Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
Yes i found them all funny still do, doesn't make me a racist, i also feel patriotic about our colonial history. Still doesn't make me a racist.
I'm starting to see a slight causal connection between you and Biggin....

Aliens.
Old 31-08-2017, 10:11 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes i found them all funny still do, doesn't make me a racist, i also feel patriotic about our colonial history. Still doesn't make me a racist.
Typing racist drivel like you did earlier on this thread sure does make you a racist. Grow up.
Old 31-08-2017, 10:12 AM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
Typing racist drivel like you did earlier on this thread sure does make you a racist. Grow up.
and you are a complete C..........nt
Old 31-08-2017, 10:14 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Quote:
and you are a complete C..........nt
Rather be a **** than throw racist comments about.
Old 31-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
PHIL BARBER still getting it wrong on deadline day! Nothing ever changes at Palace does it.
Old 31-08-2017, 10:33 AM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
As much as Chungy tries, he's not had a string of games to prove himself and when he did come on on Saturday managed to really annoy me by not closing the GK down. Mind you, it's probably FdB's tactics he hasn't got a clue about.
This move would make sense for both parties.

Can someone give me the gist of what PHAIL said to anger so many? On this, his special day where he gets to make up super special ITK statements that we, in turn, can all pass on and pretend we are ITK too...until it doesn't happen
Old 31-08-2017, 10:37 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
As much as Chungy tries, he's not had a string of games to prove himself and when he did come on on Saturday managed to really annoy me by not closing the GK down. Mind you, it's probably FdB's tactics he hasn't got a clue about.
This move would make sense for both parties.

Can someone give me the gist of what PHAIL said to anger so many? On this, his special day where he gets to make up super special ITK statements that we, in turn, can all pass on and pretend we are ITK too...until it doesn't happen
Something alluding to Koreans eating cats and dogs.
Old 31-08-2017, 10:39 AM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Something alluding to Koreans eating cats and dogs.
well don't they ?
Old 31-08-2017, 10:44 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Not going to happen (unless we sign someone in that position), I actually think he's a tidy little player who could still play a part.

Started creating space and opportunities vs Swansea.
100% agree, and is capable of scoring belters
Old 31-08-2017, 10:47 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
well don't they ?
White men who tell lies on the internet are more likely to be paedos looking to groom people.

Well don't they?
Old 31-08-2017, 10:51 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
well don't they ?
Koreans don't eat cats you ******* moron and only a small percentage still eat dog. But it is the way you said it, being derogatory to a whole race of people based on what some of them eat to make yourself feel superior.
Old 31-08-2017, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
White men who tell lies on the internet are more likely to be paedos looking to groom people.

Well don't they?
you are a notorious C......t seriously f...k Off
Old 31-08-2017, 10:56 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Im no racist i love Bernard Manning, Freddie Starr, Benny Hill

doesn't make me racist , homophobic, sexist i have never knowingly been rude or unkind to anyone , i just have a 70'S British humour.

but all the ass licking liberals, suck up to Kevin Day the Hippy not very funny comedian (Surely the prerequisite of being a comedian is making people laugh) he who was a card carrying member of the NF wielding a stick in the 70s and 80s.
Have you ever actually seen/read Kevin Day speak about his time in the NF? or are you just being ignorant on purpose?
Old 31-08-2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Have you ever actually seen/read Kevin Day speak about his time in the NF? or are you just being ignorant on purpose?
Wikipedia
Old 31-08-2017, 11:04 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wikipedia

Did you read one part, get so pent up and rage filled and not read the bit after the first sentence?
Old 31-08-2017, 11:05 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
you are a notorious C......t seriously f...k Off
Thanks.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:06 AM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Thanks.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:07 AM

BarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bolton loan offer for Lee

I had a Chinese the other night and can confirm there was no cats or dogs in it. Therefor I'm willing to state that chungy doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:18 AM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
Koreans don't eat cats you ******* moron and only a small percentage still eat dog. But it is the way you said it, being derogatory to a whole race of people based on what some of them eat to make yourself feel superior.
^^^What he said^^^

My (super fit) Korean ex told me she ate dog once a year as it 'gives power'. That was pretty much the end of that relationship.

No need to bring it up to criticise a whole nation though. You show your lack of class, humility and humour by doing that...oh, and that you're a casual racist.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:29 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wikipedia
To view the link you have to Register or Login