Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 30-08-2017, 02:29 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Freedmans Turkish scouting network is Brothers Kebab shop in Addiscombe where he was a regular.

#Truestory
He's getting free meals there for his kids, as part of the deal. Soft drink of choice included.

Jacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
I do not know why bemused, so many deals our done on last days as other options do not work out, players suddenly become available, chain starts moving etc. Agree that Palace seem very sluggish but not sure why bemused.
Bemused because we are 3 weeks in to a season with only 1 striker. Should have been the first priority position to get in (except perhaps GK).

Of course I agree that certain things change through the window as you mention, but as this is such a key addition I would expect us to identify a plan A and plan B we know is achievable and be able to acquire one of them. Not having to leave it until 1 day before the end putting the signing at risk. Surely if we knew and wanted this player we would have bid weeks ago regardless of whatever chain needs to move to make him available.

Therefore this just says to me this is a panic buy because we've failed all summer elsewhere.

Perhaps there is no risk and we have everything 100% under control. Just doesn't seem that way.
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
He reminds me of Muzza - sign him up

Edit - I'm not the only one to think so!
Old 30-08-2017, 02:30 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Means it won't happen
At the very least it gives us a welcome respite from despair.
Old 30-08-2017, 02:30 PM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is this really the reason there are 450 people in the transfer forum all of a sudden?
Old 30-08-2017, 02:31 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan eagle View Post
This is down to Freedman always had a good eye for talent
Yeah right! I'm sure he's been touring around Europe on his own dime when he didn't even have a job.
Old 30-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko1 View Post
Bemused because we are 3 weeks in to a season with only 1 striker. Should have been the first priority position to get in (except perhaps GK).

Of course I agree that certain things change through the window as you mention, but as this is such a key addition I would expect us to identify a plan A and plan B we know is achievable and be able to acquire one of them. Not having to leave it until 1 day before the end putting the signing at risk. Surely if we knew and wanted this player we would have bid weeks ago regardless of whatever chain needs to move to make him available.

Therefore this just says to me this is a panic buy because we've failed all summer elsewhere.

Perhaps there is no risk and we have everything 100% under control. Just doesn't seem that way.
de Boer would have wanted to assess Anderson & Ladapo as possible third string strikers, plus get a firm assessment of when Wickham would be back. That would determine whether we needed to buy or loan for 6 months. That would probably have an influence on the timing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 30-08-2017, 02:34 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
At the very least it gives us a welcome respite from despair.
True

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Is this really the reason there are 450 people in the transfer forum all of a sudden?

That's how starved we've been of a good rumour. Where's Harry Monk been all window. Our scouting's been shit since he pissed off.

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Freedmans Turkish scouting network is Brothers Kebab shop in Addiscombe where he was a regular.

#Truestory
Was he really?

No wonder he looked rough most of the time, he'd have had a better kebab and got better targets from Empire. Probably why he sulked about feeding his family, couldn't afford the better shop.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 30-08-2017, 02:36 PM

*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
So apparently Newcastle in for him now as well. i know to take most of the reports as shite though
Old 30-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Great name. Shoddy goalkeeping seems to abound in that League.
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmc View Post
Originally Posted by Jacko1 View Post
I'm bemused as to why we are bidding for a player from Turkey 1 day before the window shuts. Surely that puts your chances of getting the player at risk even more.

Bid, negotiations with club, negotiations with player, player needs to decide whether to come or not in less than 24hrs, fly to england, sort medical.

A lot to happen in a short amount of time - we have had all ******* summer! I'm bemused as to why we are bidding for a player from Turkey 1 day before the window shuts. Surely that puts your chances of getting the player at risk even more.

Bid, negotiations with club, negotiations with player, player needs to decide whether to come or not in less than 24hrs, fly to england, sort medical.

A lot to happen in a short amount of time - we have had all ******* summer!

Maybe we have had an indication the player is keen already and have some sort of agreement in place with his agent. But this is Palace. I doubt it.[

turkey is what a 5 hour flight?? medical can take what 2 hours? and if hes actually keen on joining cant see negations over a contract taking too long! Simple fact is we have untill 11PM tomorrow to get any deals done, every team has left a deal down to the wire and its gets done, need a bit of optimism to get players over the line, and if SP is a palace man he knows that something has to happen or he wave good bye to the PL.
Any medical can be done in Turkey and I'm sure his agent is standing by his phone to negotiate a contract. With today's technology contracts can be faxed and signed electronically. There is no reason for anyone to even be in the same room together.
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan's Jacket came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I shudder when I think that DF is now our main man when it comes to getting players in
Old 30-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Old skool

army11 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarmy11 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarmy11 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarmy11 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarmy11 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarmy11 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarmy11 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarmy11 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarmy11 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarmy11 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarmy11 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
His a great player and would do well in prem ..good in the air...pacey and good with his feet...really can't see besiktas selling him tho ....would be a great signing if true..
Old 30-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Cue Stoke and West Brom coming in for him now

Jacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
de Boer would have wanted to assess Anderson & Ladapo as possible third string strikers, plus get a firm assessment of when Wickham would be back. That would determine whether we needed to buy or loan for 6 months. That would probably have an influence on the timing.
Sorry mate not for me.

Sammy Lee and the rest of the coaches would have told FdB they're not good enough to play any minutes in the Premier League. The best they've done is League 1 up until now and hardly set the world alight.

The medical staff would know roughly when Wickham is due back.

We would not be loaning anyone for 6 months, nor would a team loan us anybody of the required standard for 6 months.

They've known since day 1 we need to buy a striker.

*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land*CPFC* is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Todays technology......'faxed'.....alright grandad!
Old 30-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by *CPFC* View Post
Todays technology......'faxed'.....alright grandad!

This will be announced on Ceefax later this evening.

(They do still fax paperwork to the FA though, don't they?!)
Old 30-08-2017, 02:43 PM

Calmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses grow
is it wrong i want this more than sakho ??