 'could go the other way' as part of the deal but does it ever happen any more?
Old 30-08-2017, 08:10 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
No brainer as far as I'm concerned, at the moment we have 2 right wingers and one CF. Benteke gets injured Scott Dann is CF. The situation is ridiculous.
Something needs to happen quick.

There's a touch of the RLC about Gray, very good but can't get a sniff of a game due to the qulaity in front of him will almost certainly improve with regular play.