Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 30-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Transfer Deadline Day 17/18

Here we go then.

What are your hopes?

Realistically I'd be happy with a first choice goalkeeper (Vorm?), a centre-half (Sakho?) and a striker (Tosun?).

If we end up with Hennessey still between the sticks and Sakho fails to sign it's going to be an incredibly grim day.

Over to you Jim.
Old 30-08-2017, 11:40 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Would go with that.

Would add replacement for any 1st teamer sold such as if Townsend left, and shift some of the deadwood like Mutch out on loan.
Old 30-08-2017, 11:41 PM

Ooh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-08-2017, 11:46 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hopes: Goalie, Sakho, winger, striker.

Expectations: Sakho, Tosun.

If we fail to stump up the cash for Sakho, then I can only assume the club are not prepared to invest in the club anymore and cut their losses. I've always assumed that our lack of activity was because we wanted to get this top-rate centre back into the club, so I will be very disappointed if it doesn't come off, with so many other decent centre backs seemingly being available to us for a lot less money.

A striker goes without saying though. We must get one. Don't know anything about this Tosun chap, so I hope we've done our homework on him and he isn't a panic buy.

Fifield says that we might add an out of contract keeper, so if that's true I don't expect that to happen today.

Hopefully Parish and co can surprise us with a proper keeper like Vorm and a winger/rwb. Maybe a Championship club will take someone of our deadwood off our hands, or at least loan and agree to pay a chunk of their wages - I'm looking at Ward, Kelly, Mutch, Lee, Puncheon, Sako. 2 or 3 of them departing might free up some wages for a nice surprise signing.

Last edited by mb23; 30-08-2017 at 11:53 PM.
Old 30-08-2017, 11:48 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
If reports are to be believed Tosun is presumably our striker target.

I fully expect the club to go in for Sakho, thats a defensive target.

I think there will be one more (I hope for more, but I doubt it without outgoings). No idea what position but I do not think it will be a Keeper.

My hopes?
- M. Sakho
- Gray (Maybe Townsend outgoing, I know what the reports say but this is a wishlist)
- Tosun (all my actual striker hopes seem to have already moved so just get one over the line really)
- Cillessen out of nowhere

Doesnt fill the RWB slot but im still hoping TFM can play there

@RisZero
Old 30-08-2017, 11:50 PM

Ooh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-08-2017, 11:52 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
In case anyone wasnt aware, I dunno wtf Ooh Betty is posting but I wouldnt click the links as they are not real Youtube links

@RisZero
Old 30-08-2017, 11:53 PM

Hudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHudds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fingers crossed for Sakho, Tosun, Gray, a keeper and a RWB. Realistically we'll probably get 3 of those unless we sell a few (including Townsend unfortunately) Should be interesting either way.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
In case anyone wasnt aware, I dunno wtf Ooh Betty is posting but I wouldnt click the links as they are not real Youtube links
What ????

Direct links to 'Nothing ever happens' -Del Amitri and the classic 'Do Nothing' by the Specials.

Suggest you sort out your IT problems and get a travel card to the real world.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
What ????

Direct links to 'Nothing ever happens' -Del Amitri and the classic 'Do Nothing' by the Specials.

Suggest you sort out your IT problems and get a travel card to the real world.
Alright calm down, why are you the only person in the world posting Youtube links with a .be domain? I even went away to make sure and even the Belgian channels I found still use the .com

Cant really blame me for wanting to protect others when stuff looked suspicious

Edit: Turns out its a recent initiative to shorten links, no harm no foul

@RisZero

Last edited by RisZero; 31-08-2017 at 12:11 AM.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Alright calm down, why are you the only person in the world posting Youtube links with a .be domain? I even went away to make sure and even the Belgian channels I found still use the .com

Cant really blame me for wanting to protect others when stuff looked suspicious
Hmm. May have to apologize looking at the 'be' bit.
Don't get that. Just pasted the links from youtube via my android currently in Penge.
Maybe my phone thinks i am still in Belgium, which i haven't been for a few years.

More weird than our transfer activity.

Apologies anyway.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:17 AM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
Go to bed everybody!
Old 31-08-2017, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
Hmm. May have to apologize looking at the 'be' bit.
Don't get that. Just pasted the links from youtube via my android currently in Penge.
Maybe my phone thinks i am still in Belgium, which i haven't been for a few years.

More weird than our transfer activity.

Apologies anyway.
No problem. I imagine far worse things will be flying around the BBS tomorrow

@RisZero
Old 31-08-2017, 12:37 AM

Quote:
No problem. I imagine far worse things will be flying around the BBS tomorrow
Kevin Doyle i'd guess.

Goodnight.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:44 AM

thomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthomasbroad is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
I think we'll end up loan-to-buy a GK from abroad.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:47 AM

Gregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hoping the plan is to go 433 long term now.

Close between ST and GK as priority for me, but Sakho would also be fantastic.

GK: Skorupski loan with option to buy
CB: Sakho
LW: Gray with Townsend going the other way
ST: Tosun providing the much needed competition to Benteke

Sell:
PVA - recoup some funds now that Souare is nearing fitness.
Townsend - If we can get Gray
Mutch, Sako & Lee if possible.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:50 AM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Well, that de-escalated quickly.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:50 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
If we can keep hold of Cabaye (and Townsend) then I could live with Sakho and a decent striker.

Obviously a new keeper would be very welcome as well.
Old 31-08-2017, 01:32 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
If we can keep hold of Cabaye (and Townsend) then I could live with Sakho and a decent striker.
I wonder if their wives will be alright with that?
Old 31-08-2017, 02:44 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Hope/required: GK, RB, CB, CF

Expect: no signings.