Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2017, 07:10 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Keeper
CB - has to be sakho
Winger
Striker
Right wing back

Securing anything less than four of these five will be failure but really we need all five positions strengthening.

My guess:

A young keeper who won't challenge Hennessey - ie not good
No right wing back so ward played out of position all season
Sakho to sign at 10pm
No winger
Some very average striker such as Niasse.

Hope this isn't the case as that would be a grim transfer window.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:10 AM

ANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Let's try and be positive today and if nothing good happens then we can pretend the world has ended tomorrow.

I'm predicting a Goalie, a reserve forward and a Centre Back. If we sell Townsend then we will get a replacement. Hoping for a few outgoings as well. Yes I know, very optimistic.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:11 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Keeper
CB - has to be sakho
Winger
Striker
Right wing back

Securing anything less than four of these five will be failure but really we need all five positions strengthening.

My guess:

A young keeper who won't challenge Hennessey
No right wing back so ward played out of position all season
Sakho to sign at 10pm
No winger

Some very average striker such as Niasse.

Hope this isn't the case as that would be a grim transfer window.
Won't sign a rwb

Doubt we will sign keeper

Sakho will be last minute if it happens

Striker
Old 31-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Normally today I have work to do, so it's doubly shit when nothing happens AND I've done nothing. And then I waste the whole evening on here / SSN desperate for something to happen.

Today, I have little to do at work, and am out for drinks tonight. All good signs for a good day!

Edit - and the bus has wifi, another result!

Last edited by FourtyTwo; 31-08-2017 at 07:13 AM.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:14 AM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am fully expecting no incomings at Palace. Maybe a couple of outgoings such as Mutch and Lee on loan.

One thing I will say though is full credit to West Brom. They have signed 5/6 decent players for less than 40m

Last edited by Scrumpy; 31-08-2017 at 07:31 AM.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:16 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Would like a STRIKER and an attacking midfielder but think we'll get a defender of some sorts
Old 31-08-2017, 07:28 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
I am fulling expecting no incomings at Palace. Maybe a couple of outgoings such as Mutch and Lee on loan.

One thing I will say though is full credit to West Brom. They have signed 5/6 decent players for less than 40m
Not sure what the relevance is to palace? Teams are in very different positions.
  1. established premier league side with no threat of relegation
  2. stable manager
  3. clearly defined and effective playing style

WBA are now where palace should be
Old 31-08-2017, 07:31 AM

BillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for you
If we don't buy a striker today then I will lose all faith in management. We got ourselves into all sorts of trouble having only one left back last season and this is much much worse. We are relying on Benteke to not pick up an injury otherwise we are absolute bankers for relegation.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:33 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Won't sign a rwb

Doubt we will sign keeper

Sakho will be last minute if it happens

Striker
That is my fear. We can't surely not sign a keeper though...

I'll admit that I just don't get our transfer strategy this summer. Hopefully by 11pm it will all make sense though!
Old 31-08-2017, 07:36 AM

Soultime sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSoultime sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSoultime sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSoultime sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSoultime sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSoultime sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSoultime sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSoultime sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSoultime sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSoultime sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSoultime sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Fingers crossed but obviously somewhat worried. Lastminute.com
Old 31-08-2017, 07:36 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Without doubt we Will make signings today, but why oh why do we need to wait until the last minute especially when you still end up paying the original FULL asking price as in the case of Sakho(Liverpool) and panicked into bringing in a Striker that would Not have been your First choice Sakho (West Ham). These are players with fitness issues especially Sakho (striker) can/should we really afford to take that risk in signing potentially a crock, and especially having the equally risky Wickham as our cover strikers is a recipe for problems ahead.
This unfortunately is what happens when business is left until the last moment, panic sets in and players are bought through need and Not by choice, is it really a cost effective way to operate? when will we ever learn.
Last season ended on a high with survival and the thought of a good rebuilding ahead with Big Sam at the helm, then the Bombshell is dropped, and after an initial high with the appointment of FdB and what Might happen, sadly has been downhill since.
Hopefully we will all be uplifted today with a few surprise signings and spirits are lifted, as we have had enough of all the gloom of the past few weeks.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:38 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
No reason why, but I always wake up hearing Noddy Holder screaming "It's transfer deadline daaaaaaay!". Admittedly the excitement's always that it's going to be over soon, whereas I quite enjoy Christmas.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:41 AM

Calmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses growCalmc knows where the wild roses grow
GK : Vorm or skorupski
CB : Sakho or Mangala
RB : Sagna
Winger : Gray or test everton for mirallas
Striker: It will be either Sakho or Tosun i hope for both
Old 31-08-2017, 07:43 AM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
I think we will play 4 at the back so no WB required.

I think we may end up being stuck with Hennessy.

I reckon we will get Sakho and the Turkish striker
Old 31-08-2017, 07:44 AM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not expecting anything today, other than some departures on loan.

If that's the case and we lose at Burnley, the next home game will be interesting...
Old 31-08-2017, 07:47 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post

If that's the case and we lose at Burnley, the next home game will be interesting...
If that's the case, I suspect the next home game won't be managed by FDB!
Old 31-08-2017, 07:51 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmc View Post
GK : Vorm or skorupski
CB : Sakho or Mangala
RB : Sagna
Winger : Gray or test everton for mirallas
Striker: It will be either Sakho or Tosun i hope for both
Ha! Someone's going to be pissing on your chips from a great height.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:53 AM

HOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHOVE EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bbc say we've bid 23million for mangala
Hope the sakho deal isn't dead
We could end up with nothing��
Old 31-08-2017, 07:53 AM

Yogya : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYogya : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYogya : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYogya : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYogya : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYogya : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYogya : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYogya : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYogya : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYogya : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineYogya : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post

Good thing about everyone being so negative, is that even if we only get a couple of signings today and a few out, expectations are so low that no one on here will be complaining tomorrow
Old 31-08-2017, 07:54 AM
Asbo

Pubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jota to Birmingham for 6 million. Imo we should be all over that.