Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2017, 03:30 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login Oh and this
Old 31-08-2017, 03:53 PM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
^^^What he said^^^

My (super fit) Korean ex told me she ate dog once a year as it 'gives power'. That was pretty much the end of that relationship.

No need to bring it up to criticise a whole nation though. You show your lack of class, humility and humour by doing that...oh, and that you're a casual racist.
I see no problem with people eating dogs especially if they are fit Koreans, the only difference is people call them names and have them in their homes. A chicken can be a pet but we eat that.

Still a shit joke by Phil Barber, but this is playing into his attention seeking hands...
Old 31-08-2017, 03:58 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I see no problem with people eating dogs especially if they are fit Koreans, the only difference is people call them names and have them in their homes. A chicken can be a pet but we eat that.

Still a shit joke by Phil Barber, but this is playing into his attention seeking hands...
Move on come up with something Original Phil Barber bashing isn't really original now is it.
Old 31-08-2017, 03:59 PM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
Move on come up with something Original Phil Barber bashing isn't really original now is it.
No, but its fun.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:01 PM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
It is not original because you have been a massive plonker on these boards for awhile. Keep it up though as you are a source of amusement, I was actually disappointed when you said you were leaving for the HoL after you got everything wrong in the summer, so well done for sticking around and continuing your work.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:05 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old traf View Post
Phil didn't say Asian, he said Korean, and they do eat dogs,
Whoosh
Old 31-08-2017, 04:09 PM

Ogilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So what's it like posting as a normal Palace fan, rather than an attention seeking ITK wannabe? It's a serious question, as given the amount of made up rubbish, false hope and blatant untruths/guessing, do you still crave the attention?

I almost wish you hadn't been such a fantasist because if you'd have just got a couple of lucky guesses (parish gone, pelligrino, zaha going, Wilshire etc) it would have been your day once again today.

Not bashing, just welcoming you to the opinion posting forum glad you're down here with the rest of us.

My sources say that the reason we hired FDB is because sakho is his love child and he promised Parish he would be reunited with his son.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:10 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Can we stop talking about Phil and racism and get back on topic? 5 pages of utter crap

I just want to know where Lee stands regarding this rumour now.

@RisZero
Old 31-08-2017, 04:15 PM

Ogilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOgilvy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Can we stop talking about Phil and racism and get back on topic? 5 pages of utter crap

I just want to know where Lee stands regarding this rumour now.
Aaah so you thought the BBS would be a good place to look? If we keep things on topic, with reliable information then I think we'd struggle

Old 31-08-2017, 04:16 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
Aaah so you thought the BBS would be a good place to look? If we keep things on topic, with reliable information then I think we'd struggle

Shouldnt have to dig through 5 pages of user bashing just to find out there has been no updates

@RisZero