Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2017, 10:27 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Palace deadline day August 18 - hot poop only

Here we go then, a one page collection of all credible rumours for our transfers today. Only going on here if there is something that substantiates the rumour.

I'll update the first post through the day as I'm off and i think this will be a busy one for palace this year. That didn't imply they will all come off of course. This isn't for bitching about the signings, it's to keep up to date on the latest news for all of them! The big picture innit.

Help me by posting/suggesting if I've missed of course. Like the old transfer latest thread but for one day only!

OFFICIAL IN:

OFFCIAL OUT:

Hiram Boateng to Exeter city. Free

Ryan Inniss to Colchester on loan

Jonny Williams to Sunderland on loan

Keshi Anderson To Swindon on loan until January

RUMOURED IN:

Mama Sakho (Liverpool) - FEE AGREED!! 26m+ terms agreed with player. Having a medical! - extension apllied to sign before 1am

Oumar Niasse (Everton) - fee and terms agreed. Heading to London for a medical - extension apllied to sign before 1am

**OFF** Eliaquim Mangala (Man City) - 18m +5m add ons. Terms agreed with player, set for medical

**OFF** Cenk Tosun (Besiktas) - 12.5m reported as being agreed by various Turkish sources now saying terms agreed but still negotiations ongoing regarding how long the fee is paid over rather than total. Sky say this isn't a real deal.

**OFF** Frederik Ronnow - being reported we're in for a very late deal to sign him on loan from Brondby. Danish number 2 linked with forest this summer

RUMOURED OUT:

Mutch - Burton set to sign apparently. Available for loan to championship. Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol city also interested/linked

Lee - Bolton enquiry to take him back on loan

Last edited by bigend1; 31-08-2017 at 11:04 PM.
Old 31-08-2017, 10:28 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Obviously vorm, chambers etc are about to but nothing in the last 24 hours to suggest they are happening so I'll leave older/dead rumours out to avoid clutter
Old 31-08-2017, 10:29 AM

First edit: sky: we have bid for niasse, not rejected but not agreed yet!
Old 31-08-2017, 12:34 PM

Edit:

Tosun: terms agreed?

Mangala: bid accepted, player considering options
Old 31-08-2017, 12:41 PM

rhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seeing that Bony is going back to Swans for 12m makes a lot of our rumours seem quite pricey! That's football I suppose.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Having been out this morning, this thread has saved me several hours unnecessary reading. Well played sir!
Old 31-08-2017, 12:58 PM

fozzy121 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepfozzy121 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepfozzy121 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepfozzy121 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepfozzy121 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepfozzy121 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepfozzy121 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepfozzy121 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepfozzy121 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepfozzy121 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepfozzy121 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Thank you saved me a lot of pointless reading. Have some rep
Old 31-08-2017, 12:59 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Great thread, bizarre title, can a mod change it?
Old 31-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
I rather like it.

Entirely in keeping with our season so far.
Old 31-08-2017, 01:05 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Looking like a loan for Mutch although destination unclear. SSN saying Burton or Bristol City
Old 31-08-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
After 9pm it can become hot sh1t if you like? This is a child/work safe place for now thus the poop
Old 31-08-2017, 01:08 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Title does let it down a bit

@RisZero
Old 31-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not in a million years. If another mod changes it, I'll change it back.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 31-08-2017, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Old 31-08-2017, 01:19 PM

KP'S Nuts has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!KP'S Nuts has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!KP'S Nuts has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!KP'S Nuts has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!KP'S Nuts has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!KP'S Nuts has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!KP'S Nuts has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!KP'S Nuts has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!KP'S Nuts has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!KP'S Nuts has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!KP'S Nuts has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Can we have some Mod wars/falling outs it would make it much more interesting on here.
Old 31-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Looking like a loan for Mutch although destination unclear. SSN saying Burton or Bristol City
Surely that would be the big surprise of the day!
Old 31-08-2017, 01:33 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Reckon loads lined up because Currently opposite Tasty jerk chicken and lots of white smoke pouring out.
Old 31-08-2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Reckon loads lined up because Currently opposite Tasty jerk chicken and lots of white smoke pouring out.
Sounds conclusive. Unless the fire brigade turn up of course
Old 31-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When signing come?

...I'll get my coat.
Old 31-08-2017, 01:48 PM

rhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
^ Username relevant.