Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2017, 07:56 AM
Super Furry Animal

Riley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
Good thing about everyone being so negative, is that even if we only get a couple of signings today and a few out, expectations are so low that no one on here will be complaining tomorrow

Glad you're feeling so positive about the negativity.

Someone will be along to ask whether you're new here in 3,2,1...
Old 31-08-2017, 07:56 AM
AMAZE(ing) ???

Tripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pubface View Post
Jota to Birmingham for 6 million. Imo we should be all over that.
Agreed.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:58 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
We have so much business to do we're setting ourselves up for disaster.

How we're even on deadline day with only one good premier league striker is pretty embarrassing.

We'll probably sign Sakho late on, and get a second rate striker. I'd be extremely disappointed if we only have Hennessy and Speroni in goal, we really need a keeper urgently. If we're persisting with this 343 a RWB is essential or that unbalance of Ward will take us down or get de boer the sack early. And I still think we need another winger, too much reliance on Townsend and Zaha.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 31-08-2017, 08:00 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
Good thing about everyone being so negative, is that even if we only get a couple of signings today and a few out, expectations are so low that no one on here will be complaining tomorrow
Oh, we'll find something to complain about I'm sure. It's what we do. I personally think we will fail to get anyone in or out. Hope I'm wrong about incomers. Hope the outgoings aren't the likes of Cabaye!!
Old 31-08-2017, 08:02 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payroll Legend View Post
I think we will play 4 at the back so no WB required.

I think we may end up being stuck with Hennessy.

I reckon we will get Sakho and the Turkish striker
Yep. Think we need those two at the very least. Renders Franks formation and style pretty pointless though.

Think it'll be:
Out
Townsend
Kelly
Lee

In
Sakho
Sagna
Tosun
Adrian
Old 31-08-2017, 08:06 AM

Traveling Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTraveling Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTraveling Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTraveling Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTraveling Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTraveling Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTraveling Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTraveling Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTraveling Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTraveling Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTraveling Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Right now I'm about as disillusioned with Palace as a blind man, on a blind date that's just put his arm around the waist of a 14 stone wobbler.
Old 31-08-2017, 08:09 AM

CaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Yep. Think we need those two at the very least. Renders Franks formation and style pretty pointless though.

Think it'll be:
Out
Townsend
Kelly
Lee

In
Sakho
Sagna
Tosun
Adrian
Hopefully Townsend stays and we rid of Mutch instead
Old 31-08-2017, 08:14 AM

Navigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty airNavigation is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Mutch going to Burton Albion according to Mail

Eaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Think it'll be:
Out
Townsend
Kelly
Lee

In
Sakho
Sagna
Tosun
Adrian
No Townsend replacement? I think it will be a mistake selling him. Was our best player by a mile against Swansea.
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaterhamEagle View Post
Hopefully Townsend stays and we rid of Mutch instead
We'll never be rid of him.

Let's have a sweepstake. Pick your likely outs and ins, 7 maximum. 10 points for each one you get right. Winner wins the saga trainers.
Old 31-08-2017, 08:15 AM

desperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Panic signing day should be avoided so I'm going out all day

When we secured Premier League status Parish said we could look forward to a fifth season in the Premier League and had eighty four days to plan how to break in to the top ten

Eighty three days have passes with nothing happening to show we are likely to stay in the top seventeen let alone break in to the top ten

Hopes of getting bargains on the final day ended after the silly money paid for Neymar Jnr by PSG. Fees have been ramped up since then so little chance of getting the five players we needed eighty four days ago

Goalkeeper: No 1 priority
RB/RWB
Central Defender
Winger/AM
Striker

I'm not hopeful that much meaningful business will be done
It is five!
Old 31-08-2017, 08:16 AM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's going to be a long day ahead but I feel we will get what we need in the end.

I would like Vorm, Sakho and one other striker but I don't know who. I'm not sure many players will go and I doubt Townsend will.
Old 31-08-2017, 08:21 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez View Post
No Townsend replacement? I think it will be a mistake selling him. Was our best player by a mile against Swansea.
I think we need the cash for sakho mate. Not ideal and robbing Peter to pay Paul a bit but unless we get Gray in part exchange I think we'll be utilising all our hundreds of LWB's instead and moving Wilf right in a 5 man midfield. Anyway i've had all my 7 guesses.
Old 31-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Hope, deadwood out, 2 strikers, one keeper, one defender one rwb.

Expectations, **** all
Old 31-08-2017, 08:39 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hoping for

GK
Central defender - not Sakho too much of a risk
Winger
2 forwards

Think we will get 3 players
Old 31-08-2017, 08:42 AM

fozzaisere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefozzaisere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefozzaisere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefozzaisere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefozzaisere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefozzaisere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefozzaisere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefozzaisere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefozzaisere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefozzaisere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefozzaisere : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think alot for us could depend on other clubs doing their business.

If Liverpool get who they want in may be more flexible on Sakho front. All the ramifications of Evans going to city and what happens after that.
This Llorente move to Spurs could pave way for Janssen on loan to us.
Old 31-08-2017, 08:44 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzaisere View Post
I think alot for us could depend on other clubs doing their business.

If Liverpool get who they want in may be more flexible on Sakho front. All the ramifications of Evans going to city and what happens after that.
This Llorente move to Spurs could pave way for Janssen on loan to us.
Except we cant loan Janssen

@RisZero
Old 31-08-2017, 08:45 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:

Think it'll be:
Out
Townsend
Kelly
Lee

In
Sakho
Sagna
Tosun
Adrian
That's looks very plausible, fingers crossed .
Old 31-08-2017, 08:47 AM

steve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This has all been left rather too late, and I don't think Palace are a very attractive proposition for most of the players who might have improved the side. I am sure there are good reasons for all this, of which we are unaware, but it is unfortunate.
Old 31-08-2017, 08:50 AM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
Without doubt we Will make signings today, but why oh why do we need to wait until the last minute especially when you still end up paying the original FULL asking price as in the case of Sakho(Liverpool) and panicked into bringing in a Striker that would Not have been your First choice Sakho (West Ham). These are players with fitness issues especially Sakho (striker) can/should we really afford to take that risk in signing potentially a crock, and especially having the equally risky Wickham as our cover strikers is a recipe for problems ahead.
This unfortunately is what happens when business is left until the last moment, panic sets in and players are bought through need and Not by choice, is it really a cost effective way to operate? when will we ever learn.
Last season ended on a high with survival and the thought of a good rebuilding ahead with Big Sam at the helm, then the Bombshell is dropped, and after an initial high with the appointment of FdB and what Might happen, sadly has been downhill since.
Hopefully we will all be uplifted today with a few surprise signings and spirits are lifted, as we have had enough of all the gloom of the past few weeks.
How do some people on here simply not understand that we are NOT exactly an overly desirable club (on face value) for players to come to....

If we weren't in London; we'd have even greater problems attracting talent.

We simply have to wait for "bigger" clubs to complete their business before agents / our board can accurately assess who is and who isn't available.

The only reason a player would sign here early in the window, is if essentially we were the only one in for them, or the package we offered was far superior to that of any rival.

The last day of the window is going to be when it the final piece of business occurs for us, and firmly always will be. The board is clearly working on making this happen. Just because the signature is dated the 31st, doesn't mean we didn't commence the business weeks prior.